New VP

Not sure if there will be much difference. The woman he's replacing, Rosemary Murray, is first rate. Even when she didn't have much to work with (i.e. - money, staff, or being on the popular/unpopular side of an issue) she generally managed to be effective in making the case for US Airways' interests and gained pretty universal respect on the Hill.

Not sure if there will be much difference. The woman he's replacing, Rosemary Murray, is first rate. Even when she didn't have much to work with (i.e. - money, staff, or being on the popular/unpopular side of an issue) she generally managed to be effective in making the case for US Airways' interests and gained pretty universal respect on the Hill.

I agree. I actually interviewed with Rosemary for a government affairs position right before they were transferring most people out here. It was basically the last job left in D.C., so there were about 45 other candidates (and according to her some senior mgmt. who were willing to take a big paycut just to be able to stay in D.C., and with the company). She brought be down to talk to me because from what she heard she heard from my managers in PHL how "dedicated" I was. She was supposed to retire in March, but I figured that wasn't going to happen. I wish her all the best in the future. She really knew her stuff and really contributed to this company.

Back