Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatherabraham said:
Bill,

Not " worked up " or any other negative adjective your kind attempt to attribute to folk of differing opinions.

I think I have made my pov quite clear & transparent over last 24 hours.

Sorry if unable to grasp intent of my thoughts.

FA
And just what exactly is "my kind"? You mean the folks that, you'll soon find out, are in the MAJORITY of pilots represented?

I stand by my characterizations of those pushing this recall. Maybe if your communications skills were a little better others might see where you're coming from, but it's already too late to do anything about that.

Bill Brasky said:
And just what exactly is "my kind"? You mean the folks that, you'll soon find out, are in the MAJORITY of pilots represented?I stand by my characterizations of those pushing this recall. Maybe if your communications skills were a little better others might see where you're coming from, but it's already too late to do anything about that.
Bill,

Admittedly flunked 7th grade English , so I'll give you the benefit of doubt concerning my written communication skills.

" your kind " meant name calling opponents.

I try civility recognizing WE are union bretheren with an over abundance of type A personalities. Disagreement is inevitable !

FA

Bill Brasky said:
Agreed, that's my point.....these idiots are going to give the store away...again...by fighting with each other.
I bet the APA is having a field day with this.

Res Judicata said:
Did you vote for USAPA?

Yep. You made your bed.

Don't like Anger? Don't steal from my family assh ole.

It's jungle rules. The way YOU wanted it....when you thought it would benefit you. Now it's blowing up in your face...again....again....again.
No, I didn't vote from them and I haven't stolen a thing from your family. No east pilot has. Until last Monday we were operating under the separate ops provisions of the TA. Now we are operating under the separate ops provisions of the MTA. You want to see where your money went? Look in the mirror and in the faces of those like you AW.

I think everybody should know that there is a meeting this Friday between APA Usapa and the company over the process of merging the lists and the company has went ahead behind the back of Usapa and told the west to form their own merger committee and they invited them to the meeting as well. This needs to get out to as many east pilots as possible. We need to burn the phone lines to all Usapa leaders and reps.........This has been confirmed.  The question is, will Hummel accept this and will the BPR and Hummel split on this.  In my opinion, it's the 1st step in Divide and Conquer that the company is so good at.  Will the APA recognize it as such?  Wake up kids, RECALL HUMMEL NOW BEFORE IT"S TO LATE!!!!

Pi brat said:
I bet the APA is having a field day with this.
They're probably hoping that the fight gets real nasty, so that they can do whatever they want to us, and we won't be unified enough to do a thing about it.

Bill Brasky said:
They're probably hoping that the fight gets real nasty, so that they can do whatever they want to us, and we won't be unified enough to do a thing about it.
What do think of the Company and the West pilots collaborating to establish representatives for the SLI?

Do you think this is a provision of the MOU?

Phoenix said:
What do think of the Company and the West pilots collaborating to establish representatives for the SLI?

God forbid the West gets to present their case.

Oh the humanity.

Phoenix said:

Do you think this is a provision of the MOU?
They can do whatever they want. The folks involved will be determined as a matter of LAW. The company, by involving itself in this, is risking a DFR of their own. They may be doing this in anticipation that Judge Silver may rule that the west will be represented in the MB process, I don't know. What I refuse to do, however, is get ALL WORKED UP with no information, which is just what some folks on here are trying to do. I guarantee that the OFFICIAL position of the leadership is exactly what was presented in the court case. Why on earth would they be wasting their time if that were not the case?

I would be hesitant to call a willingness to work with the company as "collaboration" with the enemy or any other faction.

luvthe9 said:

I think everybody should know that there is a meeting this Friday between APA Usapa and the company over the process of merging the lists and the company has went ahead behind the back of Usapa and told the west to form their own merger committee and they invited them to the meeting as well. This needs to get out to as many east pilots as possible. We need to burn the phone lines to all Usapa leaders and reps.........This has been confirmed.  The question is, will Hummel accept this and will the BPR and Hummel split on this.  In my opinion, it's the 1st step in Divide and Conquer that the company is so good at.  Will the APA recognize it as such?  Wake up kids, RECALL HUMMEL NOW BEFORE IT"S TO LATE!!!!the
Will APA object? Give each east pilot 100K, taxes paid, to let them sit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back