Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
traderjake said:
God forbid the West gets to present their case.

Oh the humanity.
Cite any NMB ruling that required a subset group in a legally elected NMB sanctioned election to be broken out and separately represented? You can't, and I know it for fact. You cannot legally break the West pilots into a special class. They have been represented by USAPA for many years. McCaskill Bond pertains to the pre merge status of a group, not post merger, very post merger. The only parties legally to be governed by M/B are APA and USAPA. And this is owing to the fact they are coming from two separate carriers.
You, Leonidas, and ESPECIALLY the company are entirely wrong, and the company needs to be sued instantly, and the NMB notified post haste of an infringement, willfully by Doug Parker et al and willful sabotage of normal union collective bargaining.
Siegal especially needs to be attacked. He knows better.
USAPA should not even participate in this. To do so would endorse a complete bastardization of labor law.

Black Swan said:
Cite any NMB ruling that required a subset group in a legally elected NMB sanctioned election to be broken out and separately represented? You can't, and I know it for fact. You cannot legally break the West pilots into a special class. They have been represented by USAPA for many years. McCaskill Bond pertains to the pre merge status of a group, not post merger, very post merger. The only parties legally to be governed by M/B are APA and USAPA. And this is owing to the fact they are coming from two separate carriers.
You, Leonidas, and ESPECIALLY the company are entirely wrong, and the company needs to be sued instantly, and the NMB notified post haste of an infringement, willfully by Doug Parker et al and willful sabotage of normal union collective bargaining.
USAPA should not even participate in this. To do so would endorse a complete bastardization of company interference.
Absolutely correct!!!!

traderjake said:

Oh the humanity.
I know, how is the east supposed to trample over the west if they are allowed representation, or heaven forbid, if a third party arbitrator has a say? Unbelievable.

Bean (with sarcasm)

Beancounter said:
I know, how is the east supposed to trample over the west if they are allowed representation, or heaven forbid, if a third party arbitrator has a say? Unbelievable.
Bean (with sarcasm)
Then the Empire Pilots as well as the TWA pilots need to be represented. Especially the TWA pilots owing to their hosing giving rise to M/B

Black Swan said:
Cite any NMB ruling that required a subset group in a legally elected NMB sanctioned election to be broken out and separately represented? You can't, and I know it for fact. You cannot legally break the West pilots into a special class. They have been represented by USAPA for many years. McCaskill Bond pertains to the pre merge status of a group, not post merger, very post merger. The only parties legally to be governed by M/B are APA and USAPA. And this is owing to the fact they are coming from two separate carriers.You, Leonidas, and ESPECIALLY the company are entirely wrong, and the company needs to be sued instantly, and the NMB notified post haste of an infringement, willfully by Doug Parker et al and willful sabotage of normal union collective bargaining.Siegal especially needs to be attacked. He knows better.USAPA should not even participate in this. To do so would endorse a complete bastardization of labor law.

Agreed. They should not even show up if west is there

traderjake said:

Oh the humanity.
Asking the question. Seeing the TWA pilots have been absorbed into the APA for years now and are no longer represented by ALPA- is it also the burden of the company to invite them in their own class status as TWA pilots to the Friday meeting?

Black Swan said:
Asking the question. Seeing the TWA pilots have been absorbed into the APA for years now and are no longer represented by ALPA- is it also the burden of the company to invite them in their own class status as TWA pilots to the Friday meeting?

APA has one seniority list, USAPA, who knows how many they claim we have.

Black Swan said:
USAPA should not even participate in this. To do so would endorse a complete bastardization of labor law.
I am inclined to agree with this. I didn't say I agreed with the company doing this, only that we need more info as to why they did it, or even if they did it at all. I think that USAPA should make it known that without a court order to do so that this won't be happening. I think that many of the arguments stated here are serious problems for the legality of any such representation by anybody other than USAPA.

Black Swan said:

You, USAPA has failed to represent me.

In Donald Trump terms....You're fired!!
Exhibit one, bastardization of binding arbitration.

If you show up, I don't need your services.

Watch that door frame and don't scrape your tail on the way out.
hi.gif

Black Swan said:
Remember when I said the ball was being stripped from you cowardly scabs? This is what that looks like. This isn't collective bargaining. Your entire premise is WRONG. When this is over, you're going to be begging for the Nic back. GOODBYE top 517 Eastholes! GOODBYE wide body fences!!!!! HELLO upgrades!!!! HELLO attrition!!!!

GOODBYE FAKE SCAB UNION!!!!!!

Bill Brasky said:
I think that USAPA should make it known that without a court order to do so that this won't be happening..
Still don't get it. NOBODY gives HALF A FUKC what USAPA says, wants or demands. You're entirely meaningless and irrelevant. Need any further proof?

HHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

fatherabraham said:
Bill,
I see your of the name calling variety like 84 & RR.
How bout refuting the disagreeing points of letter you replied to from Free W...y that narrowly got your beloved GH voted in.
I spoke personally with SB and he verified his commitment to GH.
I too am troubled that SB may get recalled considering ALL his past accomplishments.
That said...he left me no choice but to vote for his recall. Done !
FA
I've never initiated an exchange with an individual poster with name calling. But the 'malcontents' I refer to are a few who post here and resort to insults without provocation and often without even being addressed. Where they are concerned, all one need to do is post an opinion and wait. You say you've been keeping up, so you should know better.

I agree with Brasky on the issue of the medical. It's a red herring, a technicality, where the contract language does not comport with the C&BLS. Regarding the accusation that Hummel does not respond to the BPR, prove it. He responds to the BPR as a body, when they pass resolutions, not necessarily to individual BPR members with an axe to grind.

Res Judicata said:
Remember when I said the ball was being stripped from you cowardly scabs? This is what that looks like. This isn't collective bargaining. Your entire premise is WRONG. When this is over, you're going to be begging for the Nic back. GOODBYE top 517 Eastholes! GOODBYE wide body fences!!!!! HELLO upgrades!!!! HELLO attrition!!!!

GOODBYE FAKE SCAB UNION!!!!!!
What a moron. Will that make up for what you've lost Mr. Junior F/O?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back