NWA Gate Agents

Thank you NWA Gate agents. My parents recently took their first Non-Rev 6P Priority trip. All the flights were full so I had to book them on three legs to get them there, that was cutting it close as well. The return trip wasn't as bad but I did have to send them to an alternate airport other than our home airport. It is only an hour and a half drive between the two so that wasn't bad at all. They now have a better appreciation as to why sometimes someone has to come and pick me up there other than our hometown airport.

I asked how you guys treated them on their trip and they said, "With the utmost of professionalism and efficiency.â€￾ A nice compliment coming from my Mother I might add. They were most pleased with the service provided. Again I thank you.

Thank you NWA Gate agents. My parents recently took their first Non-Rev 6P Priority trip. All the flights were full so I had to book them on three legs to get them there, that was cutting it close as well. The return trip wasn't as bad but I did have to send them to an alternate airport other than our home airport. It is only an hour and a half drive between the two so that wasn't bad at all. They now have a better appreciation as to why sometimes someone has to come and pick me up there other than our hometown airport.

I asked how you guys treated them on their trip and they said, "With the utmost of professionalism and efficiency.â€￾ A nice compliment coming from my Mother I might add. They were most pleased with the service provided. Again I thank you.
that is because they probably felt sorry for the parents

You know I found it much better to book them full fare on flights rather than have them risk getting lost somewhere and having to stay at a hotel, ect.... I looked in Access and found that sometimes there's just nominal price difference.

that is because they probably felt sorry for the parents
well robbedagain,

They're certainly not going to be wearing T-shirts proudly displaying PTO's face proclaiming

"MY SON IS A SCAB"

geez. Who the hell wants to do that?