O M G, Buyers Remorse ALREADY ??

I just did add something productive to the conversation. Or maybe I should cry about the electoral college. Yes that's really productive.

Why would you cry about that?

How do you think a President-elect should deal with a popular vote that voted for the other candidate?

Extra credit. I lived in and voted In the state that determined the last president who lost the popular vote but won the electoral vote. I was somewhat younger then and was in the highlight of my aviation career.

it's hard to accept losing when you've been given a participation trophy your whole life

Is that where you have lived? I have lost much. No trophy for any of them.

I feel sorry for you. My participation trophies are these:

Layoffs, strike with scabs, no job. SARS, Lorenzo, and many more. I personally know some who endured suicide based on the airline catastrophes of past.

The best thing I have is wrinkles, experience, knowledge, and the ability to learn from my mistakes as well as others.

Reactions: Kev3188 and xUT
Trumps 2nd biggest 'claim to fame' is creating HIGH paying MIDDLE CLASS Jobs.

Oh..kay. Which of you Mental Midgets on here(Why don't you go first ' HACKJOB'), can (or will) take a stab at WHO(which capitalistic corp.) is going to start paying the 'working stiff' $20 ph ??
Hey, lets start with WalMart. Yes ? No ? Why Not ?
(This exercise is gonna' be FUN)
I've got to figure that the Walton family told Trump " SHUT the F UP, telling the American working folks that we're going to start paying a living wage "

See, Trumps Idea/promise IS a good one, EXCEPT, that's not a friggin' REPUBLICAN idea, it's a Democrat Idea. Trumps Idea is a MIDDLE CLASS idea, Republicans DON'T Like a middle class.
So AGAIN,what companys are going to come up with the Trump promised Jobs ? C'mon 'HACKJOB', we haven't got all day !!

Layoffs, strike with scabs, no job. SARS, Lorenzo, and many more. I personally know some who endured suicide based on the airline catastrophes of past.

The best thing I have is wrinkles, experience, knowledge, and the ability to learn from my mistakes as well as others.
what the hell are you talking ? did that kid in the picture endure any of that?? no but she probably grew up with it's ok honey you weren't the best but here's a trophy for playing

you should go to the drugstore and get something for that butt hurt you got going

btw you don't need to feel sorry for me I'm doing fine and would have been if your corrupt queen would have won.

Trumps 2nd biggest 'claim to fame' is creating HIGH paying MIDDLE CLASS Jobs.

Oh..kay. Which of you Mental Midgets on here(Why don't you go first ' HACKJOB'), can (or will) take a stab at WHO(which capitalistic corp.) is going to start paying the 'working stiff' $20 ph ??
Hey, lets start with WalMart. Yes ? No ? Why Not ?
(This exercise is gonna' be FUN)
I've got to figure that the Walton family told Trump " SHUT the F UP, telling the American working folks that we're going to start paying a living wage "

See, Trumps Idea/promise IS a good one, EXCEPT, that's not a friggin' REPUBLICAN idea, it's a Democrat Idea. Trumps Idea is a MIDDLE CLASS idea, Republicans DON'T Like a middle class.
So AGAIN,what companys are going to come up with the Trump promised Jobs ? C'mon 'HACKJOB', we haven't got all day !!
Another scintillating and moronic libtarded post from Grampa Bears. I'll keep it short and to the point so you don't get more confused than you already are. There is much more important agendas than who is paying what. Dumping Obammy Care, closing the southern border off, and blasting ISIS off the map are 3 big ones. Then removing, trashing in the bin, dismantling the many unwanted (like his bathroom mandate) EO's Obammy rammed through with his "phone and his pen". Making Barrys legacy mere footnote in our history. Awesomeness.
Take a nap Gramps, your blood pressure is getting in the red zone.

President Trump will be on the job soon. Along with a majority Senate and House. After 8 years of failure, the USA has a long way to go, it's a hopeful new day very soon.

Reactions: Zom JFK

That's quite a list are you sure you're learning from your mistakes? Don't forget adding "voted for Hillary" to that list

Last edited:
Anyone who works for an airline has come to expect disappointment. You guys who were hired in the last ten years have not seen anything like what we have. Let's hope you don't.

I am in a very stable job now no matter what happens at the airlines. I also have a plan B and C thanks to my education and network.

Japan said no refugees. The language changes because you have to be polrectally corectum so the proper way is

Yes this new site SUCKS so Glenn, the extras are on you!

GQ, I was referring to the original post by Bears about civil unrest. Soros is responsible imo.

Soros and those clowns exposed by Veritas......the machine is still in existence for future use, bet your bippy on that.

I expect civil unrest at every major juncture in the Trump presidency.

Sad people can not except the fact that they lost.

Soros and those clowns exposed by Veritas......the machine is still in existence for future use, bet your bippy on that.

I expect civil unrest at every major juncture in the Trump presidency.

Sad people can not except the fact that they lost.
I guess it's water under the bridge but does anyone know why Hilary gave her concession speech the next day. Although I was drunk and watching the returns like it was the 6th game of the 86 world series it seems to me that Podesta told everyone to go home and 15 minutes later Hillary called Trump. Was she to upset to speak?Did she poop her pants? Did she have Huma in a headlock?Sore loser?

No, Bears, you're wrong. Republicans like the middle class - it's the poor that Republicans can't stand.

Remind us again how yo ***** Hillary is going to rule the world. We're all ears.

Look as much as some of the people on here are hating it. Trump is in at least for the next 4 years so get over it. Hillary has no one but herself to blame for losing. People in this country are tired of dynasties anyway I was just as against another Bush in the White House as I was Clinton. When Obama won I wasn't happy about it but I didn't need a "safe space" or a "cry in" Its these wussies that make me fearful for this country way more than anything Trump can do or say. Give the man a chance we need to stop this foolishness. I am not an optimistic person by nature but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyone that took to the streets over BaRack, was labeled a racist.
So does that make the Libtards in the street today racist?

Anyone that took to the streets over BaRack, was labeled a racist.
So does that make the Libtards in the street today racist?

I believe "engaged citizens" is what they are refereed to earlier, the hypocrisy is amazing but not unexpected.

Latest posts