Obama-0 SCOTUS-12

10357526_10152261711711275_1742491733789382868_n.jpg

eolesen said:
Again, exactly, what services are they getting?

Sorry if English isn't your first language, but you've yet to answer what's a pretty basic question.

I'll save you the trouble -- the only services that could be made available by the SEIU to the PA's was the handling of any grievances filed with the State.

Since the State has no employer role other than issuing payment, there's nothing that the PA's could possibly freeload on.

Feel free to contradict it with context and fact if you wish...

But every mother needs union representation when caring for their handicapped child, at home, don't they?

And here's the real reason union's are pissed!

"Harris Ruling Could Cost AFSCME, SEIU Tens of Millions"

http://freebeacon.com/issues/harris-ruling-could-cost-afscme-seiu-tens-of-millions/
Actually the unions are pissed because the government has eradicated union shop laws sort of speak. Here's the thing...if a job REQUIRES one to join a union to work there, the SCOTUS has overstepped it's authority by saying that union membership is not required. Sure, this is your dream to eliminate unions, but YOU will be the loser when your company finally finds that monkeys work cheaper than people. Unions and non-unions have a symbiotic relationship where they feed off each other. Love or hate it, when the cheese stands alone it gets eaten by corporate America. Eliminating unions will heighten your workload and turn your buddies in management into the cutthroat rats they really are.

It's only a matter of time, because regardless of your views, those that are higher up than yourself are not for your best interest. The truth comes out once unions are eliminated and corporate America is watching their bottom line that involves 'cheaper' labor!

signals said:
The fact that your government can't separate church and state is a blasphemy to the Word of God. But since birth control is an issue in Obamacare why don't they spring for rubbers???

Come on U ole hillbilly, now they are called prophylactics or condoms.
Not much rubber in any of them...
:p :lol:

signals said:
The fact that your government can't separate church and state is a blasphemy to the Word of God. But since birth control is an issue in Obamacare why don't they spring for rubbers???

What on earth are you talking about?

Dog Wonder said:
Look it up, cite your source.
I did. My source is SCOTUS's ruling. The discussion on what benefits the union didn't providing starts around page 20-22. Even gave the link to the ruling twice.

777 fixer said:

I think Hobby Lobby playing the Christian card smacks of hypocrisy.  Evidently I'm not the only one

http://theweek.com/article/index/263225/stop-calling-hobby-lobby-a-christian-business
Hobby Lobby can chose to do business with heathens if they want to. They're not forced to buy from China.

The HHS mandate didn't give them choices on abortifacients.

There's a quantum leap ethically between preventing a pregnancy and terminating one.

Despite all the spin by the leftists and Sandra Fluke's of the world, none of the litigants in either case were opposed to preventative contraception. The opposition was to the "oops, forgot about the consequences" type of post-coital terminating abortifacients. Nobody takes those for therapeutic or preventative purposes.......

Now, can we get back on topic, which was Harris vs. Quinn?......

What on earth are you talking about?
The "Christian" card, aside from not existing, should never be used in ANY government.

Aside from that, why should the government have any say in birth control?

There are more illegal alliens in the country than union employees, selling your soul to the Dems hasn't wotrked out very well for you has it?
If you guys were a species you would be on the endangered list.

Back