Obama

What was the deal with the 'third strike' comment?

B) UT

Hussein’s continued association with Jeremiah Wright may not necessarily be the downfall of his campaign. The fact that Hussein has not disassociated himself from the racist, America hating Jeremiah Wright begs the question; how does a supposedly intelligent human -being spend 20 years in a racist church and not have an idea what the Church hierarchy is spouting for doctrine? This issue will not go away!

To quote Booker T. Washington;

There is a class of colored people
who make a business of keeping the
troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships
of the Negro race before the public.
Having learned that they are able to make a living
out of their troubles,
they have grown into the settled habit
of advertising their wrongs
partly because they want sympathy
and partly because it pays.
Some of these people do not want the Negro
to lose his grievances,
because they do not want to lose their jobs."

This is what Jeremiah Wright is all about.

A more egregious situation for Hussein is the Rezko issue. These are Hussein’s personal actions. He took six figures' worth of property from Rezko, in the form of an addition to his residential estate, and so far has avoided telling us what he gave Rezko in return. The question of Hussein’s ties to the Nation of Islam will come up in this issue. Rezko was a business partner of Jabir Herbert Muhammad, son of the founder of the Nation of Islam. The Rezko situation will also open the door to Hussein’s interest in the United Nations corrupt “Oil For Foodâ€￾ program with Iraqi.

Hussein was repeatedly said that he will fight lobbyist and special interest groups. You might be surprised to know that lawyers and lobbyist have given Hussein’s campaign almost 10 million dollars. Democrats have received 3 times the money from lawyers and lobbyist in this election cycle than Republicans. In January, Hussein’s campaign described union contributions to the campaigns of Clinton and John Edwards as "special interest" money. Hussein changed his tune as he began gathering his own union endorsements. He now refers respectfully to unions as the representatives of "working people" and says he is "thrilled" by their support. It is also worthy to note that in January 2007 George Soros (as in billionaire) gave his support for Hussein Obama. No “special interestâ€￾ groups?

Veritas made the accusation that Bush has no foreign policy experience noting the Bush “did not know who was the president of Pakistan, referred to the people of Greece as Grecians, the Kosovars as Kosovians, and confused Slovenia with Slovakiaâ€￾. In case you missed it, during the Democrat Party presidential debate Hussein was asked if he would scrap NAFTA as president.. Hussein quickly responded by saying he would "immediately call the President of Mexico and the President of Canada" to discuss the issue. The last time I checked Canada had a Prime Minister. As a matter of fact Hussein only recently learned that Al-Qaeda was in Iraq. Hussein’s naiveté on global matters is laughable. In a time of war it is of little comfort to me that Hussein lived as a Muslim in a Muslim country.

USAir757 brought up an interesting point. The fact that Hillary and Hussein have to lie about their foreign policy experience to get people to believe they are qualified to be POTUS is absolutely unbelievable! Even if you have a problem with McCain you have to admit that it’s cool that he doesn’t have to lie his ass off to impress people regarding his background.

Veritas appears to vilify Bush over an “illegalâ€￾ and “unjustâ€￾ war against a sovereign country. He quotes several articles about the “plottingâ€￾, “run-upâ€￾ to the war against Iraq. He appears to support Hussein because of his stance on waging “illegalâ€￾ wars against sovereign countries. Hussein touts his record about not voting to go to war with Iraq. The fact remains that Hussein was not in a position to vote for the war against Iraq because he wasn’t a member of Congress. I wonder if Veritas supports Hussein’s policy of waging war against a sovereign nation. In 2007, in a speech prepared for delivery at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars Hussein warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf “that he must do more to shut down terrorist operations in his country and evict foreign fighters under an Obama presidency, or Pakistan will risk a U.S. troop invasion and losing hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. military aidâ€￾. I guess if you have a (D) after your name “unjustâ€￾ and “illegalâ€￾ war are just fine.

Hussein’s Hussein
Hussein Hussein’s Hussein’s Hussein’s
Hussein Hussein’s Hussein’s Hussein Hussein
Hussein Hussein Hussein’s Hussein
Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein’s.
I took the liberty of editing all of the nonsense out of your post and left the most pertinent information you had to offer...

I took the liberty of editing all of the nonsense out of your post and left the most pertinent information you had to offer...

Barack Hussein Obama

I'm sure he's not ashamed of his middle name. I think he determined early in his bid for POTUS that using his middle name wasn't getting him into office. Hussein is a common name in Muslim countries. On January 24, 2007 the Obama Exploratory Committee released the following statement, "To be clear, Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ in Chicago. This statement was amended by the campaign on March 14, 2007 to say, "Obama was never a practicing Muslim." Now comes the offical statement from the Obama 08 website "Obama Has Never Been A Muslim."

My guess is that his evil white mother played a cruel joke on him and named him Hussein for the hell of it.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright was interviewed by Bill Moyers and imagine my surprise; he claims his words were twisted. Because, you know, the best way to “twistâ€￾ someone’s words is to quote them verbatim (airing on PBS tomorrow).

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/04...s-were-twisted/

“I felt it was unfair,â€￾ Mr. Wright said, according to excerpts of the interview released Thursday. “I felt it was unjust. I felt it was untrue. I felt for those who were doing that, were doing it for some very devious reasons.â€￾

In Mr. Wright’s sermons, he suggested that Americans bore some responsibility for the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, saying “America’s chickens are coming home to roost.â€￾ He also blamed the government for the spread of AIDS among African-Americans, characterized the United States government as corrupt and referred to the “U.S. of K.K.K. A.â€￾

He did not apologize or back away from his remarks in the interview, instead saying that people wanted to paint him as “some sort of fanatic.â€￾

“It’s to paint me as something — ‘Something’s wrong with me. There’s nothing wrong with this country ... for its policies. We’re perfect. Our hands are free. Our hands have no blood on them,’â€￾ he said. “That’s not a failure to communicate. The message that is being communicated by the sound bites is exactly what those pushing those sound bites want to communicate.â€￾

When asked what the people who aired the clips “wanted to communicate,â€￾ Mr. Wright said, “I think they wanted to communicate that I am unpatriotic, that I am un-American, that I am filled with hate speech, that I have a cult at Trinity United Church of Christ. And by the way, guess who goes to his church, hint, hint, hint? That’s what they wanted to communicate.â€￾

Because it’s all true.

And Wright says Obama renounced him just for political reasons:

Mr. Obama publicly denounced Mr. Wright’s remarks, a reaction Mr. Wright said “went down very simply.â€￾

“He’s a politician, I’m a pastor,â€￾ he said. “We speak to two different audiences. And he says what he has to say as a politician. I say what I have to say as a pastor. But they’re two different worlds.â€￾

He added, “I do what I do. He does what politicians do. So that what happened in Philadelphia where he had to respond to the sound bytes, he responded as a politician.â€￾

Rev. Jeremiah Wright was interviewed by Bill Moyers and imagine my surprise; he claims his words were twisted. Because, you know, the best way to “twist†someone’s words is to quote them verbatim (airing on PBS tomorrow).

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/04...s-were-twisted/

“I felt it was unfair,†Mr. Wright said, according to excerpts of the interview released Thursday. “I felt it was unjust. I felt it was untrue. I felt for those who were doing that, were doing it for some very devious reasons.â€

In Mr. Wright’s sermons, he suggested that Americans bore some responsibility for the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, saying “America’s chickens are coming home to roost.†He also blamed the government for the spread of AIDS among African-Americans, characterized the United States government as corrupt and referred to the “U.S. of K.K.K. A.â€

He did not apologize or back away from his remarks in the interview, instead saying that people wanted to paint him as “some sort of fanatic.â€

“It’s to paint me as something — ‘Something’s wrong with me. There’s nothing wrong with this country ... for its policies. We’re perfect. Our hands are free. Our hands have no blood on them,’†he said. “That’s not a failure to communicate. The message that is being communicated by the sound bites is exactly what those pushing those sound bites want to communicate.â€

When asked what the people who aired the clips “wanted to communicate,†Mr. Wright said, “I think they wanted to communicate that I am unpatriotic, that I am un-American, that I am filled with hate speech, that I have a cult at Trinity United Church of Christ. And by the way, guess who goes to his church, hint, hint, hint? That’s what they wanted to communicate.â€

Because it’s all true.

And Wright says Obama renounced him just for political reasons:

Mr. Obama publicly denounced Mr. Wright’s remarks, a reaction Mr. Wright said “went down very simply.â€

“He’s a politician, I’m a pastor,†he said. “We speak to two different audiences. And he says what he has to say as a politician. I say what I have to say as a pastor. But they’re two different worlds.â€

He added, “I do what I do. He does what politicians do. So that what happened in Philadelphia where he had to respond to the sound bytes, he responded as a politician.â€
The Reverend speaks the truth, so natuarally he must be a "conspiracy theorist."
man made origin of aids
Most Americans are good people, so naturally they feel that the people running the government are good people too; however, they are not. Americans in their self righteuouness, suffer from the delusion (I wish I had coined this term) of "original sinlessness" and take no responsibility for the evil that their government does through out the world. PREACH ON REVEREND!

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"And the United States of America government, when it came to treating her citizens of Indian descent fairly, she failed. She put them on reservations. When it came to treating her citizens of Japanese descent fairly, she failed. She put them in internment prison camps. When it came to treating citizens of African descent fairly, America failed. She put them in chains. The government put them on slave quarters, put them on auction blocks, put them in cotton fields, put them in inferior schools, put them in substandard housing, put them in scientific experiments, put them in the lowest paying jobs, put them outside the equal protection of the law, kept them out of their racist bastions of higher education and locked them into position of hopelessness and helplessness. The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law, and then wants us to sing God bless America? No, no, no. Not God bless America; God damn America!â€￾

I believe the Rev. is giving a history lesson. Sounds like Howard Zinn, Peoples History of the United States. Is He a racist too?

Rev. Wright:
"You know, you come into the average church on a Sunday morning and you think you've stepped from the real world into a fantasy world. And what do I mean by that? Pick up the church bulletin. You leave a world, Vietnam, or today you leave a world, Iraq, over 4,000 dead, American boys and girls, 100,000, 200,000 depending on which count, Iraqi dead. Afghanistan, Darfur, rapes in the Congo, Katrina, Lower Ninth Ward, that's the world you leave. And you come in; you pick up your church bulletin. It says, there is a ladies tea on second Sunday. How come the faith preached in our churches does not relate to the world in which our church members leave at the benediction?â€￾

Where is the anti white rascism? Sounds like the truth to me.
Rev. Wright was also in the Marines during the Vietnam war. Don't know if he saw combat, but being a black man he probably did. How many deferments did Dick Cheney get? Was'nt it 5?

Anybody can be made to sound like a jerk when their comments are taken out of context. And that is what happened to Reverend Wright..... look for more of the same, so long as Hillaryclinton.com is still in the race.

Anybody can be made to sound like a jerk when their comments are taken out of context. And that is what happened to Reverend Wright..... look for more of the same, so long as Hillaryclinton.com is still in the race.

After seeing and listening to those sermons....out of context is surely out of context.... :down:

The Big 'O' lied about being there, then was shown sitting there with a cheshire cat grin.....he doesn't take oil money {in DC} and was shown not able to, due to a law....but he was sucking it in at the Getty's a month or so ago.... :lol: And it was shown who all those oil people were in an election contributor release...he's no different....he's about change......hey buddy,can you break a quarter?

Change you can believe in...... :lol: :mf_boff: :lol: :mf_boff:

This is what Anderson Cooper thought about the "context" of the 9/11 sermon... one that many are up in arms about. Surprisingly, it echoes what many in the Water Cooler have mentioned in retort to other subjects. Take it for what it is worth...

Cooper

This is what Anderson Cooper thought about the "context" of the 9/11 sermon... one that many are up in arms about. Surprisingly, it echoes what many in the Water Cooler have mentioned in retort to other subjects. Take it for what it is worth...

Cooper

And you find this surprising?

I know some of you cannot maintain your AFDB so here are some recommendations:

How To Maintain

An AFDB may be cleaned with a towel moistened with soapy water. Do not submerge your AFDB in water or use alcohol as this may destickify the tape. Consider making a spare AFDB to wear while cleaning your main one.

You should construct a new AFDB about every other month, depending on the psychotronic traffic in your area. Users who have moved into an aluminum lined bunker and who only use their AFDB when going out to grocery shop, etc. may forego replacement for up to six months.
Corrosion:

It is possible for aluminum to corrode enough to compromise psychotronic shielding under extreme situations, such as acid rain storms. If you live or visit areas where extreme corrosion is possible, you should take precautions by:

1. Increasing aluminum foil thickness during AFDB construction.
2. Coating your AFDB with a protective substance such as paint or covering it with a non-corrodible shielding such as a hat.
3. Replacing your AFDB often.

Under normal usage, an AFDB will experience minor surface corrosion. This is normal and should not alarm you. When aluminum is exposed to air, it quickly forms a surface layer of aluminum oxide. In fact, you have probably never seen aluminum without this type corrosion. This layer of oxidization will actually protect the rest of the AFDB from further and more destructive corrosion. Do not try and scrape it off! As long as you monitor your AFDB and replace it every other month as directed above, serious corrosion should not be an issue.

Care should be taken when using latex paints on your beanie as they contain ammonia which will chemically react with the aluminum oxide layer to create a gas. While this will not harm the AFDB in and of itself, it will create bubbles under the paint that can break and allow other corrosive substances to leak in and come into contact with the now-oxide-depleted aluminum surface. It is suggested to first use a thinned oil based metal primer on the AFDB surface to isolate the latex paint from the protective aluminum oxide layer.
Lightning:

Are AFDBs dangerous to wear during lightning storms? The risk of being struck by lightning has more to do with where you are than what you are wearing. An AFDB -- or any metallic object in your immediate possession -- may increase your chances of being hit, but that increase is negligible compared to the increase chance due to being in a area at high lightning strike risk. In other words, if you are standing on a hill in a lightning storm you're in danger no matter what you are wearing. AFDB bedecked people in lightning-safe areas are at no more immediate, measurable risk than their mind control-addled neighbors. In fact, people without AFDBs during lightning storms are at higher long-term risk for the following reasons:

1. Any psychotronic signals that they are receiving may be altered by the electrical fields of the storm causing them to behave erratically -- possibly violently -- putting themselves at risk for personal injury.
2. A mind control agent could issue them commands that cause them to step into the storm, putting themselves at risk of lightning strike.
3. If the lightning storm is very destructive, FEMA agents may arrive on the scene (with portable psychotrons in tow) to assess damage and psychotronically inculcate dependency and submission to the Federal Father in any unAFDBed victims.

B) UT

Latest posts

Back