Obama

What do you want to bet........that Pompous..KARL gets a subpoena...1/"21"/09 ?

Last time I checked, being pompous wasn't illegal. Neither is being a brilliant election strategist... love him or hate him, he's good at what he does.

After seeing a picture of the home being built for him I don't know what he's so angry about. IMHO he's just another self righteous preacher who makes a rather good living "spreading the gospel".

For 35 years Jeremiah Wright has advocated black liberation theology. He railed against white greed, and the oppressive white society that oppressed the poor class of blacks and usurped its wealth for themselves. He implemented a black value system that included a “Disavowal of the Pursuit of Middleclassness.â€￾ Now Wright gets to enjoy his moment when he lavishly lives just like the people he spent his life demonizing. Jeremiah Wright is retiring to a 10,000 square foot, $1.6 million home on the fairway of high-class Tinley Park, courtesy of his loving flock, the same loving flock that has provided him with a $10 million line of church credit to live on.

This raises a legitimate question as to whether Obama’s own “Audacity of Hopeâ€￾ message is as hypocritical and self-serving as the man who was the source of that message turned out to be.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs".

Booker T. Washington

For 35 years Jeremiah Wright has advocated black liberation theology. He railed against white greed, and the oppressive white society that oppressed the poor class of blacks and usurped its wealth for themselves. He implemented a black value system that included a “Disavowal of the Pursuit of Middleclassness.â€￾ Now Wright gets to enjoy his moment when he lavishly lives just like the people he spent his life demonizing. Jeremiah Wright is retiring to a 10,000 square foot, $1.6 million home on the fairway of high-class Tinley Park, courtesy of his loving flock, the same loving flock that has provided him with a $10 million line of church credit to live on.

This raises a legitimate question as to whether Obama’s own “Audacity of Hopeâ€￾ message is as hypocritical and self-serving as the man who was the source of that message turned out to be.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs".

Booker T. Washington

Farrakhan lite no doubt? :lol:

Jeremiah Wright's Wider Toll

Jeremiah Wright's message is more damaging to his followers than it is to Barack Obama.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/02/AR2008050202794.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

JMHO

Rev. Wright is (one of many) deterrents for ‘equality’. They always play the ‘blame game’ and how no one can rise to power due to (insert ethnic group here). Enhancing friction between the races ensures his own dominance and economic power.

If there is no conflict, then his position is lost. In ‘his’ own best interest, he has to keep the friction alive.

So ‘Blame Whitey’ is easier than rising above expectations than to go get a job.

FYI,

Black folks are ‘more’ prejudiced than us Honky’s

B)

JMHO

Rev. Wright is (one of many) deterrents for ‘equality’. They always play the ‘blame game’ and how no one can rise to power due to (insert ethnic group here). Enhancing friction between the races ensures his own dominance and economic power.

If there is no conflict, then his position is lost. In ‘his’ own best interest, he has to keep the friction alive.

So ‘Blame Whitey’ is easier than rising above expectations than to go get a job.

FYI,

Black folks are ‘more’ prejudiced than us Honky’s

B)
Lets see. We have a race of people whose ancestors suffered the cruelty and indignation of slavery for 300 to 400 years. They were considered 3/5 of a person in the U.S. Constitution (the 3/5ths compromise, Article I. Section 2. Paragraph 3.) until 1868. The system that repressed them (separate but equal) was considered constitutional by the Plessy v. Fergusson ruling of the Supreme Court in 1896. That ruling was not overturned until 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education. It wasn't until the Civil Rights act of 1964 that this race of people was given full rights as citizens, albeit on paper. They still had to contend with lynchings, Jim Crow and the likes of George Wallace and assasinations of black leaders (Medgar Evers, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King).
Everyone raves about the Tuskegee airmen but they had to sit in the back of the bus too. Tuskegee, Alabama was also the place where for forty years , the U.S. Public Health Service conducted syphilis experiments on poor black share croppers. These men were never told what disease they were suffering from or of its seriousness. Informed that they were being treated for “bad blood,†their doctors had no intention of curing them of syphilis at all.
The data for the experiment was to be collected from autopsies of the men, and they were thus deliberately left to degenerate under the ravages of tertiary syphilis—which can include tumors, heart disease, paralysis, blindness, insanity, and death. “As I see it,†one of the doctors involved explained, “we have no further interest in these patients until they die.†This ended in 1972.
What I don't understand is how white America still wonders why there is distrust of the U.S. government and the white establishment in general by black people; after such a lack luster history in the treatment of the black race in this country. All you can say is "get a job?"
You should get a clue!

Lets see. We have a race of people whose ancestors suffered the cruelty and indignation of slavery for 300 to 400 years. They were considered 3/5 of a person in the U.S. Constitution (the 3/5ths compromise, Article I. Section 2. Paragraph 3.) until 1868. The system that repressed them (separate but equal) was considered constitutional by the Plessy v. Fergusson ruling of the Supreme Court in 1896. That ruling was not overturned until 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education. It wasn't until the Civil Rights act of 1964 that this race of people was given full rights as citizens, albeit on paper. They still had to contend with lynchings, Jim Crow and the likes of George Wallace and assasinations of black leaders (Medgar Evers, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King).
Everyone raves about the Tuskegee airmen but they had to sit in the back of the bus too. Tuskegee, Alabama was also the place where for forty years , the U.S. Public Health Service conducted syphilis experiments on poor black share croppers. These men were never told what disease they were suffering from or of its seriousness. Informed that they were being treated for “bad blood,â€￾ their doctors had no intention of curing them of syphilis at all.
The data for the experiment was to be collected from autopsies of the men, and they were thus deliberately left to degenerate under the ravages of tertiary syphilis—which can include tumors, heart disease, paralysis, blindness, insanity, and death. “As I see it,â€￾ one of the doctors involved explained, “we have no further interest in these patients until they die.â€￾ This ended in 1972.
What I don't understand is how white America still wonders why there is distrust of the U.S. government and the white establishment in general by black people; after such a lack luster history in the treatment of the black race in this country. All you can say is "get a job?"
You should get a clue!

Spare me your diatribe of the abused ‘Poor Black Person’ that we should continue to mollycoddle.
We do no kindness to them.
Clue?
No, you do not have one.
B) UT

Spare me your diatribe of the abused ‘Poor Black Person’ that we should continue to mollycoddle.
We do no kindness to them.
Clue?
No, you do not have one.
B) UT

Yes the truth hurts, so history is diatribe. Typical reaction. I forgot, the "poor white man" is the new minority. With all this affimative action, and all that rap music...hide your daughters. :shock: You can't call a "n@#$%r" a "n@#$%r anymore without having to look around; you know the move: look left, look right and then behind you. But I bet you have black friends, right?
We can't forget all those dammed "Mexicans" comming here to steal all your social benefits...and the rest of your daughters. :shock: White man can't get a break! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some folks must be jealous of the Rev. Wright's new 10,340 square foot, golf course adjacent house complete with an elevator and a four car garage in the upscale Chicago suburb of Tinley Park. Only two per cent of Tinley Park’s nearly 50,000 residents are African Americans.

Telegraph - Rev Jeremiah Wright to retire in 'white suburb'

Fox News - Obama’s Former Pastor Getting $1.6M Home in Retirement

The quote earlier posted by "Tug McGroin" is right on the money (pun intended):

Booker T. Washington in his 1911 book, My Larger Education

Yes the truth hurts, so history is diatribe. Typical reaction. I forgot, the "poor white man" is the new minority. With all this affimative action, and all that rap music...hide your daughters. :shock: You can't call a "n@#$%r" a "n@#$%r anymore without having to look around; you know the move: look left, look right and then behind you. But I bet you have black friends, right?
We can't forget all those dammed "Mexicans" comming here to steal all your social benefits...and the rest of your daughters. :shock: White man can't get a break! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is OK, you can blame me.
Just put it on your resume' that everything is UTs' fault.

What ever happens in your lot in life, just blame me! :p

Feel better?

B) UT

Michelle Obama: Barack has hit boiling point

Barack Obama is struggling to contain his anger and frustration over the constant barrage of questions about his character and judgment, his wife has revealed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/1924872/Michelle-Obama-Barack-has-hit-boiling-point.html

Why it is that Obama sat for 20 years listening to the raving racist rants and lunatic anti-America conspiracy theories of his pastor and mentor Jeremiah Wright, and there has never been this anger, or even any mild statement of disagreement. It's only when Obama feels that this is an obstacle to his getting the Dem nomination -- these difficult questions posed by the media -- that Obama gets to boiling. It's not lies that get Obama to boil, it's an exploration to get at the truth that does this.

Clearly Obama doesn't want the media poking into issues of character and integrity, when all that Obama wants is merely to be made the President of the United States, the most powerful position in the world.

It's about time that a reporter asked Obama about his alleged anger over being asked difficult questions.

Latest posts

Back