Obamacare Update!

Doesnt matter either way to me, the mandate wont effect me.

994024_652955014738983_638781952_n.png

700UW said:
Doesnt matter either way to me, the mandate wont effect me.

994024_652955014738983_638781952_n.png
So what does that chart have to do with anything? Not  by any stretch of the imagination does "Obamacare"  come close to "Universal heath Care!". I'm all in favor of Universal heath care, but Obamacare ain't it!!!

Because it shows how backwards we still are and the right is the one who has fought Universal Healthcare in this country.

Well before the Affordable Healthcare Act, I couldnt afford insurance, with the AHCA I now can.

So I see its benefits first hand.

700UW said:
Because it shows how backwards we still are and the right is the one who has fought Universal Healthcare in this country.

Well before the Affordable Healthcare Act, I couldnt afford insurance, with the AHCA I now can.

When they take the subsidy away what happens?

When they go $10 minimum wage how many will lose subsidy amounts?

Reactions: 1 person
Who knows about the subsidies, the Supreme Court will rule on that.

And I know in NC more insurance companies will be joining the marketplace for 2015 options.

700UW said:

Individual is never backward.

No matter how well intention-ed a government is, providing any service that can be provided by a private company or charity decreases individual Liberty.

Then of course there are exhibit's "A" & "B" as to the performance of public run or regulated Health Care. Those would be the IHS (Indian Health Service) and the Veterans Health system. Even third world banana republics like Ecuador realize that there needs to be a private sector Health Care component along with their public health care system. They currently rank number 20 in the world for efficiency. *US is 46)

The cost of care in this city is so low that it’s a place where you could go without health insurance, if you chose, and pay for care as you need it. I know several retired Americans in Cuenca who have taken this approach and been very happy with their decision.

Cuenca is becoming a popular city for medical tourism, and has begun offering city-sponsored programs. Cuenca’s five top hospitals have joined together to offer a package deal. The medical tourist (or retiree) is provided with an ID card that entitles you to a package of exams at standard prices at the facility of your choice. You sign up for the bundle of medical services that best suits your needs. Prices range from $66 to $401 for the entire suite. Here are some examples:

700UW said:

Here's my take on Obamacare: It's call our safety net!
1924322_815162608493832_8903501636040327900_n.jpg

Hmmmm...I'm a bit confused. It says that this Universal Healthcare started in 1978 in Italy. So I don't get it since I was an Italian citizen in Italy before 1978 and all my medical needs were covered by the government's insurance. All I know is that government funded insurance makes you a pawn and a lab rat as the hospitals, insurances and doctors try to milk the government.

Unlike you, my once affordable insurance is now a nickel and dime you machine thanks to your AHCA.