Obama's Foreign Policy:

MCI transplant said:
Frankly, there is only three
ways I feel she may have second thoughts about this: First if because of obama's ineptness, things go so bad that she won't want to touch it! ( a vary good chance!) Or two, she puts her foot in her mouth again so badly that her chances of wining would become close to zero! Three, something in her past comes back to haunt her!

Things are no worse than when Obama took over from Bush with two unfunded wars, unemployment sky rocketing and a host of other BS that Bush left.  Politicians always put their foot in their mouth.  They all have skeletons.  Some real, some made up.  Those who would vote for her will not be swayed by the petty BS such as her poor wording of her being broke.  The independents will pick the lesser of the two evils on the ballot so it is up to the GOP to put someone who is main stream and can draw the independents over.  If the GOP goes goofy again and put up a Romney, Ryan or Cruz on the ballot, the GOP can kiss the White House good bye for another 8 years.  I am not the only person who voted against McCain and Romney.  Something the GOP does not seem to understand.

Come on Tree, obama has been in office five years now!------ ISIS has taken over a good part of Iraq, and Syria, and is killing it's way to a full take over. This is from a band of terrorists obama call " a JV team!" He could have stopped them in Syria, but they called him on his bluff of a "red line", and he backed down! He could have armed the Free Syrian Army, before the rebellion was Shanghaied by ISIS, he chose not to!   There are now appox 40,000 Christians on a mountain waiting for someone help them before they're all killed, or die waiting for help to get off that mountain!  The best obama can do is drop a few supplies, and blow up a few trucks! That won't get them off that mountain! So now it looks like we're going back into Iraq because obama pulled all our troops out when they were already there! So much for his campaign promise!--------Putin is massing his troops to invade the Ukraine in the name of "humanitarian relief" now that his puppet rebels are getting their ass kicked! Our Southern boarder is still wide open, with more, and more, illegals coming in from the Middle East!  And more and more "volunteers" in ISIS with American, and European pass ports telling us they'll raise their black flag over the White House! Israel and the Palestinians are at it again, with no relief in sight! And Kerry is just making things worse! Obama feels he can just pull out all the stops and retire from everything that's going on in this world. Well, in a ideal world, that would be great! But, guess what? ---------THIS AIN"T AN IDEAL WORLD!!!!  SO DEAL WITH IT MR. PRESIDENT! YOU WANTED THE JOB! YOU GOT IT!  WE'RE PAYING YOU TO DO THE JOB!!! IF YOU CAN"T, OR WON"T, THAN GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY, AND LET SOME ELSE IN THERE WHO, CAN, AND WILL!!!

My immediate thought when reading the thread title was, Don't you first have to have a foreign policy in order to have the merits of it subject to debate?

What I see is a policy that roams the spectrum searching for the path of least resistance. It seems to me that issues are dealt with on an inconsistent basis, with great secrecy as events unfold.

While I favor a policy of non intervention, I would settle for a consistency not currently demonstrated.

MCI transplant said:
Come on Tree, obama has been in office five years now!------ ISIS has taken over a good part of Iraq, and Syria, and is killing it's way to a full take over. This is from a band of terrorists obama call " a JV team!" He could have stopped them in Syria, but they called him on his bluff of a "red line", and he backed down! He could have armed the Free Syrian Army, before the rebellion was Shanghaied by ISIS, he chose not to!   There are now appox 40,000 Christians on a mountain waiting for someone help them before they're all killed, or die waiting for help to get off that mountain!  The best obama can do is drop a few supplies, and blow up a few trucks! That won't get them off that mountain! So now it looks like we're going back into Iraq because obama pulled all our troops out when they were already there! So much for his campaign promise!--------Putin is massing his troops to invade the Ukraine in the name of "humanitarian relief" now that his puppet rebels are getting their ass kicked! Our Southern boarder is still wide open, with more, and more, illegals coming in from the Middle East!  And more and more "volunteers" in ISIS with American, and European pass ports telling us they'll raise their black flag over the White House! Israel and the Palestinians are at it again, with no relief in sight!
Go get into your bunker and shut the door. Someone will let you know when it's safe to come out.

PS: Take fa la Li Lo and Southwind with you so you can all commiserate together.

Glenn,----- don't talk to me about bunkers! I've served my time in Vietnam!------ Can you say the same? Go stick your head back in the sand!

Yes. Stay the course. No matter that situations are different and requires different responses.

SparrowHawk said:
My immediate thought when reading the thread title was, Don't you first have to have a foreign policy in order to have the merits of it subject to debate?

What I see is a policy that roams the spectrum searching for the path of least resistance. It seems to me that issues are dealt with on an inconsistent basis, with great secrecy as events unfold.

While I favor a policy of non intervention, I would settle for a consistency not currently demonstrated.

What I find absolutely insane is the responses to current issues that someone in charge would make in a very timely and urgent manner. Weeks go by during a major issue with no response from the oval while events get out of hand. The world has seen this lack of leadership and the ones on the proverbial other side of the tracks have taken note of this.

Maybe he should have a "doctrine".

Dog Wonder said:
Maybe he should have a "doctrine".
In a way he does. It's the W.I.I.F.M Doctrine. "What's in it for me" personally. Screw the country it's all about me. If he doesn't have Narcissistic Personality Disorder then no one does

Glenn Quagmire said:
Go get into your bunker and shut the door. Someone will let you know when it's safe to come out.

PS: Take fa la Li Lo and Southwind with you so you can all commiserate together.

So your cool with Jihadist's killing Christians, simply because they won't convert.............got it!

Wonder how you and Tree will feel when they turn loose on Atheists!

Latest posts

Back