Obama's Gun Grab

700UW said:
936594_10153191469997541_6947805685611805899_n.jpg

[/quote

were you this gullible in negotiations? if so it explains a lot

"What a liar. Under his new proposals, if a rape victim has mental/emotional issues after the assault, her shrink can call it in, and she's now ineligible to purchase a gun."

And buying a gun after the fact is going to protect her just how?

Are you now arguing that people with mental/emotional issues should carry?

Like the Sandy Hook kid?

Yes, or no?

Or, only when it suits your politically motivated, profit driven messagers' storyline?

• Banned
Ifly2 said:
"What a liar. Under his new proposals, if a rape victim has mental/emotional issues after the assault, her shrink can call it in, and she's now ineligible to purchase a gun."

And buying a gun after the fact is going to protect her just how?

Are you now arguing that people with mental/emotional issues should carry?

Like the Sandy Hook kid?

Yes, or no?

Or, only when it suits your politically motivated, profit driven messagers' storyline?

Facts are facts buttercup.

Now a woman who has been victimized, is left rendered defenseless and unable to protect herself from being a victim again. 

That's why the "war on women" truly comes from the left.

700UW said:
And I always thought the NY Post was a newspaper for idiots. The Daily News truly outdoes the Post with this jihadi Wayne crap. I am embarrassed for them.

townpete said:
Facts are facts buttercup.

Now a woman who has been victimized, is left rendered defenseless and unable to protect herself from being a victim again. 

That's why the "war on women" truly comes from the left.
Facts?

What facts?

What woman, or women, have been left unable to decend themselves?

Should we allow women felons to buy guns too?

Or male felons who were sexually assaulted in prison?

You claim to want the law enforced

Except when the someone enforcing it is Obama, and not enforcing it plays into some made-up storyline being sold by your "information services". Then the law should not be enforced.

Which is it?

Enforce, equally?

Or, not?

• Banned
Best smack down on Obama's phoney town hall charade:

https://youtu.be/q8mgAgf3UOc

Carrying on her narcissistic hubby's legacy

He had "mental issues" too, now didn't he?

Ifly2 said:

You talking Chris Kyle?

On his worst day on this planet he was a bigger and better man than you'll ever be.

Stammering, stuttering, uhhh, ahhhh, feel good psycho pap is a "smackdown"

That explains a lot...

None of it good

Correlation, which she admits does not necessarily exist, does not equal causation.

He comes across a lot clearer and more realistic and factual than she, and he even was nice about it.

He even clearly defended her right to own and purchase a gun

Go on back to your regular and flawed programming...

Ifly2 said:
Stammering, stuttering, uhhh, ahhhh, feel good psycho pap is a "smackdown"

That explains a lot...

None of it good

Correlation, which she admits does not necessarily exist, does not equal causation.

He comes across a lot clearer and more realistic and factual than she, and he even was nice about it.

He even clearly defended her right to own and purchase a gun

Go on back to your regular and flawed programming...

Ifly2, on 08 Jan 2016 - 1:57 PM, said:
Ifly2 said:

You talking Chris Kyle?

On his worst day on this planet he was a bigger and better man than you'll ever be.

I was talking about her stuttering stammering touchy feely "smackdown"

Kyle was a great soldier, did his job superbly and with dedication. He deserves to be and has been honored for that, and I agree. It is awe-inspiring to observe, or learn about, a true master of his craft.

Narcisstic?
That sorta' goes without saying.

Mental issues?
He describes his "issues" returning to the "real world" himself, etc., in his own book.

We need heroes. Every society does, and he is a good one.

Your alter-ego petey-bot posted a video of a stammering, stuttering, touchy feely "speech" and called it a " smackdown " of some kind. Like I said, that explains a lot, and none of it is impressive.

She did at least admit that there is not necessarily even a correlation between gun ownership and decreasing violent crime, much less causation. That, she didn't to her credit even try to claim or associate, unlike the "information services" and NRA Story line bot programmers.

Obama's response was adult, caring, concerned, rational, reasoned and Defended And Affirmed Her Right To Gun Ownership.

• Banned
Ifly2 said:
I was talking about her stuttering stammering touchy feely "smackdown"

Kyle was a great soldier, did his job superbly and with dedication. He deserves to be and has been honored for that, and I agree. It is awe-inspiring to observe, or learn about, a true master of his craft.

Narcisstic?
That sorta' goes without saying.

Mental issues?
He describes his "issues" returning to the "real world" himself, etc., in his own book.

We need heroes. Every society does, and he is a good one.

Your alter-ego petey-bot posted a video of a stammering, stuttering, touchy feely "speech" and called it a " smackdown " of some kind. Like I said, that explains a lot, and none of it is impressive.

She did at least admit that there is not necessarily even a correlation between gun ownership and decreasing violent crime, much less causation. That, she didn't to her credit even try to claim or associate, unlike the "information services" and NRA Story line bot programmers.

Obama's response was adult, caring, concerned, rational, reasoned and Defended And Affirmed Her Right To Gun Ownership.

She put that stammering idiot in his place. Made him look like a fool.

• Banned
delldude said:

Ifly2, on 08 Jan 2016 - 1:57 PM, said:
You talking Chris Kyle?

Exactly, gutless furball.

Back