Obama's Second Term

It is obvious from your two previous posts (signals) that you have a problem with people that have mental disabilities.

They have Father's who love them as children, not "retard".

So what term do psychologists currently use for someone with an IQ below 85? And please spare me the political correctness of WHO YOU ARE. During a pride parade, some used the term in the newspapers to refer to protesters.

Just sayin'!

OH horse crap. The republicans would rather say that the actions he has taken are illegal as oppsed to try and prove it. The dems did the same thing when Bush was in office. The lack of charges has nothign to do with race, it has everythign to do with politcs. The republicans know they can't prove it and they know it will back fire on them like it did with Clinton.

And there is a huge difference between impeached and removed.

W. VA was a 15% spread for McCain. Who cares?

Impeachable offense? Let me know when the House files suit and what the judge says. I believe you meant to say a removable offense. Clinton was impeached by the House. He was never removed from office and never convicted of a crime.

There were many states that were won over the years by 15% Margins. Only ONE chose not to support a sitting President. Even stump jumping Hillbillies can figure him out for the fraud he is.

The immigration thing is going to court. The open question is when. Steven King has already won this argument in court once already. It's Election Year pandering by an Empty Suit desperate to retain power. Living proof that the USA elects retard regularly.

There were many states that were won over the years by 15% Margins. Only ONE chose not to support a sitting President. Even stump jumping Hillbillies can figure him out for the fraud he is.

The immigration thing is going to court. The open question is when. Steven King has already won this argument in court once already. It's Election Year pandering by an Empty Suit desperate to retain power. Living proof that the USA elects retard regularly.

Bill Kristol agrees with Obama on the immigration policy. Said on FNS the other day that it was the right thing to do.

Yep, but they are not going to elect your retard.

Since you've bought into the premise that we elect retards for President that would then seem to indicate that "My guy" is not retarded and therefore not qualified. :D

while I think Immigration Reform needs to be a priority for the next Congress and Obama's attempt to rule by decree may well be the right path. He still can not rule by decree. Personally I hope whoever gets elected ramps up the whole INS and triples the size in order to round up and deport as many in as short a period as is possible. WHY? To get Congress up off their collective assets and provide a level of fairness. I know common sense would be asking to much so I'd settle for fair.

Not quite but nice try. I look at this like a mathematical subset. All politicians are 'retards'. Not all retards get elected to office.. Paul is politician, therefore Paul is an unelected retard.

Obama is almost Osama, and Hussein is the name of Saddam, and Barack, or whatever, sounds like a curse word. Coincidence?

Let's take a stroll down the Obama Blvd. of broken promises shall we?
—"The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That's the first thing that I'd do." (Spoken on the campaign trail in 2008.)
—"Today I'm pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office." (Spoken at the opening of the fiscal responsibility summit, Feb. 23, 2009.)
—"We will launch a sweeping effort to root out waste, inefficiency and unnecessary spending in our government, and every American will be able to see how and where we spend taxpayer dollars by going to a new website called recovery.gov." (Spoken in a speech Jan. 28, 2009.)
—"There is no doubt that we've been living beyond our means, and we're going to have to make some adjustments. Now, what I've done throughout this campaign is to propose a net spending cut." (Spoken during a presidential debate Oct. 15, 2008.)
—"We are going to ban all earmarks." (Spoken at a news conference Jan. 6, 2009.)
—"Instead of allowing lobbyists to slip big corporate tax breaks into bills during the dead of night, we will make sure every single tax break and earmark is available to every American online." (Spoken on the campaign trail in June 2007.)
—"Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase — not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes." (Spoken in September 2008 at a town hall meeting in Dover, N.H.)
—"(I) will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year. This will eliminate taxes for 7 million seniors — saving them an average of $1,400 a year — and will also mean that 27 million seniors will not need to file an income tax return at all." (From Barack Obama presidential campaign fact sheet in 2008.)
—"(My plan) will not help speculators who took risky bets on a rising market and bought homes not to live in but to sell." (Spoken to an audience in Phoenix on Feb. 18, 2009.)
—"(Lobbyists) won't work in my White House." (Spoken on his Iowa bus tour Dec. 15, 2007.)
—"We've got a philosophical difference, which we've debated repeatedly, and that is that Sen. (Hillary) Clinton believes the only way to achieve universal health care is to force everybody to purchase it." (Spoken during the Democratic presidential debate Feb. 21, 2008.)
—"These negotiations will be on C-SPAN, and so the public will be part of the conversation and will see the decisions that are being made." (Spoken Jan. 20, 2008.)
—"The detention facilities at Guantanamo for individuals covered by this order shall be closed as soon as practicable ... no later than 1 year from the date of this order." (Presidential executive order Jan. 22, 2009.)
—"Barack Obama and Joe Biden believe the United States has to be frank with the Chinese about such failings and will press them to respect human rights." (On a fact sheet distributed by the Obama campaign during the 2008 campaign.)
—"We need tougher border security and a renewed focus on busting up gangs and traffickers crossing our border. ... That begins at home, with comprehensive immigration reform. That means securing our border and passing tough employer enforcement laws." (Spoken in Miami on May 23, 2008.)
—"I will make sure that we renegotiate (NAFTA)." (Spoken on Feb. 23, 2008.)

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/chuck-norris/2012/06/20/chuck-norris-column-can-obama-be-re-elected-broken-promises#ixzz1yRGdcSYm

In the words of Bugs Bunny, "Eh! What a Maroon"

Latest posts