Oh Dear Lord, ..." NEVER say NEVER " !

Well for one you and your merry band of facists:

A) Chase out people eating in peace at restaurants just because of political differences (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

B) Beat people up over a hat. (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

C) Want everyone and anything erased from history because of a confederate flag. (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

D) Want people to lose there jobs because they may have liked or said something related to civil war era. (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

E) Want speech regulated and any dissent be banned/driven from society. (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

I could go on but I think you get the idea...
if your savior would not be a lying hypocritical person with no empathy for black and brown people that want to immigrate to this country i might agree with some of your ideals. your savior is a godless ignorant ass that only wants white people to immigrate to this country. we need the immigration because we need more people for our work force.

if your savior would not be a lying hypocritical person with no empathy for black and brown people that want to immigrate to this country i might agree with some of your ideals. your savior is a godless ignorant ass that only wants white people to immigrate to this country. we need the immigration because we need more people for our work force.

He’s all for the legal immigration process. For those who want to violate decades old laws, not so much.

Lefturd congressmen were all for it as well just a few short years ago. Now they oppose everything and anything Trump because “Orange Man Bad”.

Hey KYJ, here’s another goodie for you.

If you recall, Nazi’s were all about building the master race via eugenics.

You know who else was a big fan of eugenics?

Margret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. The lefts favorite cause.

If you let one white man own a semiautomatic weapon and he kills 24 people shopping at a mall, and one of them was your child, would you suck it up and take one for the cause?

What if your kid was attending a concert in Las Vegas and one white man with a semiautomatic took them and 53 others....would yo suck it up and take one for the cause?

What if your kid was visiting friends in Dayton Ohio and a white man with a semiautomatic weapon opened fire in the entertainment district killed 10 people, including them...still fighting for the cause?

What about if you sent your kid to school with her Hello Kitty lunch box so she could eat some lunch with her friends and a white man with a semiautomatic weapon blew away her and 19 of her friends...would you take one of those for the cause?

I mean, 100 million other people own these things and aren't doing this, and from things I have read, you seem to oppose doing anything to keep guns out of their hands. If your kid was one of the victims, would that change your "feelings" on THAT issue?

You want zero tolerance of "illegals"...those rapists and murderers south of the border whose only intent is to get here and kill and rape and sell drugs. You want to build a wall to keep them out. Something that won't work, but that's beside the point. But you don't want to lift a finger to keep a weapon of mass destruction out of the hand of mentally imbalanced person.
A white man with a gun a white man with a gun a white man with a gun you are so obsessed with race. Not sure where he said anything about Mexicans he just wants the border secured. I know it's just dandy with you to have tens of millions of people just walk in and live here but most Americans are sick of it. Just look at the counties that voted for Trump the whole dam map of the country is red. Keep up the identity politics it suits you.

Well for one you and your merry band of facists:

A) Chase out people eating in peace at restaurants just because of political differences (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

B) Beat people up over a hat. (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

C) Want everyone and anything erased from history because of a confederate flag. (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

D) Want people to lose there jobs because they may have liked or said something related to civil war era. (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

E) Want speech regulated and any dissent be banned/driven from society. (much like Nazi’s persecution of Jews)

I could go on but I think you get the idea...

Yet none of us were encouraged by a leader to do that. One guy decided that Mexican's were rapists and criminals because the leader of his country said they were. So he shot up a bunch of Mexicans in a mall in El Paso. He wanted to make Der Fuhrer proud.

And regulating speech...I guess where you didn't hear when Trump wanted the FCC to pull NBC's license. Or even when he was critical of Fox news for "not being on our side". Or labels news organizations that report critical, yet truthful things about him (most were taken from his own twits on tweeter) as "fake news". CNN could report that the sun will be rising in the east tomorrow and you wouldn't believe it because our dear leader has deemed them to be "fake news".

And remember...those of us who want to "censor" are just average citizens....not the leader of the freaking free world.

Last edited:
Hey KYJ, here’s another goodie for you.

If you recall, Nazi’s were all about building the master race via eugenics.

You know who else was a big fan of eugenics?

Margret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. The lefts favorite cause.

Yes indeed. Tell me, does anyone from a master race come from a "shithole country"? Trump doesn't want them here.

A white man with a gun a white man with a gun a white man with a gun you are so obsessed with race. Not sure where he said anything about Mexicans he just wants the border secured. I know it's just dandy with you to have tens of millions of people just walk in and live here but most Americans are sick of it. Just look at the counties that voted for Trump the whole dam map of the country is red. Keep up the identity politics it suits you.

The day he announced his candidacy he said "Mexico isn't sending us their best. They are sending crime, they are rapists". From day ONE. At his rallys, he goes on about the "invasion" from Mexico. That's not border security...thats sowing fear. Fear breeds hate.

So does walking into one's nation unlawfully. I know to you securing America's borders is some kind of crime but most of the country disagrees.

So does walking into one's nation unlawfully. I know to you securing America's borders is some kind of crime but most of the country disagrees.

"The wall" will still have a thousand mile hole in it when it's "completed", and it's nowhere near being completed. Is that what you call "border security"? AS I've said numerous times, I'd rather see money spent to enforce our existing immigration laws that MIGHT work instead of being sent to build a wall that WON'T work.

Yet none of us were encouraged by a leader to do that. One guy decided that Mexican's were rapists and criminals because the leader of his country said they were. So he shot up a bunch of Mexicans in a mall in El Paso. He wanted to make Der Fuhrer proud.

Wrong again. Even in said shooters manifesto he stated his actions were not inspired by anything DJT said. He had those feeling and intentions long before DJT was elected.

"The wall" will still have a thousand mile hole in it when it's "completed", and it's nowhere near being completed. Is that what you call "border security"? AS I've said numerous times, I'd rather see money spent to enforce our existing immigration laws that MIGHT work instead of being sent to build a wall that WON'T work.

Luckily you're not hired as anything remotely close to security. You wouldn't even qualify to be a mall cop.

Yes indeed. Tell me, does anyone from a master race come from a "shithole country"? Trump doesn't want them here.

Haha that's funny.

Just shows how ignorant you are on anything closely related to immigration law. Past and present.

If we had the same laws in force when the Statue of Liberty was adorned with the New Colossus, you freaks heads would explode. https://www.uscis.gov/history-and-g...y-history/early-american-immigration-policies

The general Immigration Act of 1882 levied a head tax of fifty cents on each immigrant and blocked (or excluded) the entry of idiots, lunatics, convicts, and persons likely to become a public charge.

That being said, if you were an immigrant back then, they would definitely deny you entry. You check all the boxes for sure. :confused:

Wrong again. Even in said shooters manifesto he stated his actions were not inspired by anything DJT said. He had those feeling and intentions long before DJT was elected.

I suppose we SHOULD take the word of a person who has the presence of mind to shoot up a mall. He might have had those feelings before DTR was elected, but they SURE got reinforced once he got in office.

Haha that's funny.

Just shows how ignorant you are on anything closely related to immigration law. Past and present.

If we had the same laws in force when the Statue of Liberty was adorned with the New Colossus, you freaks heads would explode. https://www.uscis.gov/history-and-g...y-history/early-american-immigration-policies

The general Immigration Act of 1882 levied a head tax of fifty cents on each immigrant and blocked (or excluded) the entry of idiots, lunatics, convicts, and persons likely to become a public charge.

That being said, if you were an immigrant back then, they would definitely deny you entry. You check all the boxes for sure. :confused:

Can you discuss anything without an insult? You seem to know a lot about what I think based on....well...I'm not sure what it's based on. I guess because I don't like Trump, then I want to let every immigrant in...just open up the gates and say "C'mon in". YOu'd be wrong, but that hasn't stopped you from arguing yet.