OPS INTERVIEW WITH SWA

gso2pit

Advanced
Mar 2, 2004
Hello All-
I have an interview for an ops position with SWA coming up later this month. Any tips to make it through? I do have previous airline experience but have always wanted to work for Southwest...Truly, none of my previous employers come even close to what Southwest is. Your thoughts are appreciated...

Thanks....

Hello All-
I have an interview for an ops position with SWA coming up later this month. Any tips to make it through? I do have previous airline experience but have always wanted to work for Southwest...Truly, none of my previous employers come even close to what Southwest is. Your thoughts are appreciated...

Thanks....

here are some steps to follow when interviewing for souhwest airlines
  1. Dress for success
  2. Got skills? Bring it!!! Bring your A-Game. As soon as you walk in the door you are being interviewed.
  3. Know some SWA history!!! Do some research on the history of Southwest Airlines.
  4. Don't be a wallflower. Have a personality!!!
  5. be prepared for situational questions about your work history.
Good Luck!!!

Make sure you let them know you like to work hard and play hard. Meaning you'll work hard to get the job done, but having a little fun at work while your getting the job done is almost a prerequiste at SWA. They want FUN hard working people.

Back