Our Dreamliner set to arrive in South America

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
From Jetwire:
[SIZE=11pt]This evening, our Boeing 787 Dreamliner will make its first departure to South America, with nonstop service from DFW to Buenos Aires, Argentina (EZE). Our first return flight departs EZE tomorrow evening. This marks our second international destination to be served by the Dreamliner, following service between DFW and Beijing, China (PEK) that just launched on Tuesday, June 2. Next up: flights between DFW and Shanghai, China (PVG), slated to begin on June 26.[/SIZE]

sorry not our dream liner. its their dream liner im just a brick in the back pack.....

really couldnt care less where they fly it.

dfw gen said:
sorry not our dream liner. its their dream liner im just a brick in the back pack.....

really couldnt care less where they fly it.
That is correct sir, management could give a sh*t less about the personnel that maintain the Plastic Poser until it breaks. They won't even procure the equipment and training to maintain it. That's why the FAA has delayed it's over the pond ETOPS, lack of training.

jimntx said:
Well, aren't you just a little sunbeam for AA.
It's called being at the bottom while AA makes billions, bankruptcy contract for 12 years with no end it site for the bricks. Not even a good faith 4% raise, to show us the difference between former AA management and the new USukAir's mantra; "We will restore trust between union and management at the New American Airlines" Pardon? What he say?

The Dissident said:
I can see the headlines now "AA Makes Maintenance Deal With Aero Sombrero For Overhaul of the 787"
Sounds like a Dougweiser move, and the TWu will tell the IAm; "See how they can do that brother"?

The Plastic Poser Nightmare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNrbN8CfLYg

Of course it's ALJ, but worrisome enough...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvkEpstd9os

Hackman said:
That is correct sir, management could give a sh*t less about the personnel that maintain the Plastic Poser until it breaks. They won't even procure the equipment and training to maintain it. That's why the FAA has delayed it's over the pond ETOPS, lack of training.

It's called being at the bottom while AA makes billions, bankruptcy contract for 12 years with no end it site for the bricks. Not even a good faith 4% raise, to show us the difference between former AA management and the new USukAir's mantra; "We will restore trust between union and management at the New American Airlines" Pardon? What he say?

Sounds like a Dougweiser move, and the TWu will tell the IAm; "See how they can do that brother"?
Thank you!

So flying it to Brazil and China doesnt require ETOPS and it doesnt fly over the pond?

And the plane already has been doing ETOPS flights before it even went into revenue service.

700UW said:
So flying it to Brazil and China doesnt require ETOPS and it doesnt fly over the pond?

And the plane already has been doing ETOPS flights before it even went into revenue service.
Not with AA passengers on board up until June 2. Don't let the facts get in the way. Stick to important issues like IAm organizing at Delta...again.

The planes were ETOPS certified from the factory, AA just had to show the FAA they were in compliance.

Thats why they flew domestic revenue before international.

700UW said:
The planes were ETOPS certified from the factory, AA just had to show the FAA they were in compliance.

Thats why they flew domestic revenue before international.
There's a bit more involved than what you say. It takes time. No rubber stamping like the NMB did on the Association.

Yes AA had to prove its maintenance and flight programs to the FAA, they had to do the evacuation drill and fly proving runs.

I know a bit more than you think.

700UW said:
Yes AA had to prove its maintenance and flight programs to the FAA, they had to do the evacuation drill and fly proving runs.

I'm sure you do like how many 387 bulbs do I need from the stock room to put in the spare bulb kit. LOL.

700UW said:

Ok smart guy, then fill us in on why the FAA delayed it and what they made AA do.

You have the floor....

Back