Pakistani Pilot Sues JetBlue

I'm having trouble connecting your two posts.

Was this pilot a U.K. national of Pakistani descent?

Even if he was, I am not sure I understand what you are getting at.

Unless he's on some sort of government watch list, sounds like JB may have made what will turn out to be a very expensive employment decision . . .

I'm having trouble connecting your two posts.

Was this pilot a U.K. national of Pakistani descent?

Even if he was, I am not sure I understand what you are getting at.

Unless he's on some sort of government watch list, sounds like JB may have made what will turn out to be a very expensive employment decision . . .
The first link was poster prior to the world knowing about the activities that were to occur in the UK and I simply thought the article was interesting. Then the events of yesterday occurred. I suppose my thoughts are, can a cry of discrimination become an easy route for insurgents into the cockpit of US domestic airliners, or just a get rich quick idea from successfully sueing jetBlue? Its frustrating to me when I read articles like these. I've heard on national TV news that one of the terrorists in the UK was a Heathrow Security Guard employee with full Heathrow cridentials. What can you do?

Well its like being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I mean lets be honest, the majority of people that are doing terroist things are mainly saudi or pakistani. Sad but true. Don't you think it doesn't happen in other parts of the world. Look and see how long your ass would be safe it you just decided to take a walk in any city in Iran. they'll problably kill you, Not because of who you are, just because your an American.

Now I'm not saying B6 did right on doing what he said they did....... But I don't blame them.

Back