Parker no shows on Larry King

What a TOTAL DISGRACE TO EVERY EMPLOYEE AT USAIRWAYS.

of all the thiefs we had in charge.. DoUgIe takes the cake. Not only is he in it for HIM .

he is totally bringing down a great Airline . because he is nothing more than a Drunk that

can't handle the hard questions. or his drinks.

way to go doug. the employees busting there arse for O.T numbers and slamming the door in the PAX face

and for the employees busting there Arse to get that last bag on the airplane . to improve your numbers

so you and scott and the boys can get there 200 percent bonus. YOU can KISS my ARSE .......

boeingBoy,
Aren't you glad your done this rat dump ..............

hope your having a Gr8t retirement............ US is going down in flames...........

boeingBoy,
Aren't you glad your done this rat dump ..............

hope your having a Gr8t retirement............ US is going down in flames...........

Oman- Hey I got a mortgage and two kids to take care of....I sure as hell hope not...

Oman- Hey I got a mortgage and two kids to take care of....I sure as hell hope not...

you and me both brother. Hope you enjoy your vac in Nags head.

it might be the last for a while.. Party like a rock star...........

I couldn't get past the CEO of the ATA who could only respond, "I haven't seen the Pilots AD yet". This was his only answer several times. If he hasn't seen the ad, he's either incompetent, or a liar.........

Wouldn't it be really interesting if no members of Congress say he was at an emergency meeting with us at the time he skipped out on Larry King?

Has anyone called the ethics hotline yet?

BTW, the Air Transport Association is nothing more than a PR lobbying organization for the airlines and their CEO is, by job history, nothing more than a glorified public relations flack. Link

WOW!@!?!! You've even managed to get top-of-the-hour Breaking News on AC360 after having had Larry King devote an entire hour to this issue. You can't buy this kind of press!!! And what the HELL does Doogie have to do at 9pm thats so important as to turn down the living legend that is Larry King when such a pressing issue is at hand, and a captive national audience to boot. Could they not have at least gotten Kirby on the phone?

If I didn't show up for work you better believe my supervisor would be on the phone demanding to know why. It's considered a dependability issue. Some days I don't feel like going to work, but unless I am extremely ill or unless there is a crisis, I go to work. BTW, I've never had a no show. I always show up to work and I'm on time. No, actually I show up early.

Surely someone must know where he is .... someone of his notoriety doesn't disappear into the woodwork in DC at nine at night! I noticed CNN deleted all reference to his appearance on the L.K. website.

There has got to be a credible answer to this disappointing development! :unsure:

2B

:rolleyes:

I have to begin by saying I have been a fan of USAPA from the inception. I truly think ALPO had to go.

However.....I think the union made a HUGE mistake by taking this thing public. NOW look! A stupid Larry King show with the only three sensible people being Mary Schaivo, the CAL pilot and yes, the USAPA spokesman in terms of what he said about fuel.

I think Doug Parker is livid~! Being a fringe person who is not so emotional about this, I would be too. This is NOT the way USAPA should make a name for itself. No USAir pilot is forced to go without the fuel he thinks he needs on board and that is a matter of fact.

For USAPA to do this when they are in contract negotiations with the company is in my mind........uh....rather stupid.

All the remarks about Parker drinking and missing the show for that reason are just plain silly. I'm sorry because I am on YOUR side but this kind of thing was shortsighted at best. The news media will be all over this for days and you know it! How does that help anyone, either USAPA or USAIr???? :unsure:

If any of you have been refused the fuel you want, please stand up here and be counted.

UU

Latest posts

Back