PHL LECP double dipping just like predecessor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's the scoop...as usual the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I was told that because ballots were mailed on January 28th, I was not yet based in PHL until January 31st so I didn't get a ballot. I was told that no one ever notified the national membership office where each person from PIT was going so they didn't know where to send the ballots. Gosh did they think to ask ?Someone even tried to tell me that they don't have the correct addresses for the PIT people...but very few if any moved !! What an excuse !
As far as I'm concerned, section VIII of the by-laws states that each member in good standing will be sent a ballot. So, the PIT people just ended up in limbo ?? You know our dues money didn't. The whole thing makes me ill.

Welcome to the wonderful world of AFA International!
Just another Money hungry No good business.

Well, here's the scoop...as usual the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I was told that because ballots were mailed on January 28th, I was not yet based in PHL until January 31st so I didn't get a ballot. I was told that no one ever notified the national membership office where each person from PIT was going so they didn't know where to send the ballots. Gosh did they think to ask ?Someone even tried to tell me that they don't have the correct addresses for the PIT people...but very few if any moved !! What an excuse !
As far as I'm concerned, section VIII of the by-laws states that each member in good standing will be sent a ballot. So, the PIT people just ended up in limbo ?? You know our dues money didn't. The whole thing makes me ill.

All they had to do was look at the updated seniority list on the hub. It tells the base of each f/a. It says I'm based in CLT. I am currently based in PHL but will be in CLT beginning March 2. There was also a list of where the PIT people are going. There is no excuse for this!

Like I said in other thread, this union is so dysfunctional on SO many levels. This ballot bs could have been avoided but we'll get 100 different reasons as to why it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back