Phoenix Gay Pride Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what ***hole...

I was raised by two men and I assure you the purpose of my parents lives was not, never has been, and still is not "to mainly have fun doing whatever", whatever that means. Check out your own family before you attack mine. I'm sure none of you would want to hear sex jokes about your parents. Or uninformed musings on whether or not they should have the same standard rights you do. Or whether you "care" for them or "agree" with them, who the hell do you people think you are? Or whether you think they are "flaws" or would like to exploit them for sexual purposes or worse harm them. How dare you? It never ceases to astound me how people can so easily dehumanize others and then think it's an "opinion" so it's OK.

This thread gets more and more offensive. I really wish they would close it.

QUOTE(barbeetantrums @ Mar 25 2007, 10:42 AM)

Are you that effeminate little man with a pencil neck that works in the Pass Bureau? Oh wait, every guy that works at Corp HQ is an effeminate little man with a pencil neck! QUOTE

Check your facts before you post

Um, if you are referring to someone with the intials "SH" he's a friend, and not gay.. he's actually married, and is very good at his job. He even helped out another poster on this board.

Um, if you are referring to someone with the intials "SH" he's a friend, and not gay.. he's actually married, and is very good at his job. He even helped out another poster on this board.
I wish people would stop linking my name to this quote. I only replied to it.
QUOTE(barbeetantrums @ Mar 25 2007, 10:42 AM)

Are you that effeminate little man with a pencil neck that works in the Pass Bureau? Oh wait, every guy that works at Corp HQ is an effeminate little man with a pencil neck! QUOTE

barbeetantrums made that statement

I only said stay on topic please review my post

Sorry for offending anyone. Yes, we all raise kids. Please be aware that kids imitate parents. Best to all of you.

Ya know, being tolorant is part of parenting. And, yes two loving parents is a necessary arrangemnet. It's what everyone gets used to and then, tollerates that makes the new "culture." Guess I won't be there someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back