Pizzagate...Oh it's happening

You are a hoot Wilber.
Hanity, why not Savage or any one of these media whores?
You want to see fake news, watch Faux...
Bunch of dancing Trumpets.
DOH!:eek:

You listen to Dan Savage?
Hanitty has been following this U1 issue and regularly has on Sara Carter of Circa and John Solomon of the Hill who have been doing some good investigative gumshoe action on that and the 'Foundation'. This informant is the real deal........left is very upset by this reporting, so much in fact, leaked the real identity of the 'informant' about a week and a half ago.

Haniity is no stooge by any means.

Hanitty has been following this U1 issue and regularly has on Sara Carter of Circa and John Solomon of the Hill who have been doing some good investigative gumshoe action on that and the 'Foundation'. This informant is the real deal........left is very upset by this reporting, so much in fact, leaked the real identity of the 'informant' about a week and a half ago.

Isn't that what the Jim Jones followers believed?
Talk is cheap.
Let's see if he can prove it.
I don't believe any of these A$$ Clowns.

You are a hoot Wilber.
Hanity, why not Savage or any one of these media whores?
You want to see fake news, watch Faux...
Bunch of dancing Trumpets.
DOH!:eek:
WOW! I never expected you, of all people, to drink the liberal media kool ade. Keep on buying into the Clinton News Network because they have been proven to distort the facts. Still, this Russian story is starting to fizzle, or at least proving that the accusers were the ones who had their hands in Russia. These libtard sex scandals are just now starting to surface, and everyone is being exposed? No, these sex scandals coming to light have been planned for quite awhile because they want to bust a worldwide sex slave ring that included babies, infants and children. Why not Google Laura Silsby and see what comes up. She was a "child broker" and procured children for people's perversion. Hillary went and bailed her out when she was being held in Haiti on child abduction charges. Sad but true.

Reactions: Insp4
Talk is cheap.
It's funny that the Jim Jones comment can also be applied to, wait for it, YOU! Typical leftard move: accuse the other of your own shortcomings. We're the Nazis because we want free speech as opposed to politically correct. Whatever floats your boat! I'll admit that some info may be far-fetched, but if you look at what is really going on in China, Saudi Arabia, Europe, etc. something big on a large scale is about to go down and it will bring down some powerful people. Did you miss what happened in Saudi Arabia? Here get with the program...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...arabia-iran-egypt-syria-lebanon-a8077986.html

The key is that 200 of the Saudi elite were arrested. Let that sink in.

Talk is cheap.

That's your prerogative. I just find it very interesting that this FBI undercover operative was placed on a gag order by Holder justice dept even though it was proven prior to the U1 deal that bribery and extortion had been going on by the rusky's and nine of the rusky's who would benefit from the U1 deal made Clinton Foundation donations PRIOR the the U1 deal approval to the Foundation of some 145 million bucks. Oh, BTW, Mueller, Holder and Obama saw no impropriety. A full DOJ investigation was consummated with knowledge of evidence found and a gag was issued?
Intel Comm wants to hear this guy......I'm interested to hear what he has to offer. FBI and State are bucking this big time with Obama leftovers still on the job.(you know the positions congress are dragging their feet on approving?)

It's funny that the Jim Jones comment can also be applied to, wait for it, YOU! Typical leftard move: accuse the other of your own shortcomings. We're the Nazis because we want free speech as opposed to politically correct. Whatever floats your boat! I'll admit that some info may be far-fetched, but if you look at what is really going on in China, Saudi Arabia, Europe, etc. something big on a large scale is about to go down and it will bring down some powerful people. Did you miss what happened in Saudi Arabia? Here get with the program...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...arabia-iran-egypt-syria-lebanon-a8077986.html

The key is that 200 of the Saudi elite were arrested. Let that sink in.

I am not a DemoRat or a RepubliRat as they both suck.
They both abuse their power, are corrupt, and in some cases pedophiles/sexual predators.
Some of you people close your eyes to the evil of 'your party' and suggest that it is OK because 'the other party' does the same evil crap.
Sorry, I don't swallow or drink the koolaid.
I will continue to think 'independently' regardless.
Sorry for you if you can't.

That's your prerogative. I just find it very interesting that this FBI undercover operative was placed on a gag order by Holder justice dept even though it was proven prior to the U1 deal that bribery and extortion had been going on by the rusky's and nine of the rusky's who would benefit from the U1 deal made Clinton Foundation donations PRIOR the the U1 deal approval to the Foundation of some 145 million bucks. Oh, BTW, Mueller, Holder and Obama saw no impropriety. A full DOJ investigation was consummated with knowledge of evidence found and a gag was issued?
Intel Comm wants to hear this guy......I'm interested to hear what he has to offer. FBI and State are bucking this big time with Obama leftovers still on the job.(you know the positions congress are dragging their feet on approving?)
See post #23.
:D

WOW! I never expected you, of all people, to drink the liberal media kool ade. Keep on buying into the Clinton News Network because they have been proven to distort the facts. Still, this Russian story is starting to fizzle, or at least proving that the accusers were the ones who had their hands in Russia. These libtard sex scandals are just now starting to surface, and everyone is being exposed? No, these sex scandals coming to light have been planned for quite awhile because they want to bust a worldwide sex slave ring that included babies, infants and children. Why not Google Laura Silsby and see what comes up. She was a "child broker" and procured children for people's perversion. Hillary went and bailed her out when she was being held in Haiti on child abduction charges. Sad but true.

You suffer from what all wacko conspiracy theorist suffer from. The delusion that if you post enough links it makes you right. Sorry, all it does is make you look more crazy.

Sean Hannity is the definition of stooge.

He had Oliver North on his show so Ollie could attack the Obama administration over frozen assets returned to Iran. Here's a guy who literally hand delivered weapons to the Iranians saying that it was ransom money. Now any journalist with a shred of dignity would have pointed this out. Did Sean Hannity call Ollie out on it? No he did not. He was too busy making googly eyes at Ollie.

Sean Hannity is the definition of stooge.

He had Oliver North on his show so Ollie could attack the Obama administration over frozen assets returned to Iran. Here's a guy who literally hand delivered weapons to the Iranians saying that it was ransom money. Now any journalist with a shred of dignity would have pointed this out. Did Sean Hannity call Ollie out on it? No he did not. He was too busy making googly eyes at Ollie.

Hanitty is not a journalist.

LOL