Pizzagate...Oh it's happening

You suffer from what all wacko conspiracy theorist suffer from. The delusion that if you post enough links it makes you right. Sorry, all it does is make you look more crazy.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and sidenote: I DON'T CARE!

For tonight's viewing pleasure:
In case you missed it, why did the Clinton administration basically try to protect pedophiles with the UN. You're going to have to read it to get the jist
https://nche.hslda.org/cap/un_treaty_31607.pdf

Also to all those missing my conspiracy theory that says Mueller isn't going in the direction you want, what is the deal with Tony Podesta? Hmmmm, lets check out his art because you can't make this $#!7 up!
https://www.sott.net/article/334002...creepy-people-he-hangs-out-with-and-Pizzagate
That's what happens when your powerful and perceive you have nothing to fear!

I am not a DemoRat or a RepubliRat as they both suck.
They both abuse their power, are corrupt, and in some cases pedophiles/sexual predators.
Some of you people close your eyes to the evil of 'your party' and suggest that it is OK because 'the other party' does the same evil crap.
Sorry, I don't swallow or drink the koolaid.
I will continue to think 'independently' regardless.
Sorry for you if you can't.
So NOW you understand why I voted for Trump. Because he's not a Swamp politician. And I'm just pointing out that something is about to happen. If it doesn't, well I'd rather look like a fool than have perverted criminals run our country into the ground. You spent time in what you call Sodom Arabia, well the other end of the spectrum is that we are being invaded and our way of life is threatened. I see it clearly in the cesspool libtard state of NY. But that's another topic;)

So NOW you understand why I voted for Trump. Because he's not a Swamp politician. And I'm just pointing out that something is about to happen. If it doesn't, well I'd rather look like a fool than have perverted criminals run our country into the ground. You spent time in what you call Sodom Arabia, well the other end of the spectrum is that we are being invaded and our way of life is threatened. I see it clearly in the cesspool libtard state of NY. But that's another topic;)

That's one reason I voted for Trump.
And I detested Billery.
I also refuse to swallow some of the crazy stuff he does.
Carry on, smoke em eff U got em...:)