Planned Parenthood Sets New Record

I'm not defending any party's values. I am defending MY values. I happen to believe that birth control is a GOOD thing. I don't think that abortion as a form of birth control is right, but I don't want to ban them because there ARE situations where they are necessary. Trust me on this. So you have to take the good with the bad. Kind of like guns. PP mostly provides birth control but 3% of their business is abortions. Gun owners like to hunt, but there's a percentage of them that pick up an AR15 and shoot up schools. You don't support an outright ban on guns....I don't support an outright ban on abortions.

Tell you what, you get me that percentage of gun owners who like to shoot up schools.

C'mon.......you get me that.

But without the Republicans, LBJ's civil rights act would have never passed.....ask Bobby Byrd.

True. But republican ranks grew AFTER the civil rights movement...and a lot of those guys that supported it got voted out. That is when the republican party ceased being "the party of Lincoln".

Tell you what, you get me that percentage of gun owners who like to shoot up schools.

C'mon.......you get me that.

Nope...that's because I only support a ban on assault weapons. If I were to act like an abortion opponent, I would want to ban ALL guns. Shooting up the school is like the abortions that ARE necessary. You want to ban them all, so we need to get the number all gun related deaths.

Nope...that's because I only support a ban on assault weapons. If I were to act like an abortion opponent, I would want to ban ALL guns. Shooting up the school is like the abortions that ARE necessary. You want to ban them all, so we need to get the number all gun related deaths.

Dunno KC................you made the claim, back it up.....

Wish they had a tongue in cheek emoticon. I think Jesse Helms felt so strongly for rights for negros back in '64 that he became a republican so he could help them more. SAme thing for Strom Thurmond. Guys like that CARED about the black man and they wanted to distance themselves from those racist democrats.

Curious, I wonder how many negro's were lynched or crosses burned since the civil war and the mid 60's.

Could they not afford a live narrator...And where in that did she say she agreed that niggrahs were inferior?

It's IMPLIED throughout her work and writings. Again take 30 seconds and google "The Negro Project"

Ms Sanger was a racist then and Obama is a racist now.

Bill Clinton most likely lost the presidential election for Hillary when he told Ted that a few years ago" he would have been getting us drinks or coffee".....something to that effect.

Right after that Ted went Obama......LOL

Then Bill made comments eulogizing Byrd's KKK involvement something like 'he had to do what he did to get elected'.

Sounds like the core value of the democratic party to me. Suck up the poor and feed them entitlements with the hope that they'll vote for you forever.

Did you visit this one? It is from the writings of Margaret Sanger, but it could have been written by any conservative on this board

Now I'm not sure if you are familiar with the status of the Negro in the early 20th century. Pardon my use of the term "negro", but that is the term that was used back then. She's pretty much saying don't populate if you can't support. Don't populate if you aren't ready. Very conservative sounding if you ask me.
If you consider that a conservative view, I take it the liberal view is the exact opposite.............Populate, even if you cannot support and are not ready !

Bill Clinton's a bigot.......talk about sounds of silence.
Wanna bet Hillary is too?

It's IMPLIED throughout her work and writings. Again take 30 seconds and google "The Negro Project"

Ms Sanger was a racist then and Obama is a racist now.

I did and I found this. If one side wants to flood the internet with twisted and skewed versions, as the right to life groups are wont to due when discussing planned parenthood, it doesn't make a lie any truer...it just means that there is a lot of crap to wade thru.

And it's "implied"...because "feeble minded" equals Negro. At least to right to lifers. Tell me....what does "welfare queen" imply? I heard it a lot around 1980.

Bill Clinton most likely lost the presidential election for Hillary when he told Ted that a few years ago" he would have been getting us drinks or coffee".....something to that effect.

Right after that Ted went Obama......LOL

Then Bill made comments eulogizing Byrd's KKK involvement something like 'he had to do what he did to get elected'.

Sounds like the core value of the democratic party to me. Suck up the poor and feed them entitlements with the hope that they'll vote for you forever.

Yes....just like if Strom Thurmond would have been president, we "wouldn't have the problems we have". Remember David Duke? I can't remember...did he run as a democrat or republican? And who was St Ronnie referring to when he mentioned "welfare queens"?

GOOD Lord, can't we all Just "Get along" ???
I guess it's time for a level-headed person...(ME) to interject here, to calm you 'rascals' Down !

First and foremost...Abortion is a very tough subject PERIOD.
Nonetheless, despite what the REPUGS would have us believe, it's still the LAW of the LAND, favored slightly by a majority of Women ! (Women, like in...the only Ones who can have children)

Sooo, what to do ?
After abstinence or Birth control, or LEAKY condoms fails, whats the alternative ?

Two choices.

A. PP
or
B. (dells method of choice)..Back Alleys and Coat Hangers.

(sorry dell ol' buddy, but it IS what it IS) !!!

Back