Planned Parenthood Sets New Record

GOOD Lord, can't we all Just "Get along" ???
I guess it's time for a level-headed person...(ME) to interject here, to calm you 'rascals' Down !

First and foremost...Abortion is a very tough subject PERIOD.
Nonetheless, despite what the REPUGS would have us believe, it's still the LAW of the LAND, favored slightly by a majority of Women ! (Women, like in...the only Ones who can have children)

Sooo, what to do ?
After abstinence or Birth control, or LEAKY condoms fails, whats the alternative ?

Two choices.

A. PP
or
B. (dells method of choice)..Back Alleys and Coat Hangers.

(sorry dell ol' buddy, but it IS what it IS) !!!

Forgetting of course the most effective Birth Control. An Asprin held firmly between the knees

Forgetting of course the most effective Birth Control. An Asprin held firmly between the knees

Which is what "compassionate conservatives" tend to tell unwed mothers applying for government assisstance..."you shoulda kept your legs together". No assistance...just some sage after the fact advice. Funny thing....very few every mention the MAN'S role in baby making.

I told my daughter that life isn't fair. The quarterback on the high school football team might well be nailing a different girl every night...but Friday nights under the lights....boy can that kid throw. Should the subject of his romantic conquests be brought up, it's a nod, a wink and "boys will be boys". On the other hand, if he was the ONLY boy a girl has been with and she pisses him off - should word get out that she had sex with him, she becomes "a slut".

That theory Doesnt hold water. In college, I knew knocked up girls from the staunchest catholic and conservative families get royAlly screwed up because their parents brought them to abortion clinics which was contrary to the life long lessons that abortions are deadly sins. They knew about abstinence.

It was confusing to me but over the years I came to understand, abortion is sinful for those who can least afford it, or would never need it but ok for girls who have a future and /or a family reputation to uphold. Hypocracy at its best. Abortion is not something I personally would be comfortable with but unwanted or unplanned children are links in the chain that ties one to poverty along with no education and dysfunctional parents.

OK, solved the problem ! One FREE abortion, even though I don't believe in them, it's still the woman's body, BUT immediately after aborting, it's "Tubal-Ligation" time. When this person becomes a self-sufficient citizen and feels the time is right to rear children, they "PAY" for reversal of the tubal-ligation !

Of course this doesn't solve the issue of women pumping them out, just in order to receive benefits !

Sparrow...I rest my case.

There's a website called "Google" ! Just type in "Welfare Queen" !
Sorry KC, I have no influence on the results found and you wanted to know what a "Welfare Queen" was, so I did the work for you......................your welcome !

Reasonable solutions worthy of debate. Including a cap on how many kids you can put on welfare. One but have three? Split the one benefit between three. If you cant clothe, feedor see kids get a decent education, they wards of the state. Im open to it.

There's a website called "Google" ! Just type in "Welfare Queen" !
Sorry KC, I have no influence on the results found and you wanted to know what a "Welfare Queen" was, so I did the work for you......................your welcome !

Yep..and just like Margaret Sanger never SAYING the word "negro" she implied. Just like "welfare queen" implies...well.

Which is what "compassionate conservatives" tend to tell unwed mothers applying for government assisstance..."you shoulda kept your legs together". No assistance...just some sage after the fact advice. Funny thing....very few every mention the MAN'S role in baby making.

I told my daughter that life isn't fair. The quarterback on the high school football team might well be nailing a different girl every night...but Friday nights under the lights....boy can that kid throw. Should the subject of his romantic conquests be brought up, it's a nod, a wink and "boys will be boys". On the other hand, if he was the ONLY boy a girl has been with and she pisses him off - should word get out that she had sex with him, she becomes "a slut".

The religious fanatics tend to always put the blame on the woman for the pregnancy and never hold the male responsible. Yet they do nothing, absolutely nothing to help prevent unwanted pregnancies and the abortions that come with them. Do they advocate sex education? No. Do they promote the use of birth control? No. What do they do, advocate abstinence. Yea, that works really well. Just look at Palin and her family. They cannot even practice what they preach.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts