Presidential Dignity

What you stated was an opinion. To believe everything you say to be the truth is a sign of a delusional mind.
I would say to believe everything I say as truth would be a sign that I see myself as an honest person. Do you make a habit of saying things you don't see as true? That sounds like a YOU problem.

Go ask those women sexually violated by Muslim immigrants, citizens violated by Muslim immigrants, and police that deem "Muslim territories" too dangerous to enter what the "truth" is.

Angela Merkel should be tried and executed for treason.

Watch this video and pay close attention, maybe you will learn something. This is the future the leftist are offering you. Open borders and welfare for immigrants.

Last edited:
I would say to believe everything I say as truth would be a sign that I see myself as an honest person. Do you make a habit of saying things you don't see as true? That sounds like a YOU problem.

Go ask those women sexually violated by Muslim immigrants, citizens violated by Muslim immigrants, and police that deem "Muslim territories" too dangerous to enter what the "truth" is.

Angela Merkel should be tried and executed for treason.

Watch this video and pay close attention, maybe you will learn something. This is the future the leftist are offering you. Open borders and welfare for immigrants.

SoRoS

I would say to believe everything I say as truth would be a sign that I see myself as an honest person..

No,it is a sign of a delusional mind.

Has it ever entered your mind that maybe if the west, in particular the United States, had minded it's own business there wouldn't be a flood of refugees coming out of those countries? So when you invade place like Iraq and sell weapons to dictators who then turn those weapons on their neighbors or even their own people don't be so shocked when people come knocking on your door looking for a place to stay.

Angela Merkel should be tried and executed for treason

Germany doesn't have the death penalty. Something you probably were not aware of dues to your limited knowledge of the outside world. You should look up why they don't have one. I'm sure you will be shocked.

Again, if you say things you know are untrue, that is a YOU problem.

Has it ever entered your mind that maybe if the west, in particular the United States, had minded it's own business there wouldn't be a flood of refugees coming out of those countries? So when you invade place like Iraq and sell weapons to dictators who then turn those weapons on their neighbors or even their own people don't be so shocked when people come knocking on your door looking for a place to stay.
Just another self loathing leftist blaming the United States for decisions made by other countries crooked leaders.

Make no mistake. This is not an influx of migrants from war torn countries, it is an invasion force. Open borders and welfare give them the perfect opportunity to breed like cockroaches and eventually subjugate the host country. YOU are the one that needs to open your eyes to what is happening in the outside world instead of listening to leftist propaganda.

Germany doesn't have the death penalty. Something you probably were not aware of dues to your limited knowledge of the outside world. You should look up why they don't have one. I'm sure you will be shocked.
Laws change. Do you know what the last execution in Germany was for? Let me save you the trouble, TREASON!

It's time to have another one.

Last edited:

How about your boy Obama and his little friend Hillary meddling in Libya and Syria......that is the direct cause of sticking immigrants up the butts of our 'allies'.

Wonder why our allies don't like us anymore....

tenor.gif

How about your boy Obama and his little friend Hillary meddling in Libya and Syria......that is the direct cause of sticking immigrants up the butts of our 'allies'.

Wonder why our allies don't like us anymore....

tenor.gif
They don't like us because they don't trust us.
We are consistently, inconsistent.
But you already know that.
:cool:

Latest posts