profit Sharing?

Sorry to see you guys have missed out on a few good years of PS. Glad to see it coming back for you guys. Was wondering, is it the same PS you guys had before?  Less or more?  Just curious...

ATD said:
Whoever told you the union was ready to take on the co. Lied to you, the ASS ociation is has much to blame as the CO.
I think your union leaders are not being honest with you. The pathetic letter put out by perterson telling us the Co. is not ready well that is just part of the story. I am being told that the IAM and the TWU are not working very well together. get your facts before you open your mouth. Obama thinks commies are cool.
I believe this guy would fall under the label,(**) "sharp as a Q-Tip'? Absolutely this ASSociation is not in our best interests. As a matter of fact, I believe the International has very little to do with our negotiations and leaving it for GP and the group to do the heavy lifting toward any T/A that we might consider appropriate. But fact remains, Parker, Isom and every other mouth in the executive branch of this company has stated numerous times that they had a proposal to present to us and STILL have not submitted an offer to us. That my friend says everything as to what they think of us.

(**) political rhetoric not welcome

swamt said:
Sorry to see you guys have missed out on a few good years of PS. Glad to see it coming back for you guys. Was wondering, is it the same PS you guys had before?  Less or more?  Just curious...
It's 5% of the pre-tax profits, ex special items, or one-third of the 15% that was offered by management in 2012 as part of the bankruptcy concession demands.

The AA pilots traded away 10% (2/3 of the profit sharing) in 2012 in exchange for reduced concessions, and thanks to the "me-too" provisions, so did every other workgroup.

When Parker arrived on the scene, the unions traded away the remaining 5% (the last 1/3) for small % wage increases.

FWAAA said:
It's 5% of the pre-tax profits, ex special items, or one-third of the 15% that was offered by management in 2012 as part of the bankruptcy concession demands.

The AA pilots traded away 10% (2/3 of the profit sharing) in 2012 in exchange for reduced concessions, and thanks to the "me-too" provisions, so did every other workgroup.

When Parker arrived on the scene, the unions traded away the remaining 5% (the last 1/3) for small % wage increases.

What you written above (the unions giving away all profit sharing) plus the fact that the company is now offering profit sharing suggests that whoever was doing the negotiating for the unions was definitely NOT a professional. 

FWAAA said:

while leaving us air employees with a profit sharing check last year with big profits .makes since Parker wants to take care of is own.

conehead777 said:
while leaving us air employees with a profit sharing check last year with big profits .makes since Parker wants to take care of is own.

Really?  Mine must have been lost in the mail.

ATD said:
Whoever told you the union was ready to take on the co. Lied to you, the ASS ociation is has much to blame as the CO.
I think your union leaders are not being honest with you. The pathetic letter put out by perterson telling us the Co. is not ready well that is just part of the story. I am being told that the IAM and the TWU are not working very well together. get your facts before you open your mouth. Obama thinks commies are cool.
i have no faith in association are the company either one. When the company hired glass I saw that coming. I know both sides are not being honest with us. That's why we should have observers.

GOEY?
Why do surveys of Job satisfaction show Union mesmebers are consideredbly less satisified? You guys are conditioned to be unhappy by your union and fellow employees. Most non-union folks actually like their jobs, employeers and oh the horror even their bosses.

conehead777 said:
Where are you coming up with this B/S? Check your facts before you post you are sounding like a jack ass

Worldport said:
Where are you coming up with this B/S? Check your facts before you post you are sounding like a jack ass
The US agents received a PS because they had it in their contract still for most of the year before they got a JCBA.

But I believe that was the only group that got it.

WeAAsles said:
The US agents received a PS because they had it in their contract still for most of the year before they got a JCBA.

But I believe that was the only group that got it.
You are correct that would be Customer service. Mr Conehead is stirring the pot

Back