profit Sharing?

AA76LRdvr said:
Be happy to trade any day with you, again talking from the flying end of all this, some of my friends got over 70 grand, can see how that might be a morale issue.
I believe it. I'm talking from the ramp/ops end of it all. Flights crews live a very different life from the rest of us.

BTW, we all got 21.4%...

Reactions: 3 people
Kev3188 said:
I believe it. I'm talking from the ramp/ops end of it all. Flights crews live a very different life from the rest of us.
BTW, we all got 21.4%...

I'm happy for you.

No matter what Doug does it will be trashed on here - it takes two to work together and all you have to do is read this thread to see that everyone puts everything at his feet - for example it's funny how the contract not being done is Doug's fault - when did the union become ready to negotiate? 

DL works because it's a partnership vs a fight at every turn - it takes two to fight or two to work together - need to decide how you want it - having a revolving door of CEO's doesn't work all that well either - just look at United

Reactions: 4 people
jcw said:
No matter what Doug does it will be trashed on here - it takes two to work together and all you have to do is read this thread to see that everyone puts everything at his feet - for example it's funny how the contract not being done is Doug's fault - when did the union become ready to negotiate? 

DL works because it's a partnership vs a fight at every turn - it takes two to fight or two to work together - need to decide how you want it - having a revolving door of CEO's doesn't work all that well either - just look at United
Wow, really? A Doug apologist. Our contract has been ready to negotiate for months. Why weren't we incuded in the company wide 4 % raise last year? Your hero decided to chump us. He also decided to not open up negotiations with an offer like he claimed recently at a town hall meeting he did for pilots and fa s. So yeah, it is Doug's fault, and the longer he drags his feet, the more it illustrates his lies about changing things to improve employee relations.

Reactions: 5 people
Come on people I'm thinking positive. I'm positive there's will be no profit to give profit sharing from. They're going to spend all the money they can. My question is, is it too late to give us profit sharing from last years profit? I know that would just show us that your serious about making us part of the team. While you're at it why don't you get the principals into negotiations rather than the outside Union busting consultants.
Steve Goeyvaerts
SFO A/C Maintenance

Reactions: 1 person
Whoever told you the union was ready to take on the co. Lied to you, the ASS ociation is has much to blame as the CO.
I think your union leaders are not being honest with you. The pathetic letter put out by perterson telling us the Co. is not ready well that is just part of the story. I am being told that the IAM and the TWU are not working very well together. get your facts before you open your mouth. Obama thinks commies are cool.

Reactions: 2 people
We all now that the TWU and IAM are not working well together. We all knew this from the beginning. The disfunctional association is the cause of this. Until we rid ourselves of the association there will never be peace within the two unions and the membership.

Reactions: 5 people
ATD said:
Whoever told you the union was ready to take on the co. Lied to you, the ASS ociation is has much to blame as the CO.
I think your union leaders are not being honest with you. The pathetic letter put out by perterson telling us the Co. is not ready well that is just part of the story. I am being told that the IAM and the TWU are not working very well together. get your facts before you open your mouth. Obama thinks commies are cool.
If this is directed at my post I apologize for not adding my opinion on the competency of the ASSocition is severely inept deficient clueless I could go on and on about these clowns but I would just be wasting my time.
Steve Goeyvaerts
SFO A/C Maintenance

I have a bad feeling about this which concerns the TWU AMT current contract negotiations... :glare:

Vortilon said:
Wow, really? A Doug apologist. Our contract has been ready to negotiate for months. Why weren't we incuded in the company wide 4 % raise last year? Your hero decided to chump us. He also decided to not open up negotiations with an offer like he claimed recently at a town hall meeting he did for pilots and fa s. So yeah, it is Doug's fault, and the longer he drags his feet, the more it illustrates his lies about changing things to improve employee relations.
really - they sent a contract to the company and the company said not ready?

So, is this thread about "profit sharing" for all 110,000 non-management employees or is it about the ass-clown association's failure to conclude negotiations for a combined CBA for ground employees?   

Reactions: 2 people
It seems union folks only get the level of managment they deserve, both in their unions and the company.

UPNAWAY said:
It seems union folks only get the level of managment they deserve, both in their unions and the company.
Oh it's all becoming clear to me now. This is a class war NICE. Also I would love to see some of the spineless posters here to stop hiding behind their made up names and post their true names and who they work for and where.

Steve Goeyvaerts
SFO A/C Maintenance

Latest posts