profit Sharing?

Well, the F/A notice also came with a 6% increase across the board starting 1April, 2016!!! Thanks Parker. They claim our wages will be more than Delta's again. Poor United keeps stalling and the bar keeps moving higher.

Reactions: 4 people
IORFA said:
Well, the F/A notice also came with a 6% increase across the board starting 1April, 2016!!! Thanks Parker. They claim our wages will be more than Delta's again. Poor United keeps stalling and the bar keeps moving higher.
Really, that piece of awesome news made someone vote the post down? Crazy. Either way, I appreciate the extra $3 and change coming and the potential PS.

It is truly amazing it kind of demonstrates that no matter what you can't make many on here happy with anything - truly sad

Reactions: 6 people
jcw said:
It is truly amazing it kind of demonstrates that no matter what you can't make many on here happy with anything - truly sad

Again it's the corporate culture here...........its night and day compared to Delta, they believe labor is a asset, not so here, never seen moral so low here especially with our new AWA management team.....really hope it's gets better here soon.

Reactions: 1 person
AA76LRdvr said:
Well it's not the 21.4 percent that the Delta pilots get........better than nothing I guess, the corporate culture here still needs a MAJOR change though.
DL pilots didn't get that raise they voted down the TA.

Reactions: 2 people
AA76LRdvr said:
Again it's the corporate culture here...........its night and day compared to Delta, they believe labor is a asset, not so here, never seen moral so low here especially with our new AWA management team.....really hope it's gets better here soon.
Everyone thinks the grass is greener. From what I see (fleet service) I'll take AA over DL any day. They have to hide in the bathroom to use their cellphones.

Reactions: 2 people
As it's not contractual, management can change this program at any time.  

If this plan had been in place for 2015, it would have paid out about $315 million, or about two and a half weeks' pay for eligible employees.

Better than a sharp stick in the eye, but a pittance compared to the $1.5 billion paid out by Delta a month ago on its 2015 profits.   If AA earns  $30 billion in 2016, then the AA profit sharing payout would equal $1.5 billion. 

Reactions: 3 people
AA76LRdvr said:
Don't be fooled; We have morale issues here too...

jcw said:
Probably a thumbs down from a TWU or IAM member.  We are still on the outside looking in as far as wage and/or benefit improvement.  I gotta admit it's hard seeing everyone else keep getting more and more when we get jack squat.  I would not give you a thumbs down though.  Good for you and wish we were respected enough by AA to get pay raises.  

jcw said:

Well, I guess it depends on what perspective you're looking at it from.  From the AMT's and others stuck in the TWU/IAM agreements - we are still without a raise.  Meanwhile, Pilots and FAs are into their second year with a raise.  More recently the Agents just got a pretty good contract.  As it stands now, there is no real progress being made in negotiations for the AMTs, the company is balking on returning the company match for the retiree prefunding, they are balking on a "gain sharing program", our equity is tied up for God knows how long.  So here we are now with this poor excuse for a profit sharing formula - no not retro active - maybe next year.  Excuse us for not being more excited.

Vortilon said:
Well, I guess it depends on what perspective you're looking at it from.  From the AMT's and others stuck in the TWU/IAM agreements - we are still without a raise.  Meanwhile, Pilots and FAs are into their second year with a raise.  More recently the Agents just got a pretty good contract.  As it stands now, there is no real progress being made in negotiations for the AMTs, the company is balking on returning the company match for the retiree prefunding, they are balking on a "gain sharing program", our equity is tied up for God knows how long.  So here we are now with this poor excuse for a profit sharing formula - no not retro active - maybe next year.  Excuse us for not being more excited.
You've just transitioned from one lying CEO to another. Instead of doing the right thing with pre fund and meaningful negotiations he chooses to dangle a future carrot on a stick so you'll forget his past mis-statements. Don't think he hasn't sought the advice of his best and brightest accountants in regard to future post bankruptcy earnings.

700UW said:
DL pilots didn't get that raise they voted down the TA.
You're a little confused, the Delta pilots got 21.4 percent of last years W2 for their profit sharing , and yes voted down their contract.....a real smart move on their part. Guess you are not a pilot?

Reactions: 3 people
Kev3188 said:
Don't be fooled; We have morale issues here too...
Be happy to trade any day with you, again talking from the flying end of all this, some of my friends got over 70 grand, can see how that might be a morale issue.

Latest posts