Pto

Emil.Howes

Senior
Contributor
May 13, 2005
San Francisco
Considering the incessant nonsensical posting by PTO/KTO/CIO/etc…
Let us see what the rest of the USAviation populace believes.
I have not hidden my opinion that this ‘entity’ is a twu/iam shill.
Liar and imposter.

What do you think?

-BigE

Big E, I do believe PTO/KTO (can't be our beloved CIO, he's too smart) is an actual scab at NWA. How else can you explain the constant bombardment of 700 plus posts in one month and a half??? He has to be holed up in the free scab hotel switching off between the Playboy channel, calling his lonely wife in Tejas whining to her how cold its getting, and incessantly tapping away on a keyboard the rest of his non-scab waking hours trying to convince the readers of this BB he actually is a great (flawless???) NWA scab mechanic with "morals", on top of that full 10 years of aircraft experience.

Its possible he a iam/twu posuer, but really...who cares??? A liar is just a liar, and a coward will forever be a coward, and a scab...well you get it. :blink: :rolleyes:

I think with your constant ranting at PTO it's you that looks unbalanced. I'm not a fan of replacement workers, but if this is how unionists behave then shame on you.

whodoyouthinkyouare said:
I think with your constant ranting at PTO it's you that looks unbalanced. I'm not a fan of replacement workers, but if this is how unionists behave then shame on you.
[post="310840"][/post]​
Well you have stated that the AMFA striking NWA was wrong timing, like its ever a good time to strike.

You stated picketing a scabs' house is "morally bankrupt". I guess scabs stealing jobs from striking AMFA members and food from their families is not.

You think its shamefull to deride the PTO scab. Yet he can come on this BB and blast his scab company bootlicker lies and rhetoric over 700 times and we're supposed to just turn the other cheek.

I feel sorry for you if the time comes to fight for yourself or your career.

Hackman said:
Well you have stated that the AMFA striking NWA was wrong timing, like its ever a good time to strike.

You stated picketing a scabs' house is "morally bankrupt". I guess scabs stealing jobs from striking AMFA members and food from their families is not.

You think its shamefull to deride the PTO scab. Yet he can come on this BB and blast his scab company bootlicker lies and rhetoric over 700 times and we're supposed to just turn the other cheek.

[post="310891"][/post]​
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

Hackman said:
Big E, I do believe PTO/KTO (can't be our beloved CIO, he's too smart) is an actual scab at NWA. How else can you explain the constant bombardment of 700 plus posts in one month and a half??? He has to be holed up in the free scab hotel switching off between the Playboy channel, calling his lonely wife in Tejas whining to her how cold its getting, and incessantly tapping away on a keyboard the rest of his non-scab waking hours trying to convince the readers of this BB he actually is a great (flawless???) NWA scab mechanic with "morals", on top of that full 10 years of aircraft experience.

Its possible he a iam/twu posuer, but really...who cares??? A liar is just a liar, and a coward will forever be a coward, and a scab...well you get it. :blink: :rolleyes:
[post="310727"][/post]​

Hackman,
Good points!

I still cannot believe that an AMT would publicly state that they fabricate parts as an ‘artist’ to make them fit! Then publicly state that they look at an engine and fill the oil levels by the little ‘oil fill’ windows.

But you may be correct as you get what you pay for!

Take Care Brother,
-Emil

Hackman said:

[post="310891"][/post]​

Yes. I do think picketing a persons house is classless. I do think that with NWA training replacement workers, the AMFA members must have known it was going to be bad and that it might not have been the right fight to pick. If you were going to have a fighting chance it would have needed the support of the FA's and/or pilots. Yes, replacement workers have no business getting involved in someone elses labour dispute, they are taking away your ability to deny the company labour.

I am not suggesting turning the other cheek, I am suggesting that you raise the quality of the arguement above name calling and pathetic polls like this. If you hate the guy, fine but for heavens sake, don't wallow in the mud with him.

I have been following how badly NW and Delta have been screwing over their employees, I used to think it was good that the company survive and that some people keep their jobs even if they're not making as much. But for what it's worth, I agree, you guys are being screwed over and you need to fight for everything.

It can only be viewed as a communistic action to attempt to silence what may be a dissenting opinion from your own. This is America and we do have freedom of speech and only the closed minded would refuse to even consider all sides of situation. Every ones opinion, be they amfa or replacement worker, has some merit to everyone as long as that opinion comes from a wish to truly exchange ideas and not merely to attempt to degrade a fellow human being simply because they don't believe the same thing you do. Ummm just a thought but that sort of belief is very similar to the Taliban.

Opus said:
It can only be viewed as a communistic action to attempt to silence what may be a dissenting opinion from your own. This is America and we do have freedom of speech and only the closed minded would refuse to even consider all sides of situation. Every ones opinion, be they amfa or replacement worker, has some merit to everyone as long as that opinion comes from a wish to truly exchange ideas and not merely to attempt to degrade a fellow human being simply because they don't believe the same thing you do. Ummm just a thought but that sort of belief is very similar to the Taliban.
[post="311112"][/post]​
And standing up to a corrupt company and government is what? This strike was not about getting BETTER PAY/BENEFITS, it was about preserving what little is left of this trade which you and your SCAB cohorts are assisting NWA's and the aviation industry to dumb down. enjoy your scraps Opus, because thats all you will ever get by rolling over for the MAN!......NO one has attempted to silence here, nor oppose dissenting views. we've only pointed out the error of your ways as a SCAB. bush told the free world "YER EITHER FER US, OR AGIN US" does that make him a communist as well?

local 12 proud said:
And standing up to a corrupt company and government is what? This strike was not about getting BETTER PAY/BENEFITS, it was about preserving what little is left of this trade which you and your SCAB cohorts are assisting NWA's and the aviation industry to dumb down. enjoy your scraps Opus, because thats all you will ever get by rolling over for the MAN!......NO one has attempted to silence here, nor oppose dissenting views. we've only pointed out the error of your ways as a SCAB. bush told the free world "YER EITHER FER US, OR AGIN US" does that make him a communist as well?
[post="311118"][/post]​

local 12, bush is an unintellectual American budge decimating redneck. Sorry for the name calling but I cant stand the man. PTO is regularly attacked rather than conversed with and I believe this particular post or thread was all about silencing him and other replacement workers.

Opus said:
local 12, bush is an unintellectual American budge decimating redneck. Sorry for the name calling but I cant stand the man. PTO is regularly attacked rather than conversed with and I believe this particular post or thread was all about silencing him and other replacement workers.
[post="311119"][/post]​
finally we agree on something, but once again I ask you does it make one a communist to stand for what they believe In, and to take on a corrupt system? as for PTO, he came to this board gloating and bashing AMFA, he deserved everything he got! Opus you can deny until the end of time, but if not for UNIONISM and SOLIDARITY there would be no middle class period! just look what is happening to this country. millions of jobs are being sent to the sweat shops around the globe and if we as MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS dont come together in SOLIDARITY your children and they're children and so on have no future in AMERICA. unless of course they become a life long politician, ceo, or lawyer! only an ostrich fails to see what is transpiring in this corrupt nation!

local 12 proud said:
finally we agree on something, but once again I ask you does it make one a communist to stand for what they believe In, and to take on a corrupt system? as for PTO, he came to this board gloating and bashing AMFA, he deserved everything he got! Opus you can deny until the end of time, but if not for UNIONISM and SOLIDARITY there would be no middle class period! just look what is happening to this country. millions of jobs are being sent to the sweat shops around the globe and if we as MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS dont come together in SOLIDARITY your children and they're children and so on have no future in AMERICA. unless of course they become a life long politician, ceo, or lawyer! only an ostrich fails to see what is transpiring in this corrupt nation!
[post="311124"][/post]​

local 12,

I have seen this coming for sometime now, its called globalizing and the middle class is being globalized to death, but unions is not the answer, at least I believe that. I think the unions are a large part of what brought on globalization and why it is so very much more lucrative to have so much done overseas (yes I know that is not all of it) I also feel that the public would be much more behind the unions if they had not abused the power they had in the past. Historically unions have been extremely important, the 1800's; however in the recent past they have become abusers of their power which is what is leading to their demise. Unions are not seen by the public as preserving workers rights or for fighting for what is right they are seen as blackmailers of corporate America, blackmailing for excesses. There are numerous examples of this, now dont get mad I am only telling you what the public sees and says and yes in some cases my opinions as well.

Opus said:
local 12,

I have seen this coming for sometime now, its called globalizing and the middle class is being globalized to death, but unions is not the answer, at least I believe that. I think the unions are a large part of what brought on globalization and why it is so very much more lucrative to have so much done overseas (yes I know that is not all of it) I also feel that the public would be much more behind the unions if they had not abused the power they had in the past. Historically unions have been extremely important, the 1800's; however in the recent past they have become abusers of their power which is what is leading to their demise. Unions are not seen by the public as preserving workers rights or for fighting for what is right they are seen as blackmailers of corporate America, blackmailing for excesses. There are numerous examples of this, now dont get mad I am only telling you what the public sees and says and yes in some cases my opinions as well.
[post="311129"][/post]​
SO if i understand your post correctly, its the UNION's fault for globalization and not the MONEY HUNGRY corporate elite and corrupt politicians is that right? WE are the union Opus its the members, yes there are corrupt union leaders no doubt who have craweld into bed with "THE MAN" but thats why AMFA has become such a grass roots organization. were sick of being dictated to and have chosen to have a more democratic union who places it wants and desires back into the hands of the members and not the leadership. I also like you dont buy into "A LOAF OF BREAD COST THE SAME FOR EVERYBODY" philosophy, I understand I shoud not be paid as well as a doctor but at the same time I dont believe we should be a nation of "HAVE's and HAVE NOT's"! Rest assured though that is exactly what big buisness and government have in mind for me and you.

Latest posts

Back