Pto

Hackman said:
I guess scabs stealing jobs from striking AMFA members and food from their families is not.

[post="310891"][/post]​
They don't steal jobs from AMFA members, the AMFA members were the dumb $hits that walked off the job. A clear indication that theu no longer care to have that job. All these guys did was reply to a want ad and got a job to provide for their families. If you are interested in providing for your family (which it's obvious you aren't) get off your A$$ and get a job, be it at NWA or elsewhere, but carrying a picket sign for the big bucks........oh yea, sorry, guess AMFA doesn't pay out the big strike bennes does it? Go get a job.

Borescope said:
They don't steal jobs from AMFA members, the AMFA members were the dumb $hits that walked off the job. A clear indication that theu no longer care to have that job. All these guys did was reply to a want ad and got a job to provide for their families. If you are interested in providing for your family (which it's obvious you aren't) get off your A$$ and get a job, be it at NWA or elsewhere, but carrying a picket sign for the big bucks........oh yea, sorry, guess AMFA doesn't pay out the big strike bennes does it? Go get a job.
[post="311318"][/post]​

BS,

I see you do not follow the news, facts, and these forums. :rolleyes:

Borescope said:
[post="311318"][/post]​
Your calling all the AMFA members at NWA that voted to strike dumb $hits? I'd say you wouldn't go to an AMFA picket line and say that, now would you idiot?

The scabs now at NWA knew all along they were "training" to be NWA scabs, they didn't just apply to a want ad stupid.

BTW, I've been at the same job for nearly two decades. Can you say POP? Now that your head is dislodged from between you legs, FO..... :huh:

Borescope said:
Exactly :D
[post="311455"][/post]​
Again coward, state your case while your not hiding from behind your alias!!!!

Silence....... :ph34r:

Looks to me like your a former/current UAL iam POS the stumbled your way into management? Didn't like that iam endorsed ESOP program where Buffy stated "We're gonna be millionaires? and you got banged for what, say a 100 grand or more?

Sweeettt....... :lol:

Hackman said:
The scabs now at NWA knew all along they were "training" to be NWA scabs
[post="311392"][/post]​
I agree with this. However you don't think that people just flooded the HR office to get a job do you? NWA advertised these positions, and you all should have known that there are many people out there that are willing to work. Sure you were between a rock and a hard place when it came to the vote, but the rock is gone now and if you really think NWA will settle with AMFA, your dreaming. What's the incentive? NWA has a 900 lb gorilla (BK Court) in there corner. You lost all leverage when you walked out the door. If you had stayed they might have outsourced jobs and yoour ranks would have shrunk. However the rest of the members could have put a lot more heat on the company from within than they are doing now. That cardboard sign puts no pressure on NWA.

Hackman said:
BTW, I've been at the same job for nearly two decades.
[post="311392"][/post]​
Your point is?...............................You won't be able to use this phrase much longer :shock:

Hackman said:
Again coward, state your case while your not hiding from behind your alias!!!!

Silence....... :ph34r:

Looks to me like your a former/current UAL iam POS the stumbled your way into management? Didn't like that iam endorsed ESOP program where Buffy stated "We're gonna be millionaires? and you got banged for what, say a 100 grand or more?

Sweeettt....... :lol:
[post="311458"][/post]​
There is no case to state. JMO. As to UAL, I am not now and have never been employed by them. sweeettt........... :D

Borescope said:
You lost all leverage when you walked out the door. If you had stayed they might have outsourced jobs and yoour ranks would have shrunk. However the rest of the members could have put a lot more heat on the company from within than they are doing now.
[post="311464"][/post]​

If you stayed you are forced to work under the terms that NWA imposes. Those terms continue to get worse everyday. What happened to shut em down tough guy borescope of last year? Did you go into management?

I case you don't know, and you don't, NWA used several scab herding maintenance companies and even the MCI twu Local 530 who had a scab job fair (AVTECHS) for displaced twu workers in this summer. Untill recently, I have not read any direct NWA job openings for mechanics until recently As I said, NWA management kept from using the "Northwest Airlines" logo to keep their scab plans under wraps as much as possible. As I have stated, win or lose, AMFA was given no choice but to strike. If AMFA would have agreed to the draconian cuts demanded by NWA rogue management, they would be committed suicide then and there. Its hard for a coward such as yourself to understand this fight, but some people would rather die on their feet than live on thier knees. This fight is over, not by a long shot.

My point about my job is in response to your flaming "Get off your a$$ and get a job". Got one now, and if this train ends, I'll get another one. Your remarks against AMFA and your cowardice to hide behind momma's dress (your alias) and shout insults proves your just a ne'er-do-well nitwit.

Put more pressure on the company? You mean like the iam mechanics had done at UAL when they agreed to close all the maintenance bases and outsource 100% of the heavy maintenance? That's some serious pressure there... :unsure:

So tell us UAL management man, what is your function at UAL now that you strapped on the tie? Coffee go-fer? Office bootlicker? Bosses right-hand and left hand man? Do tell. :rolleyes:

Borescope said:
There is no case to state. JMO. As to UAL, I am not now and have never been employed by them. sweeettt........... :D
[post="311469"][/post]​
Not that I really give a ****, which airline is it you bootlick for? Or are you even an airline employee?

Hackman said:
Not that I really give a ****, which airline is it you bootlick for? Or are you even an airline employee?
[post="311499"][/post]​
UAL...

Here's a post from his tough guy days

RIGHT ON Gatemech!!!!!! I'm with you. never a yes vote! I can always find a job somewhere. We fought hard for our wage & bennies only to get them for a little while and then have them jerked out from under us.

VOTE NO!!!

GO AMFA!

Hackman said:
[post="311499"][/post]​
As I stated in #22, I don't and haven't worked ever for UAL. And if you really think your little cardboard sign is the make it or break it deal, LOL. The general public doesn't care that your sucking off their teet. They'll pay your unemployment, cause they may need it someday. But to drive to another airport so as to aviod fly NWA, ain't gonna happen. People will continue to fly NWA and your little sign is going to come in handy soon to keep the snow off you head :p The scabs, will probably be warmer in the hangers than you on the street, enjoy.

Borescope said:
As I stated in #22, I don't and haven't worked ever for UAL. And if you really think your little cardboard sign is the make it or break it deal, LOL. The general public doesn't care that your sucking off their teet. They'll pay your unemployment, cause they may need it someday. But to drive to another airport so as to aviod fly NWA, ain't gonna happen. People will continue to fly NWA and your little sign is going to come in handy soon to keep the snow off you head :p The scabs, will probably be warmer in the hangers than you on the street, enjoy.
[post="311594"][/post]​
You never answered the question!! Are you an airline employee??? I know your a BONEHEAD!!! :down:

Borescope said:
As I stated in #22, I don't and haven't worked ever for UAL. 
[post="311594"][/post]​
Oh really...Lets look at your past posts...

This certainly sounds like a UAL employee
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=3172&hl=
When UA filed BK their attys told the court that their cash burn was upwards of 22 mil a day.
The money we gave up will last the company 4 to 5 days a month. Good luck AA - you may be next.

Another...14% cut, who took that? UAL in 2003
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=3124&hl=
I doubt you would be able to keep your767 in the air at mach .488, but it might be interesting to see you try. I can always get a job turning a wrench somewhere and I'm tired of being the lowest paid. 14% cut = 14% slower work.

Good luck

In reference to UAL DIP financing...
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=4381&hl=
I miss read you post. I thought you mean the DIP financing had been restructured. They can still pull the plug and if we don''t go along with the program and they see that the company isn''t going to meet the loan covenants thay may just do that. I say the management has screwed up enough, so full pay to the last day.
There has been no restructuring. The war just started and the company is in negoiations with the DIP financers as they have been with our unions. If the covenants are not met the financers have the right to call their loans which will then force the liquidation. Full pay to the last day.
FULL PAY to the LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Bore
Son, you were still in diapers when I started in this industry. 15 Years, lets see, you must be a junior 737 Capt? You've just drank to much coolaid from ALPA and your MEC to understand the realities of the situation at hand.
If I remember correctly we voted down the company's request for the pay cut. The court imposed it.
Thanks a lot, you set the bar all right......in the wrong direction. You should of had some cajones. Wait and see how we do it at UA. Our bar isn't going as low as yours.
So tell us Borescope, when did you become such a bootlicker?

AMFAMAN said:
So tell us Borescope, when did you become such a bootlicker?
[post="311643"][/post]​

When NWA AMFA went on strike!!!

Go Figure, could it be that BS is a scab as well?
Cheering on 'other people' to fall on their sword while not standing up to their 'own' principles is not uncommon?

Talk is cheap while action speaks volumes!!!

Take Care Brother!!!
-Emil

Latest posts

Back