PTO's NWA Scab Career...

How come you don’t get that a scab is a scab…you seem to think you are in some way above “them"…you are on the same level as them SCAB.
If scabs are returning in force, then why is NW advertising mechanic positions?
I must disagree with you on this note just from observing the way the Scabs and AMFA Scabs talk to each other. I very much enjoy listening to their stories about the strike. They have an entirely different view on the strike than we do. They are here for different reasons than we are. They joke with us about what they were thinking and doing towards us and we joke back with them about what we were thinking and doing. They tell us what it was like here at NWA before the strike and we tell them what it was like here during the strike and we talk about the pros and cons of the changes that have been made. Sorry groundcontrol but you are wrong a scab is not a scab there are different cultures of scabs and one is not better than the other.

You know I hang around after work just so I don't have to wait in line at the time clock and then pack on to those despicable buses. Then to listen to the same tired union cliches over and over again of what they (the IAM) didn't get. Of how the company is stealing form them. It is the same tired broken record over and over again. You guys really do need to add some new cliche shet to your whine list. You guys sound like you are all prerecorded. It is very uncanny.

if anyone ever worked gates you would know people fib the # alot (esp. management who want to keep their jobs)
What numbers?

:lol: Hackman, How many times have you said "Scab Air is DEAD LAST"? Then referred to the little DOT chart with NWA settled right down there at the bottom of the list? I wouldn't even want to begin to count how many. I would really like for you to tell us where NWA stands on that same list, that’s all. That is the problem with you guys, you are biased and only tell half the story. You never follow up on anything. If there is something bad to say you never shut up about it and if there is anything at all good to say you sweep it under the rug and hide it as if embarrassed about it. So I ask you again Hackman, where does NWA stand on your little DOT chart?

The "nutshell" is referring to the original post that you believe to be a fabricated story. "Nutshell" meaning that there is more to the story but only minute details that has happened over a period of time that has led up to this eruption. There is enough said here for you guys to get a good understanding of what is going on with out me writing a book about it.

As far as your 10 point truth list goes, it is simply more tired union ranting that is very very old.
Yes.
http://www.detnews.com/2005/business/0511/04/C01-371857.htm

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/feat...nwaperformance/

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/columnist/b...ancatelli_x.htm

"Also notable: Northwest's on-time performance has tanked since it decided to replace its unionized mechanics, who struck the carrier last August. In September, the first full month of the strike, Northwest finished 20th out of 20 carriers in on-time performance. It finished 12th in October, 19th in November and 18th in December. By comparison, Northwest ranked second for on-time performance in the DOT's 18-year averages."

I didn't see anything more recent, since Scab Air is still not publishing its on time record. I will say its damn near the bottom, unless you can prove me wrong 'Cods.

My list of 10 truths about you is far from "tired union ranting". Yet, you won't dispute it....because you cannot.

I have a very good understanding about you and your failing airline. Most of what you say are scab half-truths and outright lies. Your the one whom answers questions with questions....continuously.

How did your scab investigation go? Did you dazzle 'em with your superior PlaytheCods intellect and skill? I'm sure they (HR) were very impressed.

WOW! PTO dazzling with the mgmt! now that would be a site to see!! NOT!!! PTO probably bribed his way out of the situation. I believe HACKMAN before I would believe a scab--that is if I would ever believe a scab. If a union worker on strike crosses the line like a few AMFA did, then they are SCUM BUM SCUM BAG SCABS. PTO just read my little caption at the bottom of my little title! That is the truth

I know it will be much harder for NWA to get exit financing to end CH11 without settling the strike. of course I figured you pto were going to leave out the little detail but guess what I know that the strike is still ongoing

I didn't see anything more recent, since Scab Air is still not publishing its on time record. I will say its damn near the bottom, unless you can prove me wrong 'Cods.

This is old news Hackman. Where is the monthly DOT stats that you posted with all the airlines listed in order of performance. At that time NWA was indeed last. We would very much like to see the same list for Feb 06.

How did your scab investigation go? Did you dazzle 'em with your superior PlaytheCods intellect and skill? I'm sure they (HR) were very impressed.
Patience Hackman.

This is old news Hackman. Where is the monthly DOT stats that you posted with all the airlines listed in order of performance. At that time NWA was indeed last. We would very much like to see the same list for Feb 06.
Patience Hackman.
What you can't find it 'Cods? Why does everyone have to do your research? I say Scab Air is at or close to the bottom, prove me wrong or shut your large mouth. I gave you 3 links as resent as 12/05. What do have? Nothing. You don't know squat about the labor laws and rules of how airlines and unions are structured. Yet, instead of doing something about it, you continue to fire off some the most moronic and nonsensical statements and questions on this BB.

Its no wonder your a scab at a dead end. :rolleyes:

What you can't find it 'Cods? Why does everyone have to do your research?
Oh I've got it Hackman. Since you aren't man enough to post it I will now post it for you. I really did want you to be the one to put it up here so that you could show people that the unionits that post here aren't just a bunch of propagandist’s liars. Now we can all see that you are. I really do like the fact that NWA is ahead of AA. I know that just crawls under your skin. The NWA Bottom Feeding, Lowlife, Drunken, Ignorant POS Scabs have just passed The Number One Almighty UNIONIZED American Airlines!!! What the hell are you and your Union Brothers doing down there Hackman? If you put your Union Work Rule Book down for just a few minutes and get off your arse you just might be able to pass us up again. I think that too much lead has settled in the old arse though so I doubt that that will happen. NWA has nowhere to go but up Hackman, Where are you guys going? :down:

When are you going to get it Hackman? You are working for a DEAD END union.

AMERICAN AIRLINES, TAKE NOTE: The TWU is costing you hundreds of millions of dollars a year if not billions. YOU ARE FOOLS IF YOU DO NOT GET RID OF THEM.

Attachments

• AIR_TRAVEL_CONSUMER_REPORT.doc
    35 KB · Views: 271
A few points;

1. Having an edge of .2% is not exactly a huge victory...

2. Regardless of carrier(s),an ontime of 79% means a "not ontime" rate of 21%, and is pretty weak.

PTO--

I didn't see a source for that table in your attachment. Where did you get it from?

A few points;
1. Having an edge of .2% is not exactly a huge victory...
2. Regardless of carrier(s),an ontime of 79% means a "not ontime" rate of 21%, and is pretty weak.

No its not a huge victory but it is a victory none the less as far as I am concerned and a definite step in the right direction. Just wait and see what happens when the ramp and flight crews get it together. Those numbers will increase by leaps and bounds. Regardless we went from doing the impossible to passing the ones that said it couldn't be done. If we are the "Work at Will Scab Fools" what does this make them look like?

PTO--
I didn't see a source for that table in your attachment. Where did you get it from?
I should tell you to ask Hackman but I doubt you would ever get it.

http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/images/banner.gif

Nothing more than a numbers game, maybe someday you can figure it out.....
If it is nothing but a numbers game, Hotshot, you should have said something when Hackman was playing it.

THE UNION TWIST IS ON! COME ON EVERYBODY LETS DO THE TWIST!

Oh I've got it Hackman. Since you aren't man enough to post it I will now post it for you. I really did want you to be the one to put it up here so that you could show people that the unionits that post here aren't just a bunch of propagandist’s liars. Now we can all see that you are. I really do like the fact that NWA is ahead of AA. I know that just crawls under your skin. The NWA Bottom Feeding, Lowlife, Drunken, Ignorant POS Scabs have just passed The Number One Almighty UNIONIZED American Airlines!!! What the hell are you and your Union Brothers doing down there Hackman? If you put your Union Work Rule Book down for just a few minutes and get off your arse you just might be able to pass us up again. I think that too much lead has settled in the old arse though so I doubt that that will happen. NWA has nowhere to go but up Hackman, Where are you guys going? :down:

When are you going to get it Hackman? You are working for a DEAD END union.

AMERICAN AIRLINES, TAKE NOTE: The TWU is costing you hundreds of millions of dollars a year if not billions. YOU ARE FOOLS IF YOU DO NOT GET RID OF THEM.

Woo-hoo 'Cods!!!! A WHOLE .2 of a point over AA, damn thats a huge milestone. Really something to crow about. Consider though SUPERscab, that your airline is half the size of AA. AA has more flights per day out of DFW alone than Scab Air has in its WHOLE OPERATION per day.
http://www.transtats.bts.gov/

AA's DRPM's 15.8%
Scab Airs DRPM's- 7.5%.... Quite a size difference.

A lackluster performance by both airlines I would say. You will have to ask our management why its so low at AA. It might have something to do with $87.9 million in management bonuses coming this April. Why is Scab Air not at the top 'Cods? You have the best scabs in aircraft maintenance don't you? Scab Air should be much better than us being we are union, right? But hey, its a SUPERscab day in the sun, enjoy your victory while I laugh at you.

Also conspicuously notable is the absence of your scab union hating diatribe against the ALPA, PFAA. What gives 'Cods? Don't you hate them for threatening another strike? (IAM not included, they never will) Seems to me the pilots are threatening your Scab Air career, because it will be over if they walk. Worthless unions right 'Cods? Why can't they just bend over and take it like a scab does, right?

BTW stupid, we tried to dump the TWU, however AA management loves its toy union so much, they lied to the NMB to keep them.

Woo-hoo 'Cods!!!! A WHOLE .2 of a point over AA, damn thats a huge milestone. Really something to crow about. Consider though SUPERscab, that your airline is half the size of AA. AA has more flights per day out of DFW alone than Scab Air has in its WHOLE OPERATION per day.
Still playing with the numbers huh Hackman.
What is the time in service for the scabs at NWA? Rolling into seven months I think it is. What is the average time on the job for an AA mechanic? Ten, twelve years? I'll bet as much as fifteen.

Eight hundred and forty mechanics compared to how many at AA? Three thousand? Six, Eight? Cough it up Hackman.

Don't forget that we are doing this with the IAM shooting us in the foot every chance they get.

That’s right Hackman a whole .2 of a point. Before too long you will be saying, "A WHOLE 10 points over AA, damn that’s a huge milestone. Big deal it’s just a numbers game."

Come on Hackman, pull it together.

Still playing with the numbers huh Hackman.
What is the time in service for the scabs at NWA? Rolling into seven months I think it is. What is the average time on the job for an AA mechanic? Ten, twelve years? I'll bet as much as fifteen.

For someone who is supposedly working on NW Aircraft as a Scab, sure has a lot of spare time on their hands. Since September 2005, you have 1,954 posts on US Aviation. I wonder if this is a record, in such a short period of time.