RE-ELECT RANDY FEST IN FULL FORCE IN RENO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2007
If it's been quiet and peaceful in your station the last few days it's because you district suck ass has been in RENO puckering up to the 'Great Ass' at the District 141 Convention, otherwise known as the 'RE-ELECT RANDY FEST'. Chapstick and Vaseline sales in Reno have skyrocketed as the lowly DELETED BY MODERATOR, who desperately need Randy to be re-elected in order to continue milking their members out of salary and expenses, pucker up to the Great Ass, M.T. Suit. You know the ones I'm talking about who run around telling everyone who'll listen that the world is going to end if we don't have our great leader Stephen to guide us out of this #### storm. They are the same AGC's, VP's, and others who can't get elected in their own stations anymore let alone in a system election. These useless stooges who do nothing but carry pompoms around for when Stevie enters a room. How could they forget that Stevie himself is the one that put us in this #### storm. But that's ok with them because of their cushy jobs.

The theme of this fiasco in Reno is "GET READY"
Get ready for what Randy??
Convertible notes? Nope you screwed me out of them already.
My pension? Nope you managed to grab that one also.
My week of vacation? Wow your good. You stole that also.
A job action if the company plays hardball? Nope you promised us that in 05 and caved in like a scared little kid when big Glenno threatened to pull your board seat.
A decent contract for my US Air brothers? Philly and the others already told you what that's worth.

No Randy I'll tell you what me and the majority of District 141 are getting ready for?

JUNE of 2008 when we can finally vote your DELETED BY MODERATOR out of office and take back our union.

p.s. Come July, all you cheerleaders better dig out your uniforms because your gravy train ends at the Jersey Shore with one "M.T. Suit"

NOTE: This one is flame bait and is closed, plus time off for the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts