Rebels

Elvis

Veteran
Mar 10, 2003
Where are all the rebels these days, MSS,TDK & Doctor Evil have been too quiet for far too long. :elvis:

hey homie most folk grow out of ADS, er, ceptin fer rednecks like yerself!!! :up:

(but I do miss the rackets)... :D

I see that Doctor Evil has made a brief appearance in the helicopter forums then disappeared again.

:elvis: :elvis:

Elvis, Twotter and friends, wait till we all get a dusting of snow, cabin fever will strike and then a touch of insanity will set in :blink:

Seriously I do agree, things have been super quiet, eventful, and actually down right boring!

OHHHH, Vert Ref, time to get out the bevies and see if this year how many friends will let friends type under the influence :p I'm still laughing at that one .... :D :D

TDK is here, alive and well. I just trashed all of my Elvis records. I'm stocking up on Britney now.
I personally took out MSS with a grenade launcher, and Doctor Evil is shaving more than his head, (##### said there was a new CARS requirement for it).
I've been a little down on my luck lately, I wanted to try and start a club, but my admission was far too high. The only one interested so far was Bubbleboy who sent me all his life savings and his Grandma's retirement money to boot. (psst...party next friday in the Bahamas for those interested).
Since Bubbles readily blew his coin for no apparent reason, I felt sorry for him and decided the initiation ritual of pushing over a sleeping CTD sitting on his motorcycle was something that we could do later as a group during our first secret club meeting. (Just remember that all new club members must be fully aware of the password and secret handshake before entering the premises.
Until I come up with a permanent game plan, please refrain from letting Magseal know about this, he's been a thorn...
Blackmac for Secratary!!!!

I feel all used, dirty. You told me an gramma we was gonna change the world! It'll take me another 10 years to save up that kind of jingle. I was going to use that money to buy another toilet seat for the outhouse. Think of that when you're on the beach drinking fruity beverages and cavorting with the locals!!

No more distractions fart smeller! I have serious work on the go. I need to finish installing the fuses on the little package I'm preparing for Magseal. Keep your eye on the news in the next couple days. Tee Hee. :lol:

SmElvis has left the building.

Crawl back under Your rock TDK and take Bubbleboy with You.

Hey Big E. Where have you been? There haven't been many sightings lately. Are you still working at the Wal Mart in Boise, Idaho?

BTW, I want my own rock to crawl under. :lol: :p :D

I am aways on the move try to keeping on step ahead of the IRS.

Latest posts