" Repeal and Replace " ????

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Maybe any of you RIGHT WING Nuts here on our beloved 'cooler', can explain to me that, after 7+ years of screaming ' repeal and replace Obamacare ', complete control of all 3 branches of the govt. by REPLUGS, that Obamacare is STILL the Law of the Land ???????????

AND,

Do any of you R-W-N's care to ' make book ' that T-RUMPS tax cut will pass ??????

Maybe any of you RIGHT WING Nuts here on our beloved 'cooler', can explain to me that, after 7+ years of screaming ' repeal and replace Obamacare ', complete control of all 3 branches of the govt. by REPLUGS, that Obamacare is STILL the Law of the Land ???????????

AND,

Do any of you R-W-N's care to ' make book ' that T-RUMPS tax cut will pass ??????
Easy....here in the heartland, there was no "replace"...It was just "repeal"...and the republicans we sent to congress haven't got the balls to introduce a bill to just repeal....they never said replace. But.....this means the republicans can run against Obamacare in 2018 because republican voters are too damn stupid to ask "why didn't you repeal it like you said you would". I kind of wish they WOULD have repealed it....then they could answer their constituents on why they suddenly got screwed.

Wouldn't wish the dumb stuff this Congress came up with on anyone.

You know 'Dog, KCF, I couldn't 'make this shite Up' if I tried, meaning GWB had (at least ) a TWO YEAR period of Total 3 branch govt. Control, and the WALL...NEVER got built ! Fast forward to today, the buffoon HAS total control of the Govt., yet the US Army core of Engineers has NOT been given an Order to 'START DIGGING' to Complete a total wall, while that IMBECILE has ALL the 'tools' at his disposal. (Maybe an executive order would produce better progress) So in summary, this WILL make two times that 'WALL' could've been constructed without Ever having to involve not ONE democrat. So fellow progressives, sit back and wait for the " B S S " (Bull shite Spin), by the Right Wing Nuts here on the 'cooler' !

After THIS subject, we can go on to dissect the Obamacare double failure, then next, the MORON's tax plan that will be as dead as HHS, Trump appointee Tom Prices Tenure !!

The EMPEROR Has NO Clothes !
The GOP.
The GIFT that (will always) KEEP on GIVING !

Last edited:
You know 'Dog, KCF, I couldn't 'make this shite Up' if I tried, meaning GWB had (at least ) a TWO YEAR period of Total 3 branch govt. Control, and the WALL...NEVER got built ! Fast forward to today, the buffoon HAS total control of the Govt., yet the US Army core of Engineers has NOT been given an Order to 'START DIGGING' to Complete a total wall, while that IMBECILE has ALL the 'tools' at his disposal. (Maybe an executive order would produce better progress) So in summary, this WILL make two times that 'WALL' could've been constructed without Ever having to involve not ONE democrat. So fellow progressives, sit back and wait for the " B S S " (Bull shite Spin), by the Right Wing Nuts here on the 'cooler' !

After THIS subject, we can go on to dissect the Obamacare double failure, then next, the MORON's tax plan that will be as dead as HHS, Trump appointee Tom Prices Tenure !!

The EMPEROR Has NO Clothes !
The GOP.
The GIFT that (will always) KEEP on GIVING !

Wig out....white suits to aisle five.....

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzUvMzUwMzIxMi9zY3JhdGNoLW15LWJhbGxzLW8uZ2lm.gif

Do some fact checking, portions of the wall already built by Bush and your lover Obama.

But some 700 miles of border fencing had already been completed along the country's nearly 2,000-mile border with Mexico, much of it during Barack Obama's presidency, as part of the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which was signed by George W. Bush.

Do some more fact checking and you'll find eight prototypes are being built as we speak.

Wig out....white suits to aisle five.....

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzUvMzUwMzIxMi9zY3JhdGNoLW15LWJhbGxzLW8uZ2lm.gif

Do some fact checking, portions of the wall already built by Bush and your lover Obama.

But some 700 miles of border fencing had already been completed along the country's nearly 2,000-mile border with Mexico, much of it during Barack Obama's presidency, as part of the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which was signed by George W. Bush.

Do some more fact checking and you'll find eight prototypes are being built as we speak.

C'mon dell, G M A F Break'

Under EL - CHIMPO, (for starters), the F US Army corps of Engineers could've built the whole F Wall in 6 months, stem to stern, and the same goes for Dumbo, today !!!

You don't get a ' Full Spin ' on your reply, but I'll grant you a 'semi spin' !!

PS,
By the way, Where Are My 'GD' BEAR PICTURES that YOU got me Hooked On ?????

C'mon dell, G M A F Break'

Under EL - CHIMPO, (for starters), the F US Army corps of Engineers could've built the whole F Wall in 6 months, stem to stern, and the same goes for Dumbo, today !!!

You don't get a ' Full Spin ' on your reply, but I'll grant you a 'semi spin' !!

PS,
By the way, Where Are My 'GD' BEAR PICTURES that YOU got me Hooked On ?????

It was a dem congress that never funded or finished the wall.

AND,

Ol' grampa bears, still can't let go of the CAPS button or all the nonsensical cussing and flailing about. Poor 'ol fart, I hope Amtrak has you in a EAP program. That's if your still employed gramps. I hope you haven't moved and defiled another state

How long did Obammy and the libtards take to ram the failed Obammycare through? I think it was about 2 years to make sure no citizen could keep their doctor, or afford the deductible to even have one to go to. Takes a few years to correct Obammys destruction of the Health Care System.

Trump has been in office for only10 months or so, and has only three votes to get to 50 for repeal. Hopefully with 2018 mid-terms coming, libtard candidates falling further behind, and the RINOs like McCain, Collins, Murcowski will be retired or voted out of office.

You seem to have the same mental disease as Hildabeast, self-delusional sociopathic defeat sydrome. You just can't get over the fact that "Ol Hill" has failed, again. This, when you were crowing for months on the BB here how she was gonna beat Trumps butt in 2016. 98% win factor for Hildabeast was it?

How's that failed and worn 'Ol Grampa Bears saying go? Oh yes; Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

Here's Paul to explain it much better, lots of nuggets, enjoy Gramps. Take your meds before they come take you away.

If I were a republican, I would wonder why the congressman I sent to Washington to REPEAL Obamacare would never introduce a bill to do that unless it has some kind of "replacement" bill on it. They might have got those republicans to go for a straight repeal....nobody RAN on replacing it...just repealing it. And we sent a bunch of nutless wonders do DC and they couldn't even present a bill for a straight repeal.

100% and totally with you on that much Black Bears. The campaign promises were to REPEAL, not "replace"....Period

Last edited:
If I were a republican, I would wonder why the congressman I sent to Washington to REPEAL Obamacare would never introduce a bill to do that unless it has some kind of "replacement" bill on it. They might have got those republicans to go for a straight repeal....nobody RAN on replacing it...just repealing it. And we sent a bunch of nutless wonders do DC and they couldn't even present a bill for a straight repeal.

No argument there KC. Should anyone from either "side" still wonder just how truly corrupt the only laughably supposed "representatives of the people" have become, well....wonder no longer.

Well, if they do succeed at some point with repealing Obamacare, I hope all of you have a spare bedroom for grandma. You know the one that even though you don't like "socialized" medicine, you seem to like just fine that Medicaid (which is also in the cross-hairs of the Republicans) is paying her nursing home bill for you. It runs about $2000-$3000/mo in the worst of nursing homes.

Before my mother died we had 5 years of $5000/mo at the beginning and $6000/mo at the end. Fortunately, she and my late father had set aside sufficient funds to pay those kind of bills. At the end though, we were within 10 months of either Medicaid or we 4 children having to pick up the tab.

Well, if they do succeed at some point with repealing Obamacare, I hope all of you have a spare bedroom for grandma. You know the one that even though you don't like "socialized" medicine, you seem to like just fine that Medicaid (which is also in the cross-hairs of the Republicans) is paying her nursing home bill for you. It runs about $2000-$3000/mo in the worst of nursing homes.

Before my mother died we had 5 years of $5000/mo at the beginning and $6000/mo at the end. Fortunately, she and my late father had set aside sufficient funds to pay those kind of bills. At the end though, we were within 10 months of either Medicaid or we 4 children having to pick up the tab.

Oh...I want medicare for all. I think the quickest way to get it is to repeal Obamacare and let the right wing republican voters who bought into the "this is the worst thing since the attack on the World Trade Center" will see that it was actually HELPING them. When they find that the republican "replacement" is to hurt them even more, the medicare for all is in the bag. But they gotta feel some pain first.

Here's a "crazy" thought: Maybe, just maybe you SHOULD have made "a spare bedroom for grandma" like actually decent human beings would do...? She was your FAMILY. Oh well, I must certainly now hope that YOU and your aging wife/loved ones/whatever will be equally joyous from whatever scraps the apparently exalted "State" will provide for you in your final years instead...?