" Repeal and Replace " ????

Oh...I want medicare for all. .....

That's nothing. I'd love "World Peace" and rapturously riding prize unicorns under a sky constantly arched with rainbows, but...umm...Where's the money for that going to come from and how could such purely Fantasyland BS ever actually happen without a "fair" but yet MASSIVE deterioration in the quality of medical care? Whenever delusionaly fantasizing about "magical" government teats; I'll betcha' 10 to 1 your sort doesn't even have the slightest understanding of what it costs to simply even FEED the population, much less somehow magically generate far more to cover any/all medical needs. Grow Up...seriously, just Grow Up.

Last edited:
That's nothing. I'd love "World Peace" and rapturously riding prize unicorns under a sky constantly arched with rainbows, but...umm...Where's the money for that going to come from and how could such purely Fantasyland BS ever actually happen without a "fair" but yet MASSIVE deterioration in the quality of medical care? Whenever delusionaly fantasizing about "magical" government teats; I'll betcha' 10 to 1 your sort doesn't even have the slightest understanding of what it costs to simply even FEED the population, much less somehow magically generate far more to cover any/all medical needs. Grow Up...seriously, just Grow Up.

Just curious....are you retired? Do you get a social security check? Are you covered by Medicare. I seem to find that those who talk unicorns and rainbows are the very same people who don't want others to have what they've got...and they'd fight like hell if the government said "gee folks...we gotta pull the plug on this". I believe they call that "kicking the can".

Just curious....are you retired? Do you get a social security check? Are you covered by Medicare. I seem to find that those who talk unicorns and rainbows are the very same people who don't want others to have what they've got...and they'd fight like hell if the government said "gee folks...we gotta pull the plug on this". I believe they call that "kicking the can".

That's the way it usually works out. It's hilarious how so many people want the gubment to mind it's own business. Just make sure their SS checks are never late and god help the politician who puts forth a bill to kill medicare.

That's the way it usually works out. It's hilarious how so many people want the gubment to mind it's own business. Just make sure their SS checks are never late and god help the politician who puts forth a bill to kill medicare.

Naw....they'll accept the Medicare killing because by the time it makes it thru congress, they'll either be dead, or will be grandfathered in.

Just another example of a manipulative liberal trying to muddy the waters.

He is not getting anything he did not pay into every 2 weeks like clockwork his whole career.

That's the difference.

You and KCFlyer are two manipulative peas in a pod.

'La La ',
You aren't even Close to being worthy of Kissing KCF's ARSE !!!

"NOW, back to our regularly scheduled Program" (AGAIN), How many of you GOP S Heads think T-Rumps tax plan will 'clear' congress ?????
C'mon, don't be shy. I assume that you have the 'Nads' to eek out something that resembles a 'peep', or opinion !!

Just another example of a manipulative liberal trying to muddy the waters.

He is not getting anything he did not pay into every 2 weeks like clockwork his whole career.

That's the difference.

You and KCFlyer are two manipulative peas in a pod.

Under the republican plan, my kid won't see a dime of what she has paid in when it's her turn to retire. I may well see mine get cut...and I'm 60 and have been paying in for 45 years. And here's the thing....for the retirees who are gung ho for killing Medicare and Social Security...in the bulk of the year they were working and paying in at the top end of their careers, they were paying in with 1970's and 1980's dollars, but they are taking out in 2017 dollars. My kid is putting in at 2017 dollars. And those "grandfathered in" will be taking HER 2017 dollars and telling her and her family to go screw themselves....they got theirs.

'La La ',
You aren't even Close to being worthy of Kissing KCF's ARSE !!!

"NOW, back to our regularly scheduled Program" (AGAIN), How many of you GOP S Heads think T-Rumps tax plan will 'clear' congress ?????
C'mon, don't be shy. I assume that you have the 'Nads' to eek out something that resembles a 'peep', or opinion !!
Bears...the republican "I hate taxes" crowd will buy into the plan. After all, they are easily bought. The Administration has said that the average middle class family will see an extra $1,000 per year in their pocket - enough to buy a new car or renovate the kitchen (their words, not mine). And they'll lap up that cut. Even though it won't even cover what they spend on groceries in a year...they got their cut. And overlook the fact that billionaires will get a half million more per year (that won't create a single job)

Then they will look at the yuge cuts given to corporations, and overlook that rather than "creating jobs", will use the savings to buy back stock to make the SOB's running the company even that much richer. AND...it will insure that their kids, who are out at tennis lessons while the middle class kid is working at a fast food joint, won't have any of daddy's money taken by the onerous 'death tax'....which republicans are peddling to the guy living in a trailer park and working two jobs to make ends meet that they are protecting THEIR kids from losing the inheritance.

And if we cut the capital gains tax, those kids, who wouldn't know work if it slapped them in the face, will find it easier and more lucrative and with far fewer headaches to just "invest" the money rather than build a business and "create jobs".

The rich get richer, but the middle class got an extra thousand bucks and think they've struck oil.

Last edited:
Under the republican plan, my kid won't see a dime of what she has paid in when it's her turn to retire. I may well see mine get cut...and I'm 60 and have been paying in for 45 years. And here's the thing....for the retirees who are gung ho for killing Medicare and Social Security...in the bulk of the year they were working and paying in at the top end of their careers, they were paying in with 1970's and 1980's dollars, but they are taking out in 2017 dollars. My kid is putting in at 2017 dollars. And those "grandfathered in" will be taking HER 2017 dollars and telling her and her family to go screw themselves....they got theirs.
Of course they paid in 1970's and 80's dollars. What the hell else would they pay?

Paying people who paid in is not the problem with social security. It is government IOU's and people drawing from it that have not paid into it that is the problem.

I can't even tell you how many able bodied people I have met in my life that plot and scheme trying to find a way to get on SSI or SSDI.

Despite gains in technology and safety laws we have had an explosive amount of people apply for and receive disability.

Now you are trying to lump programs people have been paying into their whole lives with "entitlement" groups.

You really are sorry.

Of course they paid in 1970's and 80's dollars. What the hell else would they pay?

Paying people who paid in is not the problem with social security. It is government IOU's and people drawing from it that have not paid into it that is the problem.

I can't even tell you how many able bodied people I have met in my life that plot and scheme trying to find a way to get on SSI or SSDI.

Despite gains in technology and safety laws we have had an explosive amount of people apply for and receive disability.

Now you are trying to lump programs people have been paying into their whole lives with "entitlement" groups.

You really are sorry.

Nope. Because mine and my kids contributions today are going to pay for the geezers who don't care if it goes away after they die. Good old Republican tax cuts were offset by a hike in the payroll tax in 1983....a move that was "supposed" to prop up social security. Except that money was "borrowed" and sent to the general fund to make it look like supply side economics worked. What do you tell the kids today who are having social security deducted from THEIR pay to fund YOUR retirement when it comes their time to retire? Are they not "entitled" to the money THEY paid in? Or is it okay to take their money and screw them? Because after all....you got yours.

Nope. Because mine and my kids contributions today are going to pay for the geezers who don't care if it goes away after they die. Good old Republican tax cuts were offset by a hike in the payroll tax in 1983....a move that was "supposed" to prop up social security. Except that money was "borrowed" and sent to the general fund to make it look like supply side economics worked. What do you tell the kids today who are having social security deducted from THEIR pay to fund YOUR retirement when it comes their time to retire? Are they not "entitled" to the money THEY paid in? Or is it okay to take their money and screw them? Because after all....you got yours.
That's the risk with socialized anything.

People don't want that situation but they don't want to privatize it either.

The benefit of privatizing is it keeps the government from "borrowing" it because you get a statement saying exactly how much you have in YOUR account.

Can we at least agree on that?

You don't like Social Security the way it is now. You don't want to privatize it. What is YOUR solution?

You really are sorry.

Oh dear Lord ' La La '.
A LOT of people getting HURT on the Job !!
Who would have ever thought ?