Replacement Scabs

It does. It articulates better what I was trying to put across.

Historically on the ramp, if someone worked,say, 16 hours of double time in a week a manager would go absolutely beserk (sp?). But send that same employee for training with the same hours/pay rates involved, and the manager doesn't much mind, as the wages are coming from a different budget (or "cost center").
Its a shell game....always has been, probably always will be. I remember back in the Corps, training would scream at ops for taking all the budget, ops would gripe about lack of funds for spare parts, funding for ammo was so low the Gunny would actually hold wrestling matches among the Aircrew to see who would get to go on the gun runs. There were times the only way to complete the mission was to steal the parts from the Air force, who would then complain to the big wigs that they didnt have enough money to replace the stuff the Marines stole. the Pentagon would then alocated more money to the Air Farce, leaving less in the pool for the Navy, who would then cut the budget to the Marines, who would then have to steal more from the fly boys. Sound familiar?

Its a shell game....always has been, probably always will be. I remember back in the Corps, training would scream at ops for taking all the budget, ops would gripe about lack of funds for spare parts, funding for ammo was so low the Gunny would actually hold wrestling matches among the Aircrew to see who would get to go on the gun runs. There were times the only way to complete the mission was to steal the parts from the Air force, who would then complain to the big wigs that they didnt have enough money to replace the stuff the Marines stole. the Pentagon would then alocated more money to the Air Farce, leaving less in the pool for the Navy, who would then cut the budget to the Marines, who would then have to steal more from the fly boys. Sound familiar?
It's how the monies are being organized, not who gets the bigger cut.

NWA's advertising campaign for A&P's has paid off for them. They had a bank of 180 mechanics lined up to replace us as we leave. They just brought 40 of those on full time to fill in the current and upcoming vacancies. Here is the killer part, I met my replacement today. Just from what I observed today he seems to be a good mechanic but what I found most interesting about him was his hat of all things. It was a blue Boeing hat covered with logo pins, the majority being AA. :lol: He said he was laid off from AA about a year and a half ago and was stationed at JFK. You guys are indeed the breeding grounds for Scabs. :down: I strongly suggest you guys never go on strike for you have way to many mechanics out there on furlough. You will be replaced by your own people at the drop of a hat.

PTP with your habit of lying I have a hard tim believing you.