Research Project

Well, there is always that possibility, but there always are multiple ways one can approach a topic.

It wouldn't surprise me if a grad student at Harvard isn't already writing a dissertation on how not to merge two companies and using the US/AWA merger as an example.

The Follies and Foibles of Mergers and Aquisitions.

I already use the res migration and "new" website launch as bad examples in one of my IT courses.

I would NOT recommend using the statements made on this forum for research. Many (if not most) have a little "internet tough guy" simply because it's the internet. Ever bitched and moaned about a boss to coworkers, and then never approach your boss with the issues? There is far too much acid tongues on here. Stick with the surveys and interviews. People change when they know their statements might be attributed to them publicly.

It wouldn't surprise me if a grad student at Harvard isn't already writing a dissertation on how not to merge two companies and using the US/AWA merger as an example.

The Follies and Foibles of Mergers and Aquisitions.
One of the biggest modern/cover up mistakes created by an airline company was the Christmas meltdown of 2004/05
http://www.contentedcows.com/200501free.html
Which brings us to our point. Work is contractual; effort is personal.

Latest posts