Retirees filed to be reheard

Those checks won't be coming anytime soon fellas. Per the 567 union meeting this morning, the TWU lawyers were taken by surprise that this came to such a quick resolution. Apparently the union lawyers were anticipating the case to take considerably more time. So, I would not count on that check. Sounds like that rumor of six months is closer to the truth. Happy Thanksgiving.
Surprised, quick!!! What ? Are they on crack?

What a load of BS, the lawyers should have gotten a hint from the letter the lawyers representing the EO crowd sent to them ending its fight.

What a load of BS, the lawyers should have gotten a hint from the letter the lawyers representing the EO crowd sent to them ending its fight.

Not to put down hogs Reps but I don’t think they know what they’re talking about if that’s what they told him.

The entire comment seems just a little out there?

Not to put down hogs Reps but I don’t think they know what they’re talking about if that’s what they told him.

Just passing along information from our meeting Weez. Take it as you will.

They called that whole process quick?
Also, since has been resolved, shouldn't the lawyers be expediting it to get paid their fees, out of our equity, of course?

Ok, to be fair, the DFW meeting is coming soon, lets see what they say and compare who lie fits best and is more believable and plausible. Not getting this money on time is not the issue, so far, it's an attempt by one local to blame someone else for not being fully prepared for the distribution. And they figure, "blame it on the lawyers" would be a good enough diversion. I smell the stench of deceit, and to be honest, I feel other locals will add to it, because they don't know that to tell the membership.

Ok, to be fair, the DFW meeting is coming soon, lets see what they say and compare who lie fits best and is more believable and plausible. Not getting this money on time is not the issue, so far, it's an attempt by one local to blame someone else for not being fully prepared for the distribution. And they figure, "blame it on the lawyers" would be a good enough diversion. I smell the stench of deceit, and to be honest, I feel other locals will add to it, because they don't know that to tell the membership.

I think what to say was already covered only 2 weeks ago? They should try saying this.

E2E7FDB8-012A-4927-93F0-B9F55C4E676F.jpeg ECDDA319-4E03-4AAD-B239-CBE581497C33.jpeg

Ok, this is what I was told, and it's from someone who is one step above John Samuelsen over at the TWU...

So you are completely content with what was written in these letters over what was said. That is your position!

Don’t care what anyone “said” including Fa. If Fa said it and it doesn’t happen he’ll have to answer to his own membership.

And I’ve never been pathetically or pitifully desperate to get my hands on the cash either. I understood we were sued and I was going to have to wait for the Courts to conclude the dispute which now they have.

BTW Bob even that guy in the Bagroom has something to say. But I’ve always thought that guy in the Bagroom was a flaming idiot so what do you think I think about the people who listen to that flaming idiot?

Don’t care what anyone “said” including Fa. If Fa said it and it doesn’t happen he’ll have to answer to his own membership.

And I’ve never been pathetically or pitifully desperate to get my hands on the cash either. I understood we were sued and I was going to have to wait for the Courts to conclude the dispute which now they have.

BTW Bob even that guy in the Bagroom has something to say. But I’ve always thought that guy in the Bagroom was a flaming idiot so what do you think I think about the people who listen to that flaming idiot?

Be careful using the word Flaming. Might get you in trouble. Damn I must care about you now.

Latest posts