Retirees filed to be reheard

Does anyone know what the total number of members are that the distribution would go to? I am assuming that non-active members that received equity before are included.

You got that right!!!! Then add in the priceline and hotwire deals. Flights that are available the night before are oversold the next day.

I found many times the no-shows constitute a large number of those listed. The flights I listed for turned into red flights the day before I was leaving and I still was given a seat. I even get first class seats many times.

I will add my 2 cents. I've been going through Phoenix a lot lately and wAAy too many people list for flights out of Phoenix and fail to show up. It's a royal pain in the butt to plan and completely rude to your fellow employees to not cancel your listing if you have zero intention of showing up. Plus, the amount of of double listings on the same routing is amazing to me and again against the rules of non revving!! Why people can't understand how the system works by now is amazing to me. Plus the company should get on the people that flaunt the rules.

I found many times the no-shows constitute a large number of those listed. The flights I listed for turned into red flights the day before I was leaving and I still was given a seat. I even get first class seats many times.

This topic is about the TWU Retiree Lawsuit against AA Bankruptcy equity.

Not Retiree travel.

Does anyone know what the total number of members are that the distribution would go to? I am assuming that non-active members that received equity before are included.

Non active members who received equity before are still included. Whatever the names of recipients were before will not have changed. Or whoever they designated as beneficiaries of their estate.

This topic is about the TWU Retiree Lawsuit against AA Bankruptcy equity.

Not Retiree travel.

Just replying to a earlier quote, "You got that right!!!! Then add in the priceline and hotwire deals. Flights that are available the night before are oversold the next day.". It helps to know how inaccurate the numbers can be for non-revs.

IMG_2828.PNG

Any movement on this front, or are they gonna wait till the 89th day to drop their appeal??

Any movement on this front, or are they gonna wait till the 89th day to drop their appeal??

Idk but that reminds me. I saw 1 or 2 of them at the DFW protest. They were carrying signs, a circle with a slash thru D2R.

I think we have to wait until their time that they could appeal to SCOTUS has run out.

Then the bird can officially be eaten.