RIF Notices

That's the way the updated RIF calender reads also. Just haven't heard of anyone getting notified yet. Maybe tommorrow. We shall see.

Maybe they're being paid off by the Obama campaign to hold off on RIF's until after the election?...

Reactions: 2 people
.........More likely AA was paid off by Romney to boost employment in China by sending our jobs there in the first place.

Reactions: 2 people
Did I say he did? That's a great defense of Romney. I guess this where I say bush had 8 years to screw it up so give Obama 8 to fix it. Look around, the world economy is pretty much f'ed up and has been since before and during the last 4 years.

Romney is no friend of the middle class. If you like his philosophy on job creation in the states better than Obama's then great. You would fit right in over at centerpork.

Give me a break Obama asked for it.....

Attachments

• facebook_-1749929804.jpg
    facebook_-1749929804.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 242
Reactions: 1 person
Very clever and a typical tactic to twist something into a different meaning. Nobody said Obama didn't ask for it or campaign for or even promise to change it. But the fact is, the economy WAS a mess in this country and around the world when he took office and still is. Your clever post doesn't address that FACT and I would bet that you never wanted Obama to suceed in the first place.

I'm not defending Obama's record and actually wish there was a 3rd party candidate with a legitimate chance at winning. My original post was in response to Eric's post trying to connect the delay in RIF notices to the election not an endorsement of a candidate. MCI Tran made that connection on your own.

I'll say it again, if you think Romney is on the side of the middle class then great. His statements during the debate about allowing GM to go through bankruptcy would have been a better route is enough for me. We are living that BS right now and the only ones benefitting are the lawyers and execs. Not the middle class.