Ron Paul about to smash single day fundraising record!

Jan 7, 2004
Red Planet
Visit site
An email I just received:

"December 16, 2007

Ron Paul is close to making history. In November, we mentioned that the all-time, single-day primary fundraising record is John Kerry's $5.7 million in 2004. At this hour, Ron Paul stands at $5.4 million.

Won't you help Ron Paul make history?

If you are considering donating, please help us by making your donation before midnight EST tonight. And if you have donated already, won't you help us by contributing again? https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

By the way, we are closing in on 25,000 first-time donors today. That's unbelievable! Help us hit this mark too by telling your friends about this historic day!"

:up: (This Democrat/Republican/Independant Voter has found his President!)

Ron Paul was a libertairian presidental candidate for many, many years, before he ran for congress

I was a libertairian for many years as well, for I have too many relitives in politics, and when invited into the family business, so to speak, at a very young and nieve age, I got a butt reaming to end all.Since then, with my cousins flipflopping between parties, to jocy for positioning, I choose to forever turn my back on the political arena. So, I became a libertairian.

Have anyone here read the platform of the libertairian party? I choose it, mainly to piss off my family, secondly because I felt safe there, for they were a go nowhere party.

Ron Paul is still and forever a libertairian at heart. It shows in his public appearences. His belisfs will never work. It is too much change, all at once, and if elected, congress and senate members will screw him to a wall and see to it he stays there for his one and only term.

At the polls, be careful.

Ron Paul was a libertairian presidental candidate for many, many years, before he ran for congress

I was a libertairian for many years as well, for I have too many relitives in politics, and when invited into the family business, so to speak, at a very young and nieve age, I got a butt reaming to end all.Since then, with my cousins flipflopping between parties, to jocy for positioning, I choose to forever turn my back on the political arena. So, I became a libertairian.

Have anyone here read the platform of the libertairian party? I choose it, mainly to piss off my family, secondly because I felt safe there, for they were a go nowhere party.

Ron Paul is still and forever a libertairian at heart. It shows in his public appearences. His belisfs will never work. It is too much change, all at once, and if elected, congress and senate members will screw him to a wall and see to it he stays there for his one and only term.

Is your spellcheck working????? Just curious.

Romney better start searching for better campaign workers than this guy!

And he DID IT!!!!!

"(AP) Paul Raises $6 Million in 24-Hour Effort" (largest amount ever raised)
rupaul.jpg

What's he / she running for?

That money means squat if you come in fifth place. Especially when the guy who won had less money than you.

My reply to the comment about IOWA:

Is all this hoopla really justified? In 1988, then New Hampshire governor John Sununu famously said, “The people of Iowa pick corn, the people of New Hampshire pick presidents.â€￾ He was right, at least about Iowans not picking presidents. The winner of the Iowa Caucus, incumbents excluded, has never — well, almost never — won the presidency (Jimmy Carter being the exception to the rule).

It may make them feel good...but they are truly irrelevant. I mean, they pick Huckabee (the super Christians did that is." Forget about his record... his religion is what's important"). GIVE ME A BREAK!

Is all this hoopla really justified? In 1988, then New Hampshire governor John Sununu famously said, “The people of Iowa pick corn, the people of New Hampshire pick presidents.â€￾ He was right, at least about Iowans not picking presidents. The winner of the Iowa Caucus, incumbents excluded, has never — well, almost never — won the presidency (Jimmy Carter being the exception to the rule).

It may make them feel good...but they are truly irrelevant. I mean, they pick Huckabee (the super Christians did that is." Forget about his record... his religion is what's important"). GIVE ME A BREAK!

I agree that Iowa may not be as important as some make it out to be, but I believe Bush won Iowa in 2000 too.

Someone sounds a bit cranky that his boy got his head handed to him by someone with less money. Not that he was a serious contender to win in the first place. Also what did you expect John Sununu, the guy who became GB 1 chief of staff, to say in 1988?

How many people who have won in New Hampshire went onto win the presidency? In 1984 Reagan won the Republican primary, however he had no serious opposition. Gary Hart won the Democratic primary and then went onto self destruct. During the 1988 campaign Bush won the GOP primary and Dukakis won the democratic. Then in 1992 Bush once again won New Hampshire and someone named Paul Tosngas won the democratic primary. We all know who went onto win, some guy from Arkansas who most people never heard of. In 1996 Clinton won, however he had no serious opposition. Pat Buchanan won the GOP but the eventual nomination went to Dole. In 2000 Al Gore won along with John McCain, neither of whom won the presidency. And of course in 2004 Bush won the GOP and John Kerry the democratic.

By the looks of it over the past six presidential elections the New Hampshire primaries either picks people who don't win or incumbent presidents or vice presidents.

My apologies to NHBB. ;)

Latest posts