Ron Paul about to smash single day fundraising record!

January 05, 2008
Rasmussen: Ron Paul Soars to 14% in NH
Posted by Eric A. Garris at January 5, 2008 09:49 AM

Today's Rasmussen poll puts Ron Paul at third place for 14%:

McCain 31%
Romney 26%
Ron Paul 14%
Huckabee 11%
Giuliani 8%
Thompson 5%

January 05, 2008
Rasmussen: Ron Paul Soars to 14% in NH
Posted by Eric A. Garris at January 5, 2008 09:49 AM

Today's Rasmussen poll puts Ron Paul at third place for 14%:

McCain 31%
Romney 26%
Ron Paul 14%
Huckabee 11%
Giuliani 8%
Thompson 5%

That's odd, I just saw a poll that has Ron Paul in fifth place behind McCain, Romney, Huckabee and Giuliani.

That's odd, I just saw a poll that has Ron Paul in forth place behind McCain, Romney and Huckabee.

Democrats.

• Obama: 41%; up from 32% in the last USA TODAY/Gallup New Hampshire poll, taken in mid-December.
• Clinton: 28%; down from 32%.
• John Edwards: 19%; up from 18%.
• Gov. Bill Richardson: 6%; down from 8%.
• No one else above 3%.

Republicans.

• McCain: 34%; up from 27% in mid-December.
• Romney: 30%; down from 34%.
• Mike Huckabee: 13%; up from 9%.
• Rep. Ron Paul: 8%; down from 9%.
• Rudy Giuliani: 8%; down from 11%.
• No one else above 3%.

source here

Not quite. Serious change has always been a battle. Ask the founding fathers...as they went up against the World's number one Superpower in a fight for freedom.

Ron Paul's 30 years record speaks for itself. No candidate running offers more commonsense government for the American Republic to repair itself than Ron Paul.

Every issue is more of the same from both Dems. and Rep. No one is willing to buck the tread like Dr. Paul.

None are willing to stand up to the phony Federal Reserve...which is neither FEDERAL or associated with the US government officially in any way. It is a private Bank owned by large banks such as Citi whose largest shareholder is a Saudi. (tells the bank what to do, who tells the Fed what to do, who tells the American public how to spend it's money...absolute BS)

The deep corruption that rules this Nation is grave and very serious. Rome faced the same fate. (allowing the rich elite to rule by greed while keeping the Romans quite with free grain/ The Games , (easy credit, fast food, TV, SUV's)...till it was too late.

Not quite. Serious change has always been a battle. Ask the founding fathers...as they went up against the World's number one Superpower in a fight for freedom.

Ron Paul's 30 years record speaks for itself. No candidate running offers more commonsense government for the American Republic to repair itself than Ron Paul.

Every issue is more of the same from both Dems. and Rep. No one is willing to buck the tread like Dr. Paul.

None are willing to stand up to the phony Federal Reserve...which is neither FEDERAL or associated with the US government officially in any way. It is a private Bank owned by large banks such as Citi whose largest shareholder is a Saudi. (tells the bank what to do, who tells the Fed what to do, who tells the American public how to spend it's money...absolute BS)

The deep corruption that rules this Nation is grave and very serious. Rome faced the same fate. (allowing the rich elite to rule by greed while keeping the Romans quite with free grain/ The Games , (easy credit, fast food, TV, SUV's)...till it was too late.

Thirty year record, what thirty year record? I know it's not in Congress because he's served a total of seventeen years there. Kind of like that third place in th polls you were harping about. More like fifth as turned out.

I always love it when someone who has spent a good portion of their life in US government who tires to portray themselves as an outsider who's going to bring about change.

Thirty year record, what thirty year record? I know it's not in Congress because he's served a total of seventeen years there. Kind of like that third place in th polls you were harping about. More like fifth as turned out.

I always love it when someone who has spent a good portion of their life in US government who tires to portray themselves as an outsider who's going to bring about change.

Perhaps what is more important are the years that he was not in Congress... say the years he was writing his CONTROVERSIAL newsletters...

Ron Paul News letter

Hush. He will eventually come in third. Eventually Santorum will drop out because of lack of crazy people and Paul will come in third. Gingrich said he promised to stay in through the convention but we all know what a promise means to Gingrich so who knows. If he falls out of the race Paul may even make it to second place.

You know the GOP candidate pool is bad when Paul sounds reasonable to some people.

Latest posts