Russian Collusion:

283fdfe1f76192982f69a2e71cffd32d.jpg

He’ll be an every night guest on either CNN or MSNBC and Twiddle dee and Twiddle dum will lap up every word then the one will come on in here and start a thread predicting what will happen

xUY, tell me something here. You claim to be an Independent, but here lately you seem to be pretty one sided!

xUY, tell me something here. You claim to be an Independent, but here lately you seem to be pretty one sided!
Yep, that's why I am an independent.
We voted for a clown, the only difference is that I am not a bobblehead like you girls and will call it out while you try to cover it up with BS,
Besides, If I were another Trump bobblehead, whom else would you vilify?

:D

Last edited:
Yep, that's why I am an independent.
We voted for a clown, the only difference is that I am not a bobblehead like you girls and will call it out while you try to cove it up with BS,
Besides, If I were another Trump bobblehead, whom else would you vilify?

:D
Well x, you talk big, but in the end don't really say Sh%#!........ But thanks for the effort!!!

So you changed your signature. I assume that you some how think that Trump is practicing "Totalitarianism"?

If so then please thread that needle and explain how Trump is making you live under a "Totalitarian" rule.

Screenshot-1.png

So you changed your signature. I assume that you some how think that Trump is practicing "Totalitarianism"?

If so then please thread that needle and explain how Trump is making you live under a "Totalitarian" rule.

Screenshot-1.png
It's O.K. pan! X is just trying to be cute!

Latest posts