Second Amendment -- Say goodbye to your guns?

I have gone to the online encylopedia, and have learned you are correct in your facts, and my overused memory is less than correct in certian areas.

Go to youtube and watch:

Archie Bunker on Gun Control.

I don't know whenever to laugh or cry.

Hollywood made him and all conservitive blue collar types look like fools back then.

They are still trying. But I do not know of anybody who totally disagrees with the concept of a passanger revolt during a hijack anymore. And if you watch the video, that is what he is sudjesting. And being made fun of for doing so.

I made a statement that the suspension of many of our rights are normal in time of war. I do not belive that in this case.

Many of our rights are now gone, by virtue of being reinterpeted. And the Second Amendment is now going to be reinterpeted by the supreme court.

They have already decided to make gun ownership a privlidge. they will not make the actual ruling until the next Presidental champaign is well underway.

The Democrats are being led to a corral. They will not say they will work to overturn what they always have said they ewanted for us all.Gun Control.

The republician does not stand a snowballs chanch in hell in winning because of the war and the profiterring made by them and by our rights being reinterpeted. So, the candidate will hang the Supreme Court Ruling over our heads as a vote getter. He will promise to overturn the ruling, if in fact he can, which I do not think he could. But it has been shown, time and time again, that the people want their guns, and belive it to be their right, and will vote the ditatiorship in again with the promise of returned gun ownership rights. then he will do absolutly nothing.

At the end of his term, the law will remain, and become the accepted status quo, and thru media manipulation of information, little opposition to the ruling will be aired. We will just eat it, and the media will show that we are loving it.

They will not come to collect your and my guns. Not right away. But they will. Regionally. Quietly. No media coverage. A decade from now, and there will be damn few guns in private hands anymore.

I have decided to give them my bullets, because then that is it. It is time to do so.Period.

Alas, the Supremes kick off the oral arguments of "the gun case." The suit — brought by several D.C. citizens contending that the ban on firearms inside one’s home violates the Constitution — will mark the first time in 70 years that the Court has weighed in on the meaning of the Second Amendment.

There are 5 right wing activist judges and 4 left wing activist judges. Your guns are perfectly safe. Worst case scenario even if the SC banned all private fire arms, Congress would amend the Constitution in a NY second. They have no interest in being unemployed or being hanged from a tree limb. If anything, they will liberalize the rights already in place,

WRONG- Where was Congress, when the Imminent Domain Law was passed? Need to look further, LQQK at the new Texas Stadium, and all the displaced homeowners....duhhhh :down:

WRONG- Where was Congress, when the Imminent Domain Law was passed? Need to look further, LQQK at the new Texas Stadium, and all the displaced homeowners....duhhhh :down:

It is mostly a state and local issue. The Texas congress could have stopped those eminent domain issues after the Kelo Supreme Court case, but they chose to essentially exempt the Cowboy's stadium. Your beef is mostly a state's issue (which it should be), and perhaps an issue with the Supreme Court.

It is mostly a state and local issue. The Texas congress could have stopped those eminent domain issues after the Kelo Supreme Court case, but they chose to essentially exempt the Cowboy's stadium. Your beef is mostly a state's issue (which it should be), and perhaps an issue with the Supreme Court.

Lilly- You need to go back to law school, or read the statutes. FEDERAL LAW, ALWAYS SUPERCEDES "STATE LAW" UNLESS OF COURSE, STATE LAW IS MORE RESTRICTIVE THAN THE FEDERAL CODE......

AS IT STANDS, THE LAW WAS PASSED BY THE SUPREME COURT, IRREGARDLESS, OF TEXAS STATUES IN THIS REGARD.

TO PUT THIS IN LAYMENS TERMS, THE GOVERNEMT CAN CONFISCATE, ANY PROPERTY, FOR ANY "PRIVATE" PURPOSE, NO LONGER FOR THE "PUBLIC" GOOD, AS THE LAW WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED.

I BELIEVE THAT STATE OF TEXAS, DID CHANGE THE IMMINENT DOMAIN LAW, DO STOP, SUCH AS WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED AT TEXAS STADIUM. BUT..., THAT ACTION, HAS NOT BEEN CHALLENGED, APPEALED, TO SENT BEFORE THE U.S. SUPREME COURT FOR A RULING. GOOD GRIEF...,,, :angry:

Latest posts