Second Clinton/Trump debate 10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who thought Donald was a star, why don't we suspend discussion until Nov. 9th. Then we'll see how well the Donald did. Delldude, I am deeply disappointed in the fact that you thought Donald "hammered" Hillary on Bill's behavior. That's so intellectually dishonest, it's breathtaking. Bill cheated on Hillary, but Hillary forgave him and stayed with him. Donald cheated on every single one of his wives, but he LEFT them. Oh, one other thing, Bill's not running for President of the United States. His behavior is not really an issue this time around except to people who are scrambling around trying to find a justification for the Donald. As Steve Schmidt, the former political strategist for John McCain said on Meet the Press yesterday, "Donald Trump is the embodiment of the intellectual rot that has overtaken the Republican Party."
The Clinton Crime Syndicate likes to get down in the mud, except when that mud is thrown at them. Hildabeast wants to drag up all the statements Trump made about women, with the libtard press assistance . But when talk turns to what Billdo actually DID to many women, the RAPE of women, and how Hildabeast helped him DESTROY them, that discussion is off limits? Seems really one sided, that is intellectually dishonest sir. The nation is sick and tired of the Clinton scandals, and the Clinton lies, and the Clinton crimes. Hildabeast gets off from being charged for her crimes against the State because Obammy would be charged also, as he knew all about her top secret emails a illegal server. Can't have the first black president being charged with federal crimes can we.
The "intellectual rot" rests with the Clinton Crime Syndicate, and the failed Barry Obammy president. The world is on fire because of the weakest failed leadership ever known by Hildabeast and Obammy. No more Clinton failures, no more Clinton crimes, no more Clinton lies. Trump is the only choice for this country to survive. Hildabeast is disqualified to be president. She should be prison.

So no, discussion will not be suspended.

there are some liberals who to them the Clintons are political gods who can do no wrong, they are merely sheep to the Clinton machine.It would be comical really if it wasn't so sad

Reactions: Hackman
there are some liberals who to them the Clintons are political gods who can do no wrong, they are merely sheep to the Clinton machine.It would be comical really if it wasn't so sad

Anything like the pathetic belief Trump will receive redemption?

Care to guess what Trump was talking about?

14591735_1102664009782621_8755651121151393924_n.png

I know what that sleazebag Bill Clinton was thinking. Am I going to be the next Bill Cosby?

I know what that sleazebag Bill Clinton was thinking. Am I going to be the next Bill Cosby?
Also steaming mad. "Don't they know who I am? I am Billdo Clinton, master predator, master at manipulation, master of the political universe. How dare you" Damn it Hildabeast!! Your not suppose to get beat in this debate!!!
Somebody call up some girls for me. I need a cigar.

Anything like the pathetic belief Trump will receive redemption?

not at all the media makes sure the Clintons get redemption what they don't handle Obama and the DOJ will
you're probably one of the sheep who believe Bill and the AG spent a half hour on that plane talking about their grandkids

As we see, there are HillBillies that will justify 'anything' Trump does.
I personally think they a delusional in thinking Trump is anything but an idiot, but 'apparently' I am a minority on this BB.
Doesn't matter to me.
I would rather be true to myself than follow the HillBillies off of the cliff.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
As we see, there are HillBillies that will justify 'anything' Trump does.
I personally think they a delusional in thinking Trump is anything but an idiot, but 'apparently' I am a minority on this BB.
Doesn't matter to me.
I would rather be true to myself than follow the HillBillies off of the cliff.
Nobody I know "justifies" what Trump said. Nobody, he apologized many times.

However, THIS IS A BIG ONE Hypocritical X. So turn up the hearing aide.
Trump just talked about sexual assualt. TALKED ABOUT IT AND WAS SECRETLY RECORDED. No charges. No $850,000 payment. Nothing but nothing. Talk.
Now then...
BILLDO CLINTON actually commited rape. Yes COMMITED RAPE. MANY MANY times!!!! See the difference now????
Then...
Hildabeast tried to ruin the Billdo RAPE VICTIMS lives and destroy them publicly. She lied and destroyed a 12 year old girl RAPE VICTIM by getting the vile prediaor off the hook....
And she laughed about it.

Hildabeast and you and Quagtard should STFU about rape victims before you look any more moronic.
Your libtard criminals The Clintons, are neck deep in rape. ACTUAL CRIMINAL RAPE.

Reactions: Zom JFK and cltrat
Name calling is all they have? Look who's talking. What the hell is a "HillBilley" anyway? Is it cool to be illiterate where you're from?

I am not a 'clone' or a 'bot' like you HillBillies are.
I didn't like the spelling so I made my own to 'fit' HillBillies like U.
I don't want to demean Hillbillies so I made U folks 'special'.
Think about it there Cletus...:)

WedontTakeKindly2Ufolks.gif

Nobody I know "justifies" what Trump said. Nobody, he apologized many times.

However, THIS IS A BIG ONE Hypocritical X. So turn up the hearing aide.
Trump just talked about sexual assualt. TALKED ABOUT IT AND WAS SECRETLY RECORDED. No charges. No $850,000 payment. Nothing but nothing. Talk.
Now then...
BILLDO CLINTON actually commited rape. Yes COMMITED RAPE. MANY MANY times!!!! See the difference now????
Then...
Hildabeast tried to ruin the Billdo RAPE VICTIMS lives and destroy them publicly. She lied and destroyed a 12 year old girl RAPE VICTIM by getting the vile prediaor off the hook....
And she laughed about it.

Hildabeast and you and Quagtard should STFU about rape victims before you look any more moronic.
Your libtard criminals The Clintons, are neck deep in rape. ACTUAL CRIMINAL RAPE.

Hug.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts