Second Clinton/Trump debate 10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a 'clone' or a 'bot' like you HillBillies are.
I didn't like the spelling so I made my own to 'fit' HillBillies like U.
I don't want to demean Hillbillies so I made U folks 'special'.
Think about it there Cletus...:)

View attachment 11341
Um I don't know how to break this to you slapnuts but I live in NYC my whole life. Maybe people look like that pic where you're from but not too many here. So I'm a "HillBilley" because I said Bill Clinton is a sleaze? Is he someone you look up to? That would make sense. You know Glen holds you out to be this wonderful human being but that's hardly what you project on these boards.

Um I don't know how to break this to you slapnuts but I live in NYC my whole life. Maybe people look like that pic where you're from but not too many here. So I'm a "HillBilley" because I said Bill Clinton is a sleaze? Is he someone you look up to? That would make sense. You know Glen holds you out to be this wonderful human being but that's hardly what you project on these boards.

Word of the day:
obtuse

2nd Word of the day is:
transference

I inserted links because most of you HillBillies are too lazy to look it up.

You don't like 'name calling' but have no compulsion in labeling others.
Clean your own house before whining like DaRump.

:cool: xUT

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Name calling is all they have? Look who's talking. What the hell is a "HillBilley" anyway? Is it cool to be illiterate where you're from?
She's a lefty from Commiefornia, land of fruits and nutjobs, or as some call it libtard fantasy land. Anyone without seaweed growing out of their ears and waiting for their new EBT card is a Hillbilley, or Hillbilly, or Hillbillie. Here's what ya got.....burnnnt.

Reactions: Zom JFK
Word of the day:
obtuse

2nd Word of the day is:
transference

I inserted links because most of you HillBillies are too lazy to look it up.

You don't like 'name calling' but have no compulsion in labeling others.
Clean your own house before whining like DaRump.

:cool: xUT
Once again look who's talking. I didn't label you anything. Youre the one calling people HillBillies. As for whining I don't see where I did that either. As usual your posts make very little sense. Not very entertaining or witty either. You are like a little kid that gets off on annoying people.

Last edited:

Once again look who's talking. I didn't label you anything. Youre the one calling people HillBillies. As for whining I don't see where I did that either. As usual your posts make very little sense. Not very entertaining either. You are like a little kid that gets off on annoying people.

You HillBillies make me laugh.
PLEASE PLEASE don't stop your idiocy and incoherent posts.
I Love it!

Nobody I know "justifies" what Trump said. Nobody, he apologized many times.

However, THIS IS A BIG ONE Hypocritical X. So turn up the hearing aide.
Trump just talked about sexual assualt. TALKED ABOUT IT AND WAS SECRETLY RECORDED. No charges. No $850,000 payment. Nothing but nothing. Talk.
Now then...
BILLDO CLINTON actually commited rape. Yes COMMITED RAPE. MANY MANY times!!!! See the difference now????
Then...
Hildabeast tried to ruin the Billdo RAPE VICTIMS lives and destroy them publicly. She lied and destroyed a 12 year old girl RAPE VICTIM by getting the vile prediaor off the hook....
And she laughed about it.

Hildabeast and you and Quagtard should STFU about rape victims before you look any more moronic.
Your libtard criminals The Clintons, are neck deep in rape. ACTUAL CRIMINAL RAPE.

Is there any other kind?

Thanks, Mr. Hand...

Is there any other kind?

Thanks, Mr. Hand...
I guess there must be Kevy, the libtard dumbocrat kind that uses a cigar and pays 850k in hush money.. Then the republican kind where Trump talking about grabbing a pussy pumped up by libtard press, is actually a Billdo Cliton type sexual assault. Defended by Hildabeast, and lives destroyed while Clintons get rich.

Kevy are you really Spicolli?

Jim, I see it failed to dawn on you, but it's all about Saint Hillary,t he Woman's Savior trashing those women to further her own personal ambitions.

A new Wikileaks email dump released today reveals that some Hillary campaign insiders are petrified that Bill Clinton’s sordid sexual past could severely damage Hillary’s chances.

The revelation is of particular note because it dovetails with Donald Trump holding a press conference yesterday before the debate with three of Bill Clinton’s sexual abuse victims.

The email, which is marked “confidential,” was sent to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta by prominent left-wing journalist Brent Budowsky. It includes details of Budowsky’s exchange “with someone in the media,” who told him that, “there are people close to the Clintons who says WJC’s (William Jefferson Clinton) sex life could be damaging to her.”

Although Budowsky stresses his view that the more Bill Clinton the better for Hillary, he adds that, “there were people purportedly close to the Clintons pushing the line that the less WJC the better.”

http://www.infowars.com/new-wikilea...iders-fear-bills-sex-life-could-sink-hillary/

If the best justification for Donald is that he is not Hillary, it's going to be a long next 4-8 years for you. The polls (the real ones. Not the ones that Donald quotes that are online and allow you to vote multiple times) are putting the chances of Hillary being elected President at almost 90%. The rest of the world is not near as taken with the Donald as you are. And, after Trump said at the debate that he had never done any of the things he claimed in the "locker room talk, " a woman came forward and said yes he did on more than one occasion. So, He and Bill (I did not have sex with that woman) Clinton are just about even; so since Bill's not running this time, you've got just 4 weeks minus one day to come up with something better and convince the American people that Donald is not quite the idiot he comes across as in public. I particularly liked his statement yesterday at the rally in Miami for everyone to get out and vote on November 28th. Oh, if only.

If the best justification for Donald is that he is not Hillary, it's going to be a long next 4-8 years for you. The polls (the real ones. Not the ones that Donald quotes that are online and allow you to vote multiple times) are putting the chances of Hillary being elected President at almost 90%. The rest of the world is not near as taken with the Donald as you are. And, after Trump said at the debate that he had never done any of the things he claimed in the "locker room talk, " a woman came forward and said yes he did on more than one occasion. So, He and Bill (I did not have sex with that woman) Clinton are just about even; so since Bill's not running this time, you've got just 4 weeks minus one day to come up with something better and convince the American people that Donald is not quite the idiot he comes across as in public. I particularly liked his statement yesterday at the rally in Miami for everyone to get out and vote on November 28th. Oh, if only.

Not all:
Here is a Ruski Trump clone:
Vote Trump or Face Nuclear War

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a flamboyant veteran lawmaker known for his fiery rhetoric, told Reuters in an interview that Trump was the only person able to de-escalate dangerous tensions between Moscow and Washington.

I don't see a betting site that show Hillary at 90% to win perhaps you can share one with us?

Reactions: Hackman
Status
Not open for further replies.