Southwest Revising Business Model

for starters, you might do well to understand that the word "apologetic" doesn't exclusively mean that you should say you are sorry - I don't really expect you would.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apologetic

Let's hold your thought about whether WN will fly outside of the 48 states and check back on your prognostication in a couple years, ok?

Of course SWA has to begin its venture into foriegn territory, it's the only place they can compete. Like I stated early, that's a major reason why they purchased AT, or FL, whatever call sign you'd like. The Low fate domestic front is dying becaue it's all low fare now!! To be honest, I don't consider SWA a low fare carrier anyways, their ticket prices have risen faster in the last 5 years than any other carrier ever has in history, with the same allotment of time.. Somewhere in the 40% range. They may not charge for bags, but they get their fee revenue none the less.

The point is, SWA has to grow internationally or else they will fail. It's not something I am hoping for or want to happen, it's just simple math.

Latest posts

Back