Stores Agent in PDX

Status
Not open for further replies.

us45366

Aug 24, 2005
I love the PDX area and would like to find a way to pay the bills there...I see that AS has a Stores Agent opening there... I have an A&P and Stores experience...What is the top out pay/time for a Stores agent ??? And does anyone have any pro's vs con's about the opening/stores position in PDX ??? Thanx....

I love the PDX area and would like to find a way to pay the bills there...I see that AS has a Stores Agent opening there... I have an A&P and Stores experience...What is the top out pay/time for a Stores agent ??? And does anyone have any pro's vs con's about the opening/stores position in PDX ??? Thanx....

First off, let me say that PDX is quite possibly the best city on Earth! Yeah, I'm biased since it's my hometown, but still...

Anyway, the AS stores position starts at $10.25/hr. Top out is currently $22.32. First raise is at six months, then annually thereafter. There's 12 steps...

You can check out the whole CBA here. On the right hand side, click on the link for the "RSSA Agreement."

IIRC, when I last worked out there, there were 3 stock clerks. I think they also had their "own" manager as well.

Good luck!!! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts