T-RUMP wants to Buy GREENLAND !

No, I don't believe Bengazi is "pointless"!!!
Well, other than the fact that Congressional Republicans spent more money investigating Hillary and Bengazi than they spent on investigating 9/11 and found absolutely nothing to charge Hillary with. Why don't you take off your tin hat and let a fresher conspiracy flow into your brain? How about the one that Trump is the Second Coming? He said he is the Chosen One. Chosen for what, we don't know. The mind boggles.

Well, other than the fact that Congressional Republicans spent more money investigating Hillary and Bengazi than they spent on investigating 9/11 and found absolutely nothing to charge Hillary with. Why don't you take off your tin hat and let a fresher conspiracy flow into your brain? How about the one that Trump is the Second Coming? He said he is the Chosen One. Chosen for what, we don't know. The mind boggles.
Actually, the batshit crazy stuff as of late...Chosen one, second coming of God, "hereby ordering" American companies to get out of China, getting insulted and cancelling a trip because Denmark isn't interested in selling Greenland...it all kind of tell me that he doesn't really want a second term. I mean - he could be golfing on Wednesdays were it not for this damned job.

Maybe he’ll post a video of rural America stating their opinions don’t matter like the squad did?

Maybe he’ll post a video of rural America stating their opinions don’t matter like the squad did?
While I am taking Social Security, I kind of hope Trump gets reelected and follows thru with his "second term project" of cutting Social Security and Medicare. Only I hope he includes the old farts who voted for him with these cuts. What better way to make them feel like they played a role in making America great again.

Oh...I'm not offended by any of it. I was only pointing out that the borders are no more secure than they were when he took office,
Maybe if Dumbocrats would stop kissing illegal ass and obstructing it would be.

They don't want border security, they don't want ICE, they don't want the illegals detained.... but they DO want sanctuary cities, welfare and medicaid for illegals.

Maybe if Dumbocrats would stop kissing illegal ass and obstructing it would be.

They don't want border security, they don't want ICE, they don't want the illegals detained.... but they DO want sanctuary cities, welfare and medicaid for illegals.
MAYBE if democrats did this or IF we had 60 votes in the Senate....maybe and if are signs of resignation....defeat - losing. Other president worked quietly behind the scenes to cajole and get the votes they needed. Did you know that Bill Clinton was ever so close to revamping Social Security in a deal with Newter Gingrich? MAYBE it would have been done, but an investigation of a blowjob put an end to that effort. .

Why not google "Clinton Gingrich Social Security".
I could care less.

The Democrats are pandering to illegals and redistributing citizens wealth to them while refusing to comply with immigration law.

You know it and I know it.

They have a word for that..... treason.

No matter what you say you are not going to change FACT.

Attention all Trumpettes, you may want to lie down in a dark room with a cold towel on your forehead for about 30 minutes or so before reading the rest of this post It uses logic and I know how that makes your head hurt. Nevertheless...

Even if Denmark were interested in selling Greenland, they couldn't legally do it. Denmark does not own Greenland. Greenland is an autonomous (self-governing) portion of Denmark.. Greenland might be interested in selling itself, but not to Trumpie. They issued a big NO THANK YOU. Denmark selling Greenland would be like the USA selling Texas or any other state in the Union.

But then you and Donald J. have never let facts confuse you, have you?

P.S. Don't bother responding. I've got you all on ignore. I never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Last edited:
I could care less.

The Democrats are pandering to illegals and redistributing citizens wealth to them while refusing to comply with immigration law.

You know it and I know it.

They have a word for that..... treason.

No matter what you say you are not going to change FACT.

That response has nothing to do with Greenland, the failure trailer or Clinton and Gingrich almost revamping social security. Everything you post you seem to get from right wing nutjob sites. Take for example...I point out how other president quietly work behind the scenes to get their agenda approved. LBJ was arm twisting to get civil rights passed. I mention that Bill Clinton and Newter Gingrich came ever so close to a bipartisan solution to "fix" social security. Rather than address ANY of that post, you come back with a nutjob Clinton Crime Syndicate. And that, my friend, is a FACT.

Attention all Trumpettes, you may want to lie down in a dark room with a cold towel on your forehead for about 30 minutes or so before reading the rest of this post It uses logic and I know how that makes your head hurt. Nevertheless...

Even if Denmark were interested in selling Greenland, they couldn't legally do it. Denmark does not own Greenland. Greenland is an autonomous (self-governing) portion of Denmark.. Greenland might be interested in selling itself, but not to Trumpie. They issued a big NO THANK YOU. Denmark selling Greenland would be like the USA selling Texas or any other state in the Union.

P.S. Don't bother responding. I've got you all on ignore. I never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Oh really?.... If that were the case, how did the U.S. buy the U.S.Virgin Islands from Denmark in 1917?

0ad.png
The only thing giving us a headache is his Trump derangement syndrome.

Last edited:
Oh really?.... If that were the case, how did the U.S. buy the U.S.Virgin Islands from Denmark in 1917?
Trump wasn't born yet. I'm not sure how Denmark was doing 100 years ago, but from what I can find on Wikipedia,

In 1916 a referendum was held in Denmark itself on the future of the islands, which had become both a financial burden and a strategic concern.

Is Greenland a financial burden on Denmark? Did Woodrow Wilson balk if he didn't get his way?

139541_5_.jpg

Not even the Choom gang came up with such absurdity. Buy Greenland? GTFOH.

And to watch all the window lickers try and rationalize it is really... something.

Latest posts