TATTLETALE

AN EYE FOR AN EYE.TOOTH FOR A TOOTH
ALLEGATIONS WERE MADE IN WRITING TO 11 DIFF DEPTS INCLUDING VP OF INFLIGHT,PERSONNEL,SCOTT KIRBY,UNION.HOMELAND SECURITY,LEGAL DEPT, [ ANONYMOUSLY ]STATING FEAR OF LEGAL ACTIONS OR POSSIBLE CRIMINAL REPRISALS AGAINST THIS FAT COBRA,SNAKE OF F/A, [NOT YOU];ACCUSING ANOTHER F/A OF STEALING MINIATURES,MONEY,DRINKING LATE ON LAYOVERS AMONG OTHER THINGS,WHO EVER HE OR SHE IS ....
I HEARD REVENGE WILL BE SERVED COLD WHEN SHE OR HE LEAST EXPECT AND THE WORST IS YET TO COME...
BY THE WAY LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORD ALLEGATIONS....AND STICK YOUR GALLEY MADE CHICKEN WITH " I PUT OLD BAY ON EVERYTHING" WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE,THE S---- WILL FALL. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...YOU WENT FOR THE JUGULAR? SO FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT REAL TIGHT... I HEAR

I am not quite sure what this has to do with Cyndy and HER actions. If you wish to accuse certain people of things, I don't think this is the thread for that.

ALLEGATIONS WERE MADE IN WRITING TO 11 DIFF DEPTS INCLUDING VP OF INFLIGHT,PERSONNEL,SCOTT KIRBY,UNION.HOMELAND SECURITY,LEGAL DEPT, [ ANONYMOUSLY ]STATING FEAR OF LEGAL ACTIONS OR POSSIBLE CRIMINAL REPRISALS AGAINST THIS FAT COBRA,SNAKE OF F/A, [NOT YOU];ACCUSING ANOTHER F/A OF STEALING MINIATURES,MONEY,DRINKING LATE ON LAYOVERS AMONG OTHER THINGS,WHO EVER HE OR SHE IS ....
I HEARD REVENGE WILL BE SERVED COLD WHEN SHE OR HE LEAST EXPECT AND THE WORST IS YET TO COME...
BY THE WAY LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORD ALLEGATIONS....AND STICK YOUR GALLEY MADE CHICKEN WITH " I PUT OLD BAY ON EVERYTHING" WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE,THE S---- WILL FALL. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...YOU WENT FOR THE JUGULAR? SO FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT REAL TIGHT... I HEAR

CORNWALKER,
DON'T YOU DARE JEOPARDIZE OUR FUN WITH YOUR INCOHERENT BABBLING THREATS.

I wasn't sure you could hear me....

please, do not compare her with blanche, blanche is sofisticated, and beautiful, remember her name spelled B.E.D, BLANCHE ELIZABETH DEBEROUX, and this b......., is sloppy, ugly, fat, old, etcc.....let her be miserable, she is probably a swa do not fly....

please, do not compare her with blanche, blanche is sofisticated, and beautiful, remember her name spelled B.E.D, BLANCHE ELIZABETH DEBEROUX, and this b......., is sloppy, ugly, fat, old, etcc.....let her be miserable, she is probably a swa do not fly....
HEY GUYS CHECK WWW.YOUTUBE.COM SEARCH FOR CINDY SALSA THERE SHE IS
WHAT TALENT,HOW GRACEFUL,WHAT CHOREOGRAPHY
YOU TUBE CINDY SALSA

Can we get back on the subject???? Has anyone figured out what this is all about? Who did what to who and when?

Here is a copy of Thindy's letter: Pay attention to the part about most e-mails have been supportive........I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!!!!!

Thank you Thindy..............APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:55:35 -0500

Dear US Airways Reserves,

Re: Out of Base/On Call Reserves,

I am sorry to have offended all of you with my posting and emails to the AFA Union Officers and then posting the letter. Even though the majority of the emails and voicemails that I have rec'd have been supportive, I know that you were very upset that I put my opinion out there and appeared to be lacking empathy on your issues. I did not send this email to management nor did I mention names, dates, flights, origins or times. Look at that letter carefully. I have never been and never will be a snitch. That is not my MO.

I signed my name....not knowing that it would hit such a chord. It was not anonymous and was not meant to cause such a firestorm.

Ask anyone that knows me that I have always defended all of you and fought for civil rights, equal rights and for what is honorable and just. That is a fact. I know all about the difficulties with standing reserve and frankly.......I have always been on your side about the issues at hand.

It was only my purpose to bring it to your attention so that you would be aware of the risks.

You may remember the very public, blistering letter that I sent to Mr. Lakefield, et al; regarding the two company bankruptcies. I stuck up for everyone and could not tolerate the treatment from management to all of the employees who had sacrificed so much.

Furthermore, I have readily given my overseas trips away on the ETB to all of you before I gave them to a friend. I understand.

Again, please know that I am sorry and do not wish ill will on any of you.

I have taken my whipping and will fall on my sword.

Sincerely yours,

Cyndy Atkins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me say that there is nothing I love more than a makeover. From Eva Grubb (the plain-Jane who came to Gilligan's Island fed up with a world unable to see past her hideous appearance. In an attempt stir her desire for a return to civilization, the castaway women made her over, and, surprise, she became Ginger's doppelganger. Both roles were ably portrayed by actress Tina Louise in a triumph of acting prowess and a showcase of emotional range), anyway, from Eva Grubb to Courtney Love, I love me a makeover. What I am about to propose may seem shocking to some, but in a fever of generosity and as a demonstation of my largesse, I would like to offer my pro-bono service to Cyndy for the planning and management of her own personal transformation from an aging, vindictive Marie Antoinette into a dewy, benevolent Snow White. None of the rigorous regimen will take place in a gymnasium or while seated in a cosmetician's chair; it will be wholly internal, and my offer necessitates Cyndy moving into the extra bedroom in my apartment for a period of no less than fourteen (14) days, as well as her iron clad promise to give herself over fully to the program. The exact details of my plan will remain vague (let's just say that it's not difficult for me to imagine a six-DVD series of its principles marketed to the late-night infomercial set. I wouldn't want to jeopardize future profits by revealing too much. ), but I will tell you in order to foster self-examination, and because it just works out that way, my being a poor reserve and all, living conditions will be monostarily austere. The alarm will sound promptly at five a.m., and breakfast will be whatever white trash staple food that made it into my budget; maybe Little Debbie Cakes and Sam's Choice Cola, or, if I had ETB money in my last check, maybe even Toaster Strudels and Tab. After didactics and grammar lessons, I will deliver Cyndy to my father's house for a few hours where he can vociferously advise her on the foolishness of her choices and the wisdom of looking for a factory job with good benefits. If things go well, we could be back to my place by ten a.m., just in for me to catch the Montel Williams Show while Cyndy learns a kind of wax-on-wax-off lesson in humility scrubbing grout in my neglected bathroom. By then, it would be my nap time, which means it would be time for Cyndy to launder and press my uniform pieces before she is permitted to slice into her lunch of humble pie. There's more to my program, including an day-long workshop at my mother's house. I won't get into that.

Let it be known that I will officially reneg on my dance-off challenge in order to create an atmosphere where Cyndy feels comfortable accepting my offer of tutelage. My headband and legwarmers are folded and laid gently back into their time capsule, and instead of meeting in front of the Rocky statue in Philadelphia as dancing adversaries, I propose that Cyndy and I should appear for her "reveal" (make-over show jargon for the benefit of the uninitiated) after she completes my program. Whaddya say, Cyndy?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me say that there is nothing I love more than a makeover. From Eva Grubb (the plain-Jane who came to Gilligan's Island fed up with a world unable to see past her hideous appearance. In an attempt stir her desire for a return to civilization, the castaway women made her over, and, surprise, she became Ginger's doppelganger. Both roles were ably portrayed by actress Tina Louise in a triumph of acting prowess and a showcase of emotional range), anyway, from Eva Grubb to Courtney Love, I love me a makeover. What I am about to propose may seem shocking to some, but in a fever of generosity and as a demonstation of my largesse, I would like to offer my pro-bono service to Cyndy for the planning and management of her own personal transformation from an aging, vindictive Marie Antoinette into a dewy, benevolent Snow White. None of the rigorous regimen will take place in a gymnasium or while seated in a cosmetician's chair; it will be wholly internal, and my offer necessitates Cyndy moving into the extra bedroom in my apartment for a period of no less than fourteen (14) days, as well as her iron clad promise to give herself over fully to the program. The exact details of my plan will remain vague (let's just say that it's not difficult for me to imagine a six-DVD series of its principles marketed to the late-night infomercial set. I wouldn't want to jeopardize future profits by revealing too much. ), but I will tell you in order to foster self-examination, and because it just works out that way, my being a poor reserve and all, living conditions will be monostarily austere. The alarm will sound promptly at five a.m., and breakfast will be whatever white trash staple food that made it into my budget; maybe Little Debbie Cakes and Sam's Choice Cola, or, if I had ETB money in my last check, maybe even Toaster Strudels and Tab. After didactics and grammar lessons, I will deliver Cyndy to my father's house for a few hours where he can vociferously advise her on the foolishness of her choices and the wisdom of looking for a factory job with good benefits. If things go well, we could be back to my place by ten a.m., just in for me to catch the Montel Williams Show while Cyndy learns a kind of wax-on-wax-off lesson in humility scrubbing grout in my neglected bathroom. By then, it would be my nap time, which means it would be time for Cyndy to launder and press my uniform pieces before she is permitted to slice into her lunch of humble pie. There's more to my program, including an day-long workshop at my mother's house. I won't get into that.

Let it be known that I will officially reneg on my dance-off challenge in order to create an atmosphere where Cyndy feels comfortable accepting my offer of tutelage. My headband and legwarmers are folded and laid gently back into their time capsule, and instead of meeting in front of the Rocky statue in Philadelphia as dancing adversaries, I propose that Cyndy and I should appear for her "reveal" (make-over show jargon for the benefit of the uninitiated) after she completes my program. Whaddya say, Cyndy?
dude your the BEST!!! Keep'em coming :up: :up: :up:

It might be difficult for Thindy to get there.....

You see us "junior" flight attendants show up at the airport hours in advance to "stake our claim to a seat" as Thindy says.

She would still be at home packing her six bags for her International Trip and doesn't have time to actually show up in advance. She still believes that she is important in the world.

Lest we forget Cyndi.....

I am curious.. I have not heard of her plying the North Atlantic as of late, fingers worked to the bone from flying Paris back to back AND having to commute with all the reserves..she must be exhausted!! (maybe she bid the Holiday off to allow reserves to fly? She is so giving! That Cyndi.....)... Just wanted to send her belated Holiday Wishes!

Anyone know what she bought all of her cats for Christmas?

We won't forget........ :)

Lest we forget Cyndi.....

I am curious.. I have not heard of her plying the North Atlantic as of late, fingers worked to the bone from flying Paris back to back AND having to commute with all the reserves..she must be exhausted!! (maybe she bid the Holiday off to allow reserves to fly? She is so giving! That Cyndi.....)... Just wanted to send her belated Holiday Wishes!

Anyone know what she bought all of her cats for Christmas?

We won't forget........ :)
Has ANYONE given her any "Surprise" gifts in her mailbox? A dead rat would be appropriate. Or maybe a successful Diet Plan that a Paris schepping,pasty eating, multi-bag toting Floridian could abide too. It's funny how THIS STORY has spread like wildfire........only the clueless self-absorbed "All-about-Me" Paris Hilton wanttabees haven't been enlightened about Poor Thindy. (Many have moved her name to the Top of The LIST)

Has ANYONE given her any "Surprise" gifts in her mailbox? A dead rat would be appropriate. Or maybe a successful Diet Plan that a Paris schepping,pasty eating, multi-bag toting Floridian could abide too. It's funny how THIS STORY has spread like wildfire........only the clueless self-absorbed "All-about-Me" Paris Hilton wanttabees haven't been enlightened about Poor Thindy. (Many have moved her name to the Top of The LIST)
Let's keep her name at the top of the list. Her intentions were filled with pure malice, nothing more, nothing less. Remember that.

Let's keep her name at the top of the list. Her intentions were filled with pure malice, nothing more, nothing less. Remember that.
Somebody sent me this today---cracked me up !!!!

Dear Mrs. Atkins,
As I sit here in my holiday decorated crash pad huddle around our
space heater; I am now fully aware of my horrible actions. How did I
ever commute without your watchful eye. I apologize for the doctors
appointments, family members birthdays and errands that have
inconvenienced you from your commute to work. Your wisdom and by the
book work ethic have shamed me to no end. Thank you for letting know
my place in the big scheme of things. My mother is so grateful that we
have you to look out for us in the big city of Philly. If you would
pass on your home address and phone number we would love to send you a
Christmas gift ( not too PC) let me rephrase a non specific token of
our adore meant. Approaching a decade of service to this company; I