TATTLETALE

Good point.

I don't have a dog in this fight, however I have abserved folks like "thindy" and most likely "Share In" and I've never seen one of those "Sweet Little Ole Me" innocent types that are "Just Trying To Help" NOT have a deeply personal and selfish hidden agenda. Now Ms Logan may be the first but somehow I doubt it.

The defense that "I didn't use names or go to management" to me rings hollow as now thanks to the internet every manager who can log onto MSN or US Aviation knows the entire story and can use this information for less than honorable purposes. Just as I believe Ms Logan is using the MSN group for less than honorable purposes.

I have to go now. Eaning a living sucks, bye.

It's not Sharon Logan it is Cyndy "Thindy" Aktins that wrote the letter.......

It's not Sharon Logan it is Cyndy "Thindy" Aktins that wrote the letter.......
Exactly! Sharon DID NOT write the letter, Thindy did. Sharon is one of the SWEETEST flight attendants we have here. If any of you know her, I'm sure you just love her. She doesn't say anything bad about anyone and always goes out of her way to put a smile on your face. She is equally nice to reserves as she is block holders. So, I hope that nobody associates her with Thindy- as they are NOT anything alike. ipaz!

Cyndy,

Thanks for the apology. It means so much. It leaves me wondering though: what exactly were your intentions for writing it in the first place? To inform the Union that Reserves were out of base? Were you doing it for the Companys benefit, or the individual reserve? I am sure you are smart enough to realize that nothing positive was going to come out of it. No?

Also, thanks so much for dropping your ETB's to the reserves instead of your "friends". You really, truly do understand. How comforting for us.

Wack-o

I have met Sharon and she really is a really sweet lady. She would not inflict harm on anybody, so for those of you who don't know her please don't associate her with Cyndy or talk about her. She doesn't deserve this. Trust me, she is nothing like Cyndy.

Well hold on a second there flight chick , my FA friend Joseph McCarthy told me that Sharon and thindy are actually very close friends who share the same views about reserves!! Also that their communists lol

<SNIP> Also that their communists lol
1161125015488.jpg

Here is a copy of Thindy's letter: Pay attention to the part about most e-mails have been supportive........I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!!!!!

Thank you Thindy..............APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:55:35 -0500

Dear US Airways Reserves,

Re: Out of Base/On Call Reserves,

I am sorry to have offended all of you with my posting and emails to the AFA Union Officers and then posting the letter. Even though the majority of the emails and voicemails that I have rec'd have been supportive, I know that you were very upset that I put my opinion out there and appeared to be lacking empathy on your issues. I did not send this email to management nor did I mention names, dates, flights, origins or times. Look at that letter carefully. I have never been and never will be a snitch. That is not my MO.

I signed my name....not knowing that it would hit such a chord. It was not anonymous and was not meant to cause such a firestorm.

Ask anyone that knows me that I have always defended all of you and fought for civil rights, equal rights and for what is honorable and just. That is a fact. I know all about the difficulties with standing reserve and frankly.......I have always been on your side about the issues at hand.

It was only my purpose to bring it to your attention so that you would be aware of the risks.

You may remember the very public, blistering letter that I sent to Mr. Lakefield, et al; regarding the two company bankruptcies. I stuck up for everyone and could not tolerate the treatment from management to all of the employees who had sacrificed so much.

Furthermore, I have readily given my overseas trips away on the ETB to all of you before I gave them to a friend. I understand.

Again, please know that I am sorry and do not wish ill will on any of you.

I have taken my whipping and will fall on my sword.

Sincerely yours,

Cyndy Atkins
AN EYE FOR AN EYE.TOOTH FOR A TOOTH
ALLEGATIONS WERE MADE IN WRITING TO 11 DIFF DEPTS INCLUDING VP OF INFLIGHT,PERSONNEL,SCOTT KIRBY,UNION.HOMELAND SECURITY,LEGAL DEPT, [ ANONYMOUSLY ]STATING FEAR OF LEGAL ACTIONS OR POSSIBLE CRIMINAL REPRISALS AGAINST THIS FAT COBRA,SNAKE OF F/A, [NOT YOU];ACCUSING ANOTHER F/A OF STEALING MINIATURES,MONEY,DRINKING LATE ON LAYOVERS AMONG OTHER THINGS,WHO EVER HE OR SHE IS ....
I HEARD REVENGE WILL BE SERVED COLD WHEN SHE OR HE LEAST EXPECT AND THE WORST IS YET TO COME...
BY THE WAY LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORD ALLEGATIONS....AND STICK YOUR GALLEY MADE CHICKEN WITH " I PUT OLD BAY ON EVERYTHING" WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE,THE S---- WILL FALL. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...YOU WENT FOR THE JUGULAR? SO FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT REAL TIGHT... I HEAR

Just a word of caution--threats of any kind will not be tolerated on these boards-regardless of whether they are aimed at a poster or not.

We're watching this thread and it is VERY close to being closed.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE.TOOTH FOR A TOOTH
ALLEGATIONS WERE MADE IN WRITING TO 11 DIFF DEPTS INCLUDING VP OF INFLIGHT,PERSONNEL,SCOTT KIRBY,UNION.HOMELAND SECURITY,LEGAL DEPT, [ ANONYMOUSLY ]STATING FEAR OF LEGAL ACTIONS OR POSSIBLE CRIMINAL REPRISALS AGAINST THIS FAT COBRA,SNAKE OF F/A, [NOT YOU];ACCUSING ANOTHER F/A OF STEALING MINIATURES,MONEY,DRINKING LATE ON LAYOVERS AMONG OTHER THINGS,WHO EVER HE OR SHE IS ....
I HEARD REVENGE WILL BE SERVED COLD WHEN SHE OR HE LEAST EXPECT AND THE WORST IS YET TO COME...
BY THE WAY LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORD ALLEGATIONS....AND STICK YOUR GALLEY MADE CHICKEN WITH " I PUT OLD BAY ON EVERYTHING" WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE,THE S---- WILL FALL. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...YOU WENT FOR THE JUGULAR? SO FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT REAL TIGHT... I HEAR

Who are u directing this at? Thindy?